Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Temporary Clerical Officers nationwide 2015 campaign now open

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JosieMc

Anyone know how long it will take before interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Daylami19

Offaly place 25.... Don't know how many positions available, does anyone know how to get hold of this information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

ancupantae wrote: »
    Nearly in the 200s for Leitrim, safe to say i won't be getting an interview ��

120's here. I can't see us being called I fear:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Aine......

Eliza1 wrote: »
    Got placed no 30 for Wexford. Fingers crossed!

Yes I got reply no 135 , don't expect anything but good luck to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Got 182 in Louth, better keep on applying for jobs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 jenny rennie

Placed 19 for Kilkenny. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭bertie4evr

Placed 19 for Kilkenny. Fingers crossed!

Gah! I'm number 55, oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Is anyone reading the thread?!
    bertie4evr wrote: »

See my post on previous page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Mhana

Anyone know what the pay is for this position?

bertie4evr wrote: »

Friend of mine got 10. I reckon we might still get an interview over the year.

• Advertisement

s15r330 wrote: »
    Just heard that the 1st 100 will be interviewed for 50 jobs. This is in Longford so I don't know if it changes from county to county depending on requirements, i'm sure it does. So anyone in double digits don't lose hope, just do a good interview.

Is that for summer work? As much as I'd love a position I don't know is term time going to be financially viable for us, taking Creche fees into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Ipro

Where did you get 2500 people?... makes me feel slightly better with my 550

I'm 2500 on the Dublin list :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Is that for summer work? As much as I'd love a position I don't know is term time going to be financially viable for us, taking Creche fees into account.

Yeh thats just for the first batch I was told

s15r330 wrote: »
    Yeh thats just for the first batch I was told

Not great being so far up the list if it's just July /August. But suppose can't be picky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

kapa wrote: »
    I am placed 42 for Waterford. Anyone else for Waterford????
    Sync wrote: »
    Got place 100 for Waterford, assume that's not great? :(
    Samsgirl wrote: »
    Im in the 80's for Waterford

I was placed 132 for Waterford, so ye're all looking better than me!

By sheer coincidence, I got offered another job this morning, so I'm not overly upset about it. Best of luck to all of ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ace of Hearts

Mhana wrote: »
    Anyone know what the pay is for this position?

I see it was €379.72 before tax in 2013, not sure what it is now.

Anyone with past experience know what format the interview takes?
    And what sort of positions are up for grabs?
    I've been placed in the top 10 in Meath so quite hopeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ancupantae

120's here. I can't see us being called I fear:(

well it was worth a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

I am 286 for limerick

Is that good?

I dont know if that is top or reverse group. I know a guy who is ranked number 5.

I will take a contract if I do get one whenever it may be but 10 weeks is not that long when i worked 55 weeks in Revenue.

As far as I can see the higher you rank the quicker you get called. But I could only get 8 week summer contract whereas someone lower in the list could possibly get a longer contact later in the year. Correct me if I'm wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭sillysocks

SportsMad1 wrote: »
    Anyone with past experience know what format the interview takes?

I did it last year and the interview was just with one interviewer and very much a formality. They had a few questions about your computer skills, have you ever dealt with customers, have you admin experience and not much more than that. Think it was about 10 minutes!

• Advertisement

SOANDSO wrote: »
    early 200s for Limerick. In 2013 was only on the reserve panel and got a years placenent. So you never know. Fingers crossed

Where did you get the years placement?

Hopefully those ranked in the 200s like me will eventually get something.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 joeh14

Mudmask wrote: »
    Nearly 200 in Galway, I'll have to start looking for other summer work now I think.

number 281 for Galway here!! better get back to job hunt i think!

JosieMc wrote: »
    As far as I can see the higher you rank the quicker you get called. But I could only get 8 week summer contract whereas someone lower in the list could possibly get a longer contact later in the year. Correct me if I'm wrong!

I know someone called for an interview in December 2014 and it was only for 5 weeks but she did not take as the contract she had was until March this year.

I was lucky as I came from the 2013 reserve panel and got two separate contracts with Revenue one for 41 weeks and one for 14 weeks so over a year in total.
    I dealt with the Household Charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Got 324 in Dublin was really hoping for a summer position not holding out much hope!

Lisa2011 wrote: »
    I know someone called for an interview in December 2014 and it was only for 5 weeks but she did not take as the contract she had was until March this year.

I was lucky as I came from the 2013 reserve panel and got two separate contracts with Revenue one for 41 weeks and one for 14 weeks so over a year in total.
    I dealt with the Household Charge.

I hope I'd get offered more than 5 weeks. How did you get two separate contracts? I thought once you got offered something you got struck off the list

JosieMc wrote: »
    I hope I'd get offered more than 5 weeks. How did you get two separate contracts? I thought once you got offered something you got struck off the list

The first was till December 19th and as the permanent staff were not starting till end of March they could not have a 3 month gap with nobody working in the section so it was extended.

Public Jobs played no part in the offering of the second contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shaneo124

i got 2475 for the dublin region......cant wait to start

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

shaneo124 wrote: »
    i got 2475 for the dublin region......cant wait to start

1742 for the same. I'll get the popcorn and we'll throw it at the posh lads up front.
    Last time I'm sitting a personality profile sober.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

1742 for the same. I'll get the popcorn and we'll throw it at the posh lads up front.
    Last time I'm sitting a personality profile sober.
    I'm in the low 2000s as well for Dublin. Clearly I wouldn't be cut out for dealing with the nonsense scenarios that were in the online test :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 donaghcl

Just got placed in donegal top 10 but i read that they held interviews last week based on last years reserve list. Does anyone know how much this will hinder the intake for future interviews?

Advertisement