Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraig Nally is attacked again!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

floggg wrote: »
    Yes, it must have been very hard for him standing over a wounded and man and shooting him dead.

If all the rest of the scum of the country were stood over and shot, it would be a far better place.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,037 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    They did have legitimacy, the courts have affirmed that. So his justifiable homicide actions were perfectly entitled to be taken.

Nally is a man without a criminal record that has the support of the vast majority of the country.

A career criminal with 80+ convictions is dead, justifiably according to the state and won't be missed.

You can stamp your feet and throw your toys out of the pram but that won't change.

You've become amusing at this stage, please continue.
    he's murdering actions were not justified. you have no evidence to say he has the support of the vast or any majority of the country. we do know anti-traveler types or other questionable types support him, but thats all. the state has not said a criminal is justifiably dead as the state does not have capital punishment

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

MOD: end of the road, don't post in the thread again. You don't get to decide who is a criminal and who isn't, so don't claim people are guilty of crimes that the law says they're innocent of.

jimgoose wrote: »
    I expect so. They didn't come for it, after observing and no doubt taking copious notes.
    or, maybe they didn't take it because they expected he would go to jail, and the fact that the gards were watching nally and if anything happened they would be the first to be suspected.

he's murdering actions were not justified. you have no evidence to say he has the support of the vast or any majority of the country. we do know anti-traveler types or other questionable types support him, but thats all. the state has not said a criminal is justifiably dead as the state does not have capital punishment

Well if your type of opinion is anything to go by, that would suggest that indeed he does have widespread support.

• Advertisement

jimgoose wrote: »
    Correct. Justice as dispensed reflects society's view of the matter, as it is supposed to.
    so the short sentences for rapes and murders are reflecting societies view on the matters then. sometimes reflecting the view of society isn't the best thing

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

end of the road answer the question, who is Padraig Nally a danger to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭h2005

he didn't. only violent criminals or other dangerous violent individuals would think otherwise.

only in your head. the evidence shows otherwise.

he is a dangerous clearly violent individual. him being old doesn't change that.

yeah, just like nally. both ferrel animals

no, he just got sympathy, and there probably wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

yes thankfully. it is right he isn't allowed a gun. the law is right on this one. its about protecting the public

The evidence shows otherwise????
    You have no clue about the case really have you? Pretty much like every thread you post in you're spamming this thread with uninformed nonsense.

Omackeral wrote: »

Scum bags hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭DeadHand

nally would be no loss either. he is just as much vermin as ward

Let's compare Nally to Ward!

No trouble with the Gardai prior to this incident versus 80 criminal convictions, including many for violent crime.

A hard working farmer versus a parasite who lived off the taxpayer, this income supplemented by robbery of the taxpayer.

A gentle, quiet man held in high regard by his community versus a "man" who deliberately, cynically preyed on the weak and elderly.

A man who was terrorised regularly by Traveller gangs versus a man who regularly terrorised the most vulnerable people he could find.

A week after the Nally incident an elderly farmer was found dead in his driveway after a criminal raid on his property. Would you feel better had Nally submitted to this fate inside of rightfully defending himself and his property?

Everyone in Nally's community, like the vast majority of people in this country, supported him, admired him and sympathised with him. Everyone in the country besides some in the Travelling community and some of our more smug, insulated leftists saw Ward for exactly what he was- a scumbag.

The only vermin I'm seeing here is the one that invaded an honest man's property that day with the intention of doing him harm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

who is Padraig Nally a danger to?

A plate of boiled spuds, bacon and cabbage.

Terrlock wrote: »
    I do Not Judge McNally for the way he killed ward. Yes he reloaded his gun and shot him in the back...this might sound extreme, but I'm sure if anyone else is in that situation, where you have been terrorized and your are full of fear, you know that his guy will be coming back to kill you. considering what his emotional state was what else could he have done?

left it after the first shot which nutralized the threat. you should be judging nally. the way which he murdered ward was just that, murder, violent and dangerous.
    Unfortunately we live in a state where the Law is on the side of the criminals

no . stop reading the rags
    wit's no wonder that some people have to take the law into the own hands.

no, they do it because they want fame and respect from certain sections of society

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

He should be given a license to **** this ***** up, if they get killed robbing its there own fault

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭DeadHand

no, they do it because they want fame and respect from certain sections of society

Nally subjecting himself to living in a shed in constant, terrified alert as part of some scheme to... Win fame and respect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Trespassers??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭evo2000

His a danger to theifs and scumbags! they should have given him M4 and a pat on the back instead of bringing him to court!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

left it after the first shot which nutralized the threat. you should be judging nally. the way which he murdered ward was just that, murder, violent and dangerous.

Ha! Guess I'm part of that section of society then because not only would I buy him a pint, I would pay for his tab and laugh as he describes how he shot that degenerate.

The only thing that neutralized that fella was his demise.

How else would a fella be on the streets with 80+ convictions??

So if a fella broke into your house, robbed your possessions, and left you and family traumatised, the first thing on your mind would be fame? Quite clueless, aren`t you?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sociopath2

The state has decided a justifiable homicide took place, so he is justifiably dead, the state being the the final arbiter of such matters.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭nagel

just to let "end of the road " know that I think Nally was right
    also look at what he saved the state a good deed

I do wonder sometimes if some boardsies are actually posting from secure facilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Lads, how many convictions did Frog have? I don't think it's been brought up yet?

Lads, how many convictions did Frog have? I don't think it's been brought up yet?

I think it was usually stated that it was a string of 80 convictions at the time of his end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Jamsiek

the murdering actions of nally who is a danger to society and who should be in a secure facility where he can't be a danger did not serve the "greater good" but the satisfaction of those who have a hatred of travelers and other minority groups

Has Mr Nally harmed one other person besides that scumbag Ward? No!
    So he is not a danger to the public. Nobody here agrees with you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Rezident

I am glad that somebody did something against the epidemic of burglaries and robberies. We finally just bought a house in December and someone tried to break in two weeks ago. Someone tried to break into our next door neighbour's at 6am on Sunday and according to the guards a gang has carried out a spate of robberies in the area recently. Only a matter of time before they come back, maybe I will have forgotten to turn the alarm on next time. Maybe I'll be here next time. What am I supposed to do? Just let them away with it? Not a chance.

By removing one of these animals Nally made the world a better place. A lot done, more to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Roquentin

he had 80 convictions and its been stated about 80 times:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Nally's a hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭ygolometsipe

Buzz Meeks wrote: »
    ... if his gun license was taken off him it could be seen to imply he did something wrong....

That's pretty much the conclusion I can see.
    It is unimaginable unfair (should be illegal) to get a non-guilty verdict and then be treated as guilty in any way at all.

You are correct in that it is almost entirely at the whim of the Gardai.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Ireland

I thought this was interesting

"Self-defence and the defence of property do not constitute a good reason when applying for a firearms certificate. Applications made for firearms certificates for such reasons will be refused.[5]"

I am not sure if I agree with this at all. He should have the right to defend himself.

The entire firearms law = FUBAR

I love this part, you must be of "temperate habits"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,096 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone else hoping he finishes off a few more?

Legend.

Advertisement