Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officers nationwide 2015 campaign now open

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

Nearly 200 in Galway, I'll have to start looking for other summer work now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

I got in the 60s for Galway. I checked my mail from last year's round and I was actually only on the reserve panel but was called for an interview in May/June. I had already taken up a position at that point so didn't go for it.

I'm still kicking myself that I wasn't aware of the AO competition for this year! I'm doing a Masters at the moment and my head was not in job searching mode at that stage of the year!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Neddy10

Hey, I just got my email.. not looking good! placed in the 600's for Dublin. I rang on the day the questionnaires were sent out because I hadn't received mine by 7pm, and the person I was speaking with told me over 15,000 people applied for the TCO's this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 effinnblindin

I'm placed 20 in Limerick. Anyone else for Limerick? What are the chances of an interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I'm in the mid 100's for Sligo, not great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭gingergirl

33 for Tipp this year, previous years didn't get a look in

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

2500 for Dublin 😥 I must have done something wrong or else there was a hell of a lot of applications

• Registered Users Posts: 12 nedcoon

47 in Roscommon. Anyone know more about Roscommon numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

I'm placed 20 in Limerick. Anyone else for Limerick? What are the chances of an interview?

Well done!! Placed mid teens Limerick. Should def get an interview!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭corny

280 in Dublin. Not too bad.
    Jade182 wrote: »
    Early 700's for Dublin. Bah humbug!

I suspect they'll rattle through them. They take more TCO's than you think across all branches of the CS and a sizeable percentage will decline offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 nedcoon

Mid teens is fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

66 in Longford, outta luck I reckon. My brother was 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JoanyM

Just got new message in 'My Messages' It says Place 46. Any other Kildare candidates with results yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Aine......

Hi there , just got an email to say I am 135 on list. Anyone know exactly what that means plus may be called for an interview. Wexford area .

• Registered Users Posts: 36 effinnblindin

Well done!! Placed mid teens Limerick. Should def get an interview!!

Fair play to you! Fingers crossed anyway! I wonder what kind of numbers applied in Limerick or how many positions are available?

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Ipro wrote: »
    2500 for Dublin 😥 I must have done something wrong or else there was a hell of a lot of applications

Where did you get 2500 people?... makes me feel slightly better with my 550

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Strawberry66

Fair play to you! Fingers crossed anyway! I wonder what kind of numbers applied in Limerick or how many positions are available?

Not sure how many applied but between Revenue and DSP alone there are usually a lot of positions but mainly 10 - 12 week contracts to cover term time.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭SOANDSO

early 200s for Limerick. In 2013 was only on the reserve panel and got a years placenent. So you never know. Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JosieMc

Placed 8 in Dublin, no idea how this works but presume that is good!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

JosieMc wrote: »

Wow, fair play man, Its a phychometric test (I think thats what it is called)

I wish we had a copy of each test we did and analyse/compare and contracts the responses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 ancupantae

JosieMc wrote: »

Fair play!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭shivpepper

302 in dub! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

kapa wrote: »
    I am placed 42 for Waterford. Anyone else for Waterford????

Im in the 80's for Waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Just heard that the 1st 100 will be interviewed for 50 jobs. This is in Longford so I don't know if it changes from county to county depending on requirements, i'm sure it does. So anyone in double digits don't lose hope, just do a good interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

what are the chance being called for interview if you're placed 498 in Limerick.

Anyone apply in Kerry, My dad got 311.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone apply in Kerry, My dad got 311.

I kept telling others to apply, apply, apply. Then thought I'd throw my name in also seen as I knew I'd be looking for a temp job until my studies commence in October.

Got placed in top-25 in Kerry so might get an interview with that placement.

Shall see what the future holds next for me,

Please Wish your Dad the Best of Luck!
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Where did you get 2500 people?... makes me feel slightly better with my 550

Assume person meant that they were placed 2500th, I'd say a lot more than 2,500 applied in Dublin.

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I kept telling others to apply, apply, apply. Then thought I'd throw my name in also seen as I knew I'd be looking for a temp job until my studies commence in October.

Got placed in top-25 in Kerry so might get an interview with that placement.

Shall see what the future holds next for me,

Please Wish your Dad the Best of Luck!
    kerry4sam

Thanks I will but I think I need more luck 498 in Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Eliza1

cbwex wrote: »
    Sorry only coming into to this chat now. But received the email and got place 12 for Wexford. Anyone else here apply for Wexford?

Got placed no 30 for Wexford. Fingers crossed!

Advertisement