Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The LG G4 Thread

Options
1192021222325»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

kingbob387 wrote: »
    Where should I contact to get my G4 fixed from the bootloop issue?

First port of call would be to talk to the retailer you bought it off. If your out of warranty I would still press them to repair it as it's a well know issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kingbob387

oo
    learn_more wrote: »
    First port of call would be to talk to the retailer you bought it off. If your out of warranty I would still press them to repair it as it's a well know issue.
    :rolleyes: would love to if I bought it off a retailer, I got the phone on Adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭opus

kingbob387 wrote: »
    oo
    :rolleyes: would love to if I bought it off a retailer, I got the phone on Adverts

Contact the official LG repair partner in Ireland, the worst they can say is no :)

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kingbob387

opus wrote: »
    Contact the official LG repair partner in Ireland, the worst they can say is no :)

Would the repair cost be covered by LG or would I have to pay for it myself?

Thanks btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭learn_more

Just picked up 701 version LG G4. It's a refurb. Hopefully this one works out. Gonna sell my galaxy s6, nice phone, but not as good as G4. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I am looking for the beige textured leather back cover for the G4.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=lg+g4+beige+leather&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjahJ_rwLTUAhUsL8AKHSd1BzkQsAQIKw&biw=1331&bih=713&dpr=1.25

I have the tan brown leather and the black textured one. Although the tan brown leather one is a nice color I find it is much more slippy in the hand because it's not textured like my black one but the black one is a bit boring looking.

I have trawled the net ebay etc for the beige one but can't find it anywhere. Would anyone know where I could find one or possibly have one for sale ? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,118 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

AllForIt wrote: »
    I am looking for the beige textured leather back cover for the G4.

https://www.google.ie/search?q=lg+g4+beige+leather&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjahJ_rwLTUAhUsL8AKHSd1BzkQsAQIKw&biw=1331&bih=713&dpr=1.25

I have the tan brown leather and the black textured one. Although the tan brown leather one is a nice color I find it is much more slippy in the hand because it's not textured like my black one but the black one is a bit boring looking.

I have trawled the net ebay etc for the beige one but can't find it anywhere. Would anyone know where I could find one or possibly have one for sale ? Thanks.

aliexpress almost certainly have it. just don't expect fast delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭AllForIt

aliexpress almost certainly have it. just don't expect fast delivery

Oh thanks but I checked there already many times and unbelievably there isn't one supplier that has any left. :(

Suppose all I can do is trawl ebay repeatedly as one might pop up sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Good to know, it's still my main phone. Nougat is rumoured to be showing up in the next few months so might do a reset then to clean it up & see if I can keep the free space.

• Advertisement

Wondered if LG would actually bother but seems Nougat is imminent.

LG G4 7.0 Nougat firmware update rolling out

For anyone interested you can install the beta version of Nougat for the G4 via this post on XDA.

434795.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement