Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Nally is attacked again!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Pedro K wrote: »
    End of thed, are you going to answer my question RE your earlier post?

Who is Nally a danger to?

You also didn't answer another poster who asked what you would do in Nally's situation.

When End of the road posts in any thread its the equivalent of giving a semi literate chimpanzee, whos parents were brother and sister, a lap top

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

No one said the law needs to be changed it just needs to be enforced for certain groups. There is major inequality when it comes to the application of the law, normal people are subject to it while criminal travelers laugh at it. This applies at all levels from cruelty to animals, animals wandering around roads causing crashes etc to serious crimes.

You can be damn sure revenue would be investigating if a normal settled person had a headstone which appeared to be too fancy for their means.
    the law is enforced equally. the reason revenue don't investigate mobile travelers is because it would cost to much and take up to much time for no benefit

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

whupdedo wrote: »
    semi literate chimpanzee, whos parents were brother and sister,

Topical.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,510 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

eh because they are travelers? and because minority groups will never be liked by some no matter what?

No, because they defended a scumbag with 80 convictions and refused to believe he did wrong when he was alive, also threatening to go to peoples houses and hurt them just because they have a different opinion.

Do you even read the posts you are replying to?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

Pedro K wrote: »
    End of the road, are you going to answer my question RE your earlier post?

Who is Nally a danger to?

You also didn't answer another poster who asked what you would do in Nally's situation.

If he was forced to explain his statements the flaky logic of his carefully constructed rants would crumble. We can't have that now, can we?

• Advertisement

Valetta wrote: »
    Go back one step.

He would be alive today if he didn't go around robbing people and accruing 80 convictions, so it's his own fault he's dead.
    its nally's fault for murdering him in cold blood rather then leaving it after the first shot

daUbiq wrote: »
    That was aimed at the do gooders blaming ward for Nally's death but you are right it is his own fault.. :eek:
    it can't be aimed at a non existant group. do gooders don't exist

its nally's fault for murdering him in cold blood rather then leaving it after the first shot

Could you please provide a link to where he was convicted of murder like a good man?

If you can't, I'll happily provide you with a link that explains the definition of murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

He didn't murder him.

(A) Murder is the crime of intentionally killing a person.

(B) Manslaughter is the crime of killing a person by a person who did not intend to do it or cannot be held responsible for his or her actions.

Do you think Nally is A or B?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

He was a frightened old man who had the wherewithal to destroy a mad dog that was attacking him. He was lucky. Plenty like him are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

because it would cost to much and would take up to much time. its not worth the bother. CAB will get what they can get to but that isn't much.

plenty of time for revenue and CAB(if its warranted) to hound the rest of the country if they step out of line

what makes these people so special?

cerastes wrote: »
    If there was more of that, then there might be less threat of the crimes happening

wrong. it doesn't work. murdering people doesn't deterr crime

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Maybe we should bring in the death penalty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Yiikes

Murder? That's slander of Nally's charachter. The court ruled what he did as justifiable, legal and not murder.

Nally is a great man. He should be given his gun license back.

wrong. it doesn't work. murdering people doesn't deterr crime

Not murder. Care to provide a link to where he was convicted of murder like I asked?

Justifiable homicide is more like it:

justifiable homicide

n. a killing without evil or criminal intent, for which there can be no blame, such as self-defense to protect oneself or to protect another, or the shooting by a law enforcement officer in fulfilling his/her duties.

He shot a piece of filth who terrorised him, brought his son to help him and had close to 100 convictions for violence and robbery.
    doesn't matter what the man was or wasn't. he was murdered in cold blood, nally "finished the job" out of revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

whupdedo wrote: »
    When End of the road posts in any thread its the equivalent of giving a semi literate chimpanzee, whos parents were brother and sister, a lap top

I do think you are rather unfair on chimpanzees.

The thing I have noticed with end of road is the rinse and repeat metholodgy of their posting.

I keeping thinking of a y-front clad duracel bunny in a dimly lit bedrom typing away furously oblivious to the world.

I am not allowed discuss …

plenty of time for revenue and CAB(if its warranted) to hound the rest of the country if they step out of line

what makes these people so special?

You'll never see a TV licence inspector in a halting site.

cerastes wrote: »
    not for the first time has someone been put away by the state for being on the receiving end of crime, when they pursued the criminal.

because they broke the law. and behaved like a wild animal themselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

mikom wrote: »
    You'll never see a TV licence inspector in a halting site.

Or a revenue inspector.

SeanW wrote: »
    Ward was a scumbag who clearly demonstrated that he had no place in civilised society. No loss.

Nally had been living in terror, sleeping in his shed for (perfectly justified) fear of scumbags like Ward. He also feared (legitimately I think) that Ward would come back for him, in any case, Nally would have been on an adrenaline rush during the incident, that due to its nature could not have been avoided.

By allowing a piece of scum with 80 convictions out to rob and terrorise potentially vulnerable people at will, the law failed Paraic Nally, as it does all of us on a routine basis by allowing incorrigible vermin to go through the justice system on a revolving door basis.

P.N. should never have been put in the position he was. A civilised society demands better.
    nally would be no loss either. he is just as much vermin as ward

because they broke the law. and behaved like a wild animal themselves

You're just going to have to accept that in certain circumstances homeowners and police officers have the right to kill dangerous criminals like Ward.

He's a terror alright.........
    I heard he got two penalty points on his licence since killing Ward.
    Course he was speeding through gilmartin road in Tuam at the time.......

mikom wrote: »
    He's a terror alright.........
    I heard he got two penalty points on his licence since killing Ward.
    Course he was speeding through gilmartin road in Tuam at the time.......

I heard he doesn't have a TV licence.

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    I heard he doesn't have a TV licence.

Charlie bird lent him his.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

When will it be mine turn for one of these people to enter my property!

Yes, he did.

he didn't. only violent criminals or other dangerous violent individuals would think otherwise.
    There was good reason to fear that Ward would come back.

only in your head. the evidence shows otherwise.
    He is a frightened old man who had been living in his shed because he had been terrorised by roving gangs of scum.

he is a dangerous clearly violent individual. him being old doesn't change that.
    Ward was the feral animal who should have been locked up.

yeah, just like nally. both ferrel animals
    He was cleared because a judge/jury found (with the force of the law of the State) that he'd acted in self-defence.

no, he just got sympathy, and there probably wasn't enough evidence to convict him.
    "thankfully?"
    It's because he "hasn't been allowed a gun since" that he's been robbed again, every scumbag in the land knows this man is defenceless now, so he's fair game.

yes thankfully. it is right he isn't allowed a gun. the law is right on this one. its about protecting the public

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭threeball

I'd wager most would rate him higher than they do you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

he didn't. only violent criminals or other dangerous violent individuals would think otherwise.

only in your head. the evidence shows otherwise.

he is a dangerous clearly violent individual. him being old doesn't change that.

yeah, just like nally. both ferrel animals

no, he just got sympathy, and there probably wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

yes thankfully. it is right he isn't allowed a gun. the law is right on this one. its about protecting the public

Lol

Advertisement