Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 26 transfers

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,969 ✭✭✭G1032

Good job I've got all 3 then :pac:

Ya. Same as.

Really need Aguero and Sturridge to start performing FF wise soon though. Leaving aside what kind of teams we see on this forum I'm guessing most of our rivals in PL's would find it hard to fit all of Aguero, Sturridge, Sanchez, Hazard, Yaya, + Chelsea & Southampton defenders into their teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Any Yaya love for next gameweek? I have Di Maria + 2.0 to spend and nearly certain I will be getting him on I.

dahat wrote: »
    Any Yaya love for next gameweek? I have Di Maria + 2.0 to spend and nearly certain I will be getting him on I.

Definitely on the radar alright but I think my defense needs sorting first with the Carling Cup weekend approaching

G1032 wrote: »
    Definitely on the radar alright but I think my defense needs sorting first with the Carling Cup weekend approaching

I can get him and the upgrade Hutton to Aldwerield the following week, really think it's a good move.

Myhill Foster

Terry Berlin Alweierield PVA Duff

Ozil Hazard Cazorla Yaya Walters

Kane Sturridge Aguero

That's how it will look after those moves all going well.

dahat wrote: »
    I can get him and the upgrade Hutton to Aldwerield the following week, really think it's a good move.

Myhill Foster

Terry Berlin Alweierield PVA Duff

Ozil Hazard Cazorla Yaya Walters

Kane Sturridge Aguero

That's how it will look after those moves all going well.

If I bring in Yaya next week I'll have the following team.

Panti,Hamer
    Terry, Bellerin, Hutton, PVA, Wisdom
    Hazard, Sanchez, Yaya, Puncheon, Albrighton
    Kane, Sturridge, Aguero

I'd then need to sell Terry and that'd be for a United defender (Jones) for GW27.

That still leaves me very weak for GW27
    I'd have just 10 players (assuming Wisdom and Albrighton won't play). It'd mean playing both PVA and Panti away to Man United. 3 players in the Liverpool v City match. Puncheon and Hutton away from home.

In short, I'm not sure what I can do yet but it'll almost surely involve a hit.

• Advertisement

Do I've got Wisdom, Downing and Puncheon that all have to go.

I was thinking of Wisdom to C. Dawson
    Downing to Yaya or Ozil
    Puncheon to whoever

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I think i'll be getting in Ivan or Terry burnley can't defend set pieces .
    2 more goals conceded from corners tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Going to keep Bertrand through his suspension as I see him as a season keeper.

My plan is:

GW26: Di Maria --> Sammi Ameobi
    GW27: Bank
    GW28: Downing and Defoe --> Eriksen and Costa

Leaves me with 5 DGW players in Terry, Hazard, Eriksen, Costa and Kane.

Currently looking at fielding 10 in GW27. Panti, PVA, Hutton, Wisdom (won't play), Silva, Downing, Cazorla, Defoe, Ameobi, Aguero.

GW27 will result in a red arrow for definite but I think having those 5 could lead to a big jump in GW28

SantryRed wrote: »
    Going to keep Bertrand through his suspension as I see him as a season keeper.

My plan is:

GW26: Di Maria --> Sammi Ameobi
    GW27: Bank
    GW28: Downing and Defoe --> Eriksen and Costa

Leaves me with 5 DGW players in Terry, Hazard, Eriksen, Costa and Kane.

Currently looking at fielding 10 in GW27. Panti, PVA, Hutton, Wisdom (won't play), Silva, Downing, Cazorla, Defoe, Ameobi, Aguero.

GW27 will result in a red arrow for definite but I think having those 5 could lead to a big jump in GW28

I don't think Ameobi is even in the squad tonight??? Why would you bring him in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

G1032 wrote: »
    I don't think Ameobi is even in the squad tonight??? Why would you bring him in?

Because I trusted someone on here who said he could be a big player in GW27 without even looking :pac:

It'll be a cheapie coming in anyways who has a decent fixture in GW27 :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Falcao -> Sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I might go on a mad one and take a -8 to bring in Ozil, Ings (if not injured), and some defender for Wisdom. Someone with reasonable fixtures. Cash monies won't really be an issue. I try make good calls and have failed, so now seems like the time to say feck it, take the hit, clean my mess up, and hope it works okay.

Can't get any worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

I might go on a mad one and take a -8 to bring in Ozil, Ings (if not injured), and some defender for Wisdom. Someone with reasonable fixtures. Cash monies won't really be an issue. I try make good calls and have failed, so now seems like the time to say feck it, take the hit, clean my mess up, and hope it works okay.

Can't get any worse!

take a look at ings fixtures first ....

km79 wrote: »
    I really hope to bank it. may as well keep pelle for next week and possibly gw27 too seen as I'll have 2 Chelsea one spurs on bench and want to avoid a hit again

screw that
    pelle out for someone ! man he is awful

km79 wrote: »
    take a look at ings fixtures first ....

That bad, ha? This is why I don't make heat of the moment transfers. :cool:

That bad, ha? This is why I don't make heat of the moment transfers. :cool:

he would be handy for gw27
    and that's it for 6 games after :)

Still no Saints coverage but going to get some after the Pool game at a last.

They are getting too many CS to have no coverage.

Bertrand and Alweirerield are the two candidates

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

SantryRed wrote: »
    Because I trusted someone on here who said he could be a big player in GW27 without even looking :pac:
    That would be me sir!

Amoeba was listed as a doubt in the press conference. I expect him to be back for GW27 (which is all we want really)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

is wisdom gonna be in the starting 11 anytime soon ?
    didnt play in the last 2 match now.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭NN215

is wisdom gonna be in the starting 11 anytime soon ?
    didnt play in the last 2 match now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

If Chelsea don't have DGW28 I might just do BigUselessItalianDonkey to Kane. Can't stand another blank from him

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

If Chelsea don't have DGW28 I might just do BigUselessItalianDonkey to Kane. Can't stand another blank from him

I might do the same. I'd be taking Giroud out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

I need to get rid of:
    Chadli
    Fer
    Wisdom
    Cameron
    over the next while.

Have 2.5M in the bank.

Any obvious transfer?

Team is:

Foster
    Terry Ivanovic Wisdom
    (Wasi) (Cameron
    Silva Hazard Cazorla Fer (Chadli)
    Kane Aguero Ings

Lemlin wrote: »

Who are your other strikers? Not having Kane by now seems a bit mad. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Think I'll swap giroud to Sturridge. No point bringing in Costa this week and then only have one striker the following week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Puncheon to Downing is starting to look appealing. No returns in the last 3 tricky fixtures but he has Palace (h) Sunderland (h) Chelsea (h) either side of Spurs (a) and Arsenal (a) and then a decent enough run after that until the end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »

Watch him be on the bench against West Ham due to the Europa League and League Cup final :pac:.

After the West Brom double digit, it would have seemed kneejerky to ditch Pelle for Kane. Plus Arsenal had been defending well. Another double digit; surely he can't do it again to a Liverpool that had kept a bunch of cleanies. And here I am. It really has been improbable this run, my only solace is that nobody serious has been captaining him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

menoscemo wrote: »
    I am hoping to be able to bank this week and then Downgrade Terry for GW 27 giving me 2 frees going into GW28...

I need Jones back for GW 27 at the latest or else my plans go out the window. The cup games in the next week will probably change this again though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I had him and took him out. I now have Giroud, Sturridge and Aguero.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

If you could pick a striker for the next 2 GWs with a budget of 9.4m (already have Kane & Aguero) who would you go for? No standouts for me.

Advertisement