Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Racing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

...Horse running today is of interest to people here...Missie Ella in the 3:15 Limerick...It was mentioned here about a month ago for a plot last Saturday but was pulled...It looks like it might be toady, price gone from 20/1 -14/, as well as first time blinkers and first time cheek pieces and distance change...
    ...completely off topic, but there seems to be two different sections for horse racing and threads...is there any reason why it's split in two?...

Backed missie ella this morning at 20s. Deloghted to see the money coming.

On Your other question. That would be an eecumenical matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

sdoc13 wrote: »
    Backed missie ella this morning at 20s. Deloghted to see the money coming.

On Your other question. That would be an eecumenical matter!

Absolutely launched in this morning..truckin all night in the same race is being gambled off the boards which is worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

IMO all bets on lord Windermere are lost due to the ground.treat yourself 7/1 will love the ground and is a major player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Gilgamboa very impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

nicest prospect JP has in my opinion, serious performance, had the mare well stuffed

Danny Mullins and STD are the two luckiest jockeys going, for such limited ability they manage to get some nice rides,should consider film careers as stunt doubles though, as they can't seem to get from one side of the obstacle to the other without incident very often

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Captain Swift 2.25 Wolvea
    Treat yourself 2.20 Leopardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Very strange ride on way up in the air in the last race at Leopardstown:rolleyes:

Poor Duke 12-1 ew 3.05
    Ran a couple of good races recently , can go well here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,846 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

dont think theres anything in training to touch faugheen

Faugheen = Aeroplane

• Advertisement

they might as well pay out on the CH now, they won't see what way Faugheen goes in March

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Ah jesus that was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

Faugheen the machine!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

That was absolutely savage by Faugheen, stunned sitting here watching that

That honestly gave me goosebumps lads. Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

very disappointing vautour

Vautour killing a lot of multiple bets there .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Main thing I took from today is that I should have taken what was on offer on Faugheen for the Ch before today. I'd say a lot of people are 2nd guessing themselves on here after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Any tips there lads? I could do with turning over a few quid today. Would love to be up in Leopardstown.

CONTIIIIIIIII

• Advertisement

Dynaste full of running at end. Jockey should have had him jumping the last first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Some of the best jumping I've ever seen at Kempton. Impeccable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Missie Ella didn't jump a fence!! :-((

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

ste2010 wrote: »
    Missie Ella didn't jump a fence!! :-((

Literally or figuratively? Had a tenner on her and Dynaste e/w double.

seriously impressive from Clarcam, even allowing for the fact that he may have met the fav on an off day, but jumping is the name of the game, only a 4yr old so could be on the improve

Elliott is fast becoming the only credible danger to Mullins in terms of quality, he seems to have a lovely crew for Gigginstown - what they are doing sending horses to other trainers of half his ability is beyond me

lovely winner in the bumper also for Jones, this is a horse we will hear a lot more about

oPATCHo wrote: »
    Backed Hawkes Point last year, and will be backing him again

Conti for KG

Jezki for Ryanair hurdle

115/1 treble. On! :-)

One down.....:rolleyes:

oPATCHo wrote: »
    Love Cue Card! Backed him last year

Just think that Conti is a much better horse this year whereas Cue Card has a few questions to answer still. The track suits Conti more than Cue Conti, CC has better form going left handed tracks

In terms of betting, Conti's price is all but done so can understand why people are looking elsewhere for value. If I was going to take Conti on, I'd side with Dynaste

Should have done the forecast :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Dynaste full of running at end. Jockey should have had him jumping the last first.

I had a pretty decent bet on Dynaste and I don't think there's any way in hell he would've beat Siliviniaco. Absolutely tremendous performance, took on the speed horses out in front and destroyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

I had a pretty decent bet on Dynaste and I don't think there's any way in hell he would've beat Siliviniaco. Absolutely tremendous performance, took on the speed horses out in front and destroyed them.
    ...Same boat as you,...Dynaste ran a very good race, and was a bit shocked at how good S.C was/is...It'll be hard to see S.C not win in March...

• Advertisement

Surprisingly, I will be going against Conti unless he has a run between now and March.

I still think a fresh face will win it, one that hasnt been beaten in the CGC before.... and (if they take him) I feel that Dynaste will be up there and abouts

Advertisement