Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denis O'Brien Irelands Sinister Fringe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Satriale wrote: »
    Spoofer. Tesco, Lidl and the "booming"™ economy shut that place down.
    We talking about Ivans?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

Satriale wrote: »
    Thanks for the link,nothing about slips and falls.
    But sure Dennis can buy the distressed supermarket,we will pay for its debts and throw more of our money to Garveys for nothing and employ big Phil officially to do security for him as his enforcer against people falling.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Man what a fúcking joke - should get our important news stories published outside of Ireland, so the legal system here can't be exploited/abused, to silence critics.
    We should do a swap deal with the UK on all these stories each government's mates want gagged.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

mikom wrote: »
    Jimmy Saville kept a lot people in employment at the BBC and he did a lot of charity work.........

What a clown of a post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

What a clown of a post.

I thought the clowns were supposed to be falling round some shop in Limerick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What a clown of a post.

Yep, we're all clowns except yourself........

Nodin wrote: »
    I thought the clowns were supposed to be falling round some shop in Limerick?
    I knew denis s sinister fridge would do damage somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Are the legal eagles making any bets on his chances of success?

I'd say the legal eagles are making hapes of cash!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Has he been awarded any contracts today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Has he been awarded any contracts today?

There's nothing in the papers about it, so yeah, probably. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Have you ever lived outside of Ireland? I have lived in countries with huge natural wealth where if you don't work then you don't get paid, no handouts. Countries where if you 'slip' in a supermarket you don't get €€€€ in compensation( a supermarket employing 40 people in an area of Limerick that needs jobs is shutting down because of such 'slips & [EMAIL="falls'@poo"]falls'[/EMAIL] ) I could go on and type a 50 line post on this but the bottom line is there are some people here who haven't a clue how well off and lucky we are in this country.

Dennis should open a supermarket with anti slip flooring in Newcastle west so.

#gapinthemarket

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Denis O'Brien and Phil Hogan were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Denis O'Brien and Phil Hogan were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

Did it look like this ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Pocoyo

Parasite.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Pocoyo wrote: »
    Parasite.

The **** has well and truly begun to hit the fan

The **** has well and truly begun to hit the fan

Disgusting this government has made world news for political policing and now this,Right after 'the yes for equality vote' Which showed we have good people but bad leaders and elite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Disgusting this government has made world news for political policing and now this,Right after 'the yes for equality vote' Which showed we have good people but bad leaders and elite.

& we will still have people sticking up for DOB, FF & FG. Do people in this country like being conned?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Did it look like this ?

like this

Help!!!! wrote: »
    & we will still have people sticking up for DOB, FF & FG. Do people in this country like being conned?

Brainwashed shills or just trolls,Its the same 4 or 5 posters posting 30 times a day one has to question their motives.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Help!!!! wrote: »

Some people need to be lead like that out of some false sense of duty

Some people need to be lead like that out of some false sense of duty

I expect most of them work for fine Gael or one of Denis o Brien company's!

Not that there's much difference at this stage, as it seems he owns fine Gael aswell!

Has the coward enda kenny made a statement yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Not that there's much difference at this stage, as it seems he owns fine Gael aswell!

I'd say this is too much of a hot potatoe for him.....he's probably at home hiding under the blankies..."make it go away..MAKE IT GO AWAY"

I'd say this is too much of a hot potatoe for him.....he's probably at home hiding under the blankies..."make it go away..MAKE IT GO AWAY"

Like the Garda Commissioner?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

Meh. I think too many people grew up watching the Simpsons and really wanted a Mr Burns figure in real life to feel outraged about.

Has Catherine Murphy produced her evidence yet? When she does, we can reach conclusions on the rights and wrongs of her information.

Has Catherine Murphy produced her evidence yet? When she does, we can reach conclusions on the rights and wrongs of her information.

'Meh' The evidence is that the instant the troika left Ireland became a wild west 'again',We need a competent strong government to tackle these cheats and scoundrels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Banjoxed

'Meh' The evidence is that the instant the troika left Ireland became a wild west 'again',We need a competent strong government to tackle these cheats and scoundrels.

Who then? Who are this strong competent government waiting in the wings to save us from vested interests? Serious question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

I've been saying it for years now we are unable as a people to govern ourselves. It's a history of failure and corruption on every level.

• Advertisement

Banjoxed wrote: »
    Who then? Who are this strong competent government waiting in the wings to save us from vested interests? Serious question.

:rolleyes: Moronic question you will decide that in a vote,Dont be silly defending corruption and incompetence simply because pat kenny or george hook tell you that the opposition are nut jobs while taken their pay check from FG's sugar daddy look at the politicians in your area and vote for the one that you believe will stand for the people.

Advertisement