Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

"WOOP WOOP! John got a new job. We been struggling with cash lately #BLESSINGINTHESKIES"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"WOOP WOOP! John got a new job. We been struggling with cash lately #BLESSINGINTHESKIES"
    Someone you're friends with on FB is happy because their partner got a new job and that's a dumb status, why?

Someone you're friends with on FB is happy because their partner got a new job and that's a dumb status, why?

Um.

Check where the blessing is.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,815 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'd go with 'BLESSINGINTHESKIES' SKIES :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Eh...blessing in the skies (disguise)

Actually saw it written like that on boards too before.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Ah ok, I just assumed it was a religious thing! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Ah ok, I just assumed it was a religious thing! :p

Me too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Spotted this under an article about the yes vote:

"Bible speak about this people
    Ireland going for devil's way . This the last time u r not cristian country stupid country wah God created for u a women u don't understand .when God seen this he us angry over us that's way he send isis .earthquakes evry bad things .why don't pray for God .think *name* r u sure u r proud by this stupid low read your bible ok pls afraid for God"

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

rawn wrote: »

Ireland going for devil's way . This the last time u r not cristian country stupid country wah God created for u a women u don't understand .when God seen this he us angry over us that's way he send isis .earthquakes evry bad things .why don't pray for God .think *name* r u sure u r proud by this stupid low read your bible ok pls afraid for God"

Does even God know what he/she is trying to say in this post, 'cos I sure all as hell don't

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

So God is sending ISIS to make us into a christian country again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Whosthis wrote: »
    Although misplaced and liberally distributed, she is at least aware of the existence of the full stop.

Or posted from a phone.
    When I'm typing with phone I often hit full stop instead of space. None of those full stops are placed correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

coolhull wrote: »
    Does even God know what he/she is trying to say in this post, 'cos I sure all as hell don't

The Bible instructs us on dilemmas such as this. Ireland is being influenced by the devil. Ireland is now no longer a christian country. Why do you think God created women? God is very angry at this turn of events and has therefore sent ISIS, earthquakes and other bad things. Why don't you pray to god and, ask yourself, are you proud of your actions? Read the bible and fear God's wrath.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭ArtyM

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The Bible instructs us on dilemmas such as this. Ireland is being influenced by the devil. Ireland is now no longer a christian country. Why do you think God created women? God is very angry at this turn of events and has therefore sent ISIS, earthquakes and other bad things. Why don't you pray to god and, ask yourself, are you proud of your actions? Read the bible and fear God's wrath.

I read this in Samuel L jackson's voice - sounded badass.
    I think I am gonna have a wee pray (just in case)

Good work, Mysterio. But it doesn't explain why ISIS has been active for years now, while we only passed the referendum on Friday. Did they know something we didn't know? And don't get me started on earthquakes...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

If God sent ISIS shouldn't you be on your knees praying in the direction of Mecca?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

First there was telpis. Now blessingintheskies with a #... Of course :D
    I love this thread!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

If you think thats nutty you've seen nothing yet.This site is hosted by someone from the complete lunatic end of the No side.Some of the opinions expressed here would be funny if they weren't so scary.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-No-to-Gay-Marriage-Ireland-2015/482588055231911?fref=photo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

darkdubh wrote: »
    If you think thats nutty you've seen nothing yet.This site is hosted by someone from the complete lunatic end of the No side.Some of the opinions expressed here would be funny if they weren't so scary.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-No-to-Gay-Marriage-Ireland-2015/482588055231911?fref=photo

I'd be inclined to laugh really. 124 likes and he/she's calling for more admins?! I run a page with 150 likes and I hardly ever bother with it (maybe that's why it's at 150...) running a small Facebook page is hardly that overwhelming!

Also using dead patriots is hilarious- where's Casement?!!

The grammar and spelling is good though. Telpis.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

"Farming eh who could be bothered with tha? #nobodygottimefortha"
    Que the comments;

"Ah your dad?"
    "Sure where would ya get your milk loveen"

"Oops sorry meant shaving damn autocorrect lol"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

ivytwine wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to laugh really. 124 likes and he/she's calling for more admins?! I run a page with 150 likes and I hardly ever bother with it (maybe that's why it's at 150...) running a small Facebook page is hardly that overwhelming!

Yep,irony is lost on this bunch.A lot of the more extreme opinions posted seem to be from non Irish too,like the guy(African I think) calling to bomb the poofters or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Looks like God rolled a misfire with Isis. If he is punishing the West with them then he obviously scattered way off target.

God has poor dice rolling skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

ivytwine wrote: »

I'd say there's a lot of deleting of posts to be done.

''yes, yes, yes' Congrats on the referendum. Great news for all my gay friends.
    John ****, (full name supplied) We'll have to find a husband for you now''

As far as I know, poor John hasn't 'come out' publicly yet.... Well, you're outed now, John

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

How do people still believe this crap?!
    Considering how long I've seen that going around I'm pretty sure said "boy" would have either had his surgery or be dead by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

How do people still believe this crap?!
    Considering how long I've seen that going around I'm pretty sure said "boy" would have either had his surgery or be dead by now.

"Facebook Companies" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

".......NSTFBC"

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Fame and Demise

MrStuffins wrote: »
    ".......NSTFBC"

What?

not sorry for the broadcast

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

not sorry for the broadcast

Ya wha?!