Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2015 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Durkan made some meal of that save.

As for Cavanagh...jayyysus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,264 ✭✭✭✭Fireball07

Bad handling error there

• Registered Users Posts: 12,816 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Has the RTE cameraman never worked on a rainy day before or what?

I think this is a BBC production

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Great free.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Beautiful free by Murphy

• Advertisement

Lovely strike and now they need a goal.

Sloppy from Tyrone in the last 5 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Martin Carney is spot on re: mouthing.

Stupid carry on from both teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Shame that the game has degenerated into a bitch fest of a game. I've seen games of Monopoly with less cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

Toye should have got a card there. What is he doing on the sideline kicking the ball away when he is off the pitch ?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Two great goal chances for Tyrone

• Advertisement

The words acrobatically and Paul Durkan should not be said in the same sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

Tyrone lads lacking conviction in possession was the difference between the sides.

Donegal are a despicable group of individuals but they'll be hard beaten again this year.

Tyrone tired. Donegal had the legs in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Disappointing second half really. That off the ball sh!te ruined the momentum. Shame.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Good contest, I enjoyed it anyway.

Tyrone could have won that truth be told.
    Entertaining stuff anyway, loved the niggle.

some good points but typically brutal football.

Far, far be it from me to point out the irony of a Meath man giving out about the rough stuff and niggle in a game. Oh no, not me. :rolleyes:

Ha ha, he was an angel.

Hafta say, Tyrone surprised me today. A lot of people wrote them off, especially since they got relegated from Div 1, but they could have won today, if they were a bit more clinical with the free taking. They probably don't have the legs to go all the way, but they could definitely give anyone a right game of it, if they don't bring their A game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

What on earth was McQuillan doing giving Cavanagh a black card?

What rule book did he consult that told him that challenge was anything near a black card?

Give him a second yellow perhaps, but even that would have been harsh. Purely pandering to the crowd.

Donegal deserved that win, but at the end of the day the game was ruined by off the ball hitting and nasty sledging. Pure muck from two sides that have fantastic footballers.

• Advertisement

Durkan made some meal of that save.

As for Cavanagh...jayyysus

He did make it look a bit dramatic alright. The slo mo didn't do him any favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭elefant

DDC1990 wrote: »

Donegal deserved that win, but at the end of the day the game was ruined by off the ball hitting and nasty sledging. Pure muck from two sides that have fantastic footballers.

Agree. I'm surprised to see people praising it. The second half was putrid stuff. Such a pity because the first half was pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Borders no.2

Some good play and some excellent scores. Big win for Donegal, they are going to be strong contenders again this year by the looks of it. Tyrone have potential through the qualifiers as usual. Hit a couple of purple patches. Not getting the 45 call when only 1 point down late on didn't help them but they left too many free scoring chances out there to get the win.

Ok, who had 5.59pm and Colm O'Rourke in the Boards "Who says 'Manliness' first" pool?

First row of the year :pac:

It was so close going off without one.

Christ, Brolly is so annoying, when he won't let anyone else speak. Lyster and the RTE producers really need to work harder in getting him to shut the fcuk up when others are talking. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

The seethe on Brolly at the end there.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭royaler83

corny wrote:
    Donegal are a despicable group of individuals but they'll be hard beaten again this year.

Not nearly as despicable as Tyrone. Justin McMahon spent his afternoon trying to get a rise out of murphy, murphy as cool as a breeze with those frees, mcmahon was wasting his energy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭IH784man

Just back from the game,joe was very very poor,Tyrone working murphy and paddy mcbrearty and all the rest up.Frank mcglynn played very well I thought

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭IH784man

There was a scrap about to start in the stands afterwards :P

Advertisement