Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officers nationwide 2015 campaign now open

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Daenarys

Does anyone know if they just choose you for interview solely based on how you scored in the test,do they request a cv or anything?

I've tried logging on to publicjobs now but nothing is working so can't check if I have a CV uploaded already. I registered so long ago I can't remember! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭Ilovelucy

Daenarys wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they just choose you for interview solely based on how you scored in the test,do they request a cv or anything?

I've tried logging on to publicjobs now but nothing is working so can't check if I have a CV uploaded already. I registered so long ago I can't remember! :eek:

No CV required. It's based on the online test only. Interviews are held continuously during the year as needs arise for temps. The interview itself is very informal.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rob!

Just got a response. I'm used to being told A or reserve group B. This year they say where you placed overall. With 300 ppl ahead of me I think it's safe to say I'm not gonna get called.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Well, so I picked Dublin as main locations, Placed mid 500s like a boss. :(..wow that's a lot, wish I knew how many people applied...

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Don't feel too bad I'm Dublin too and I'm 1466 on the panel so well done

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

Did you get the notifications through Publicjobs? I just logged in and there's no new mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

61st in Laois. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭dulachodladh

Just got the email. Placed 131 in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

I'm in the 50's for the Galway region. Not sure what that will mean job-wise, can't see there being over 50 jobs available but then again you never know?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Did you get the notifications through Publicjobs? I just logged in and there's no new mail.

I get texts alerts to notify me when I get a message through

• Advertisement

I'm in the 50's for the Galway region. Not sure what that will mean job-wise, can't see there being over 50 jobs available but then again you never know?

A lot of people take term time so you never know you could be called quicker than you think. Also some people myself included have applied for these positions but I would hope that I will have found a full time position in the meantime

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Trancechick

Just received mine, placed 46th in Meath. Like most of you, not sure if that means I'll get placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭threebagsfull

In the 800s for Dublin! Jesus! What did I do wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Placed in the 500's on A location group so likely waiting a while more likely on reserve for my location. Will wait and see for B location group result next week. Its a waiting game now. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I get texts alerts to notify me when I get a message through

Same here and an email notification so check as soon as I can access public jobs website.

I wouldn't be stressing about it too much. A lot of you have placed very well. I think you have to take into account the amount of people who applied and the likelihood of each person to actually take up an offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 cbwex

Sorry only coming into to this chat now. But received the email and got place 12 for Wexford. Anyone else here apply for Wexford?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Early 700's for Dublin. Bah humbug!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kapa

I am placed 42 for Waterford. Anyone else for Waterford????

kapa wrote: »
    I am placed 42 for Waterford. Anyone else for Waterford????

I think I may have applied to waterford as my location b if I'm understanding the whole thing right but yet to hear my placing :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 gracied196

132 for Donegal, doesn't look good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17 beanz14

How have people done in Mayo?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Got place 100 for Waterford, assume that's not great? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ancupantae

Nearly in the 200s for Leitrim, safe to say i won't be getting an interview 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭highlydebased

526 for Limerick! Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

Top 20 in Westmeath!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Beaucoupfish

440 in Dublin. Oh well, time to move on and keep looking in private sector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mhana

Top 20 in Sligo - if successful at interview, does anyone know anything about the creche in Sligo, based at the offices, does it take children from staff or is it independent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Placed 65th in Cork. Hopefully will hear something soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,726 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ancupantae wrote: »
    Nearly in the 200s for Leitrim, safe to say i won't be getting an interview 😔

im in the 200s so you're doing better than some

Advertisement