Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow 200 2015

Options
1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭aindriu80

what was the best time for the Wicklow 200 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Crocked wrote: »
    Also quite a few pics up of the day up on the site as well
    More going up now.
    My folders are SKwick_1 to SKwick_15. Wicklow200 admin might have enough images on my CD to go up to folder SKwick_22.
    The cyclists have the light at their back in the images. There is no section early in the route where the cyclists cycle towards the light.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Poor Jenny's in for a bad time on Social Media and to make it worse she seems hell bent on replying to most comments...

poor girl wants her roads to herself, however it is crazy how far over the ther half road the cyclists where if for prolonged period. Then again cars overtaking on blind bends every day im out. Lets focus on the positive side, when people take there time to pass and when cyclists get out and enjoy a ride. well done to those finishing the wicklow 200

diomed wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread.
    I signed up a few minutes ago, but I'll probably not do it.
    Someone got my W200 entry and I took some images.
    The last of my images are now up on the Wicklow200 website.

I sent an e-mail to the admin today with a list of images on my CD not up on the website (probably too many cars) for review.
    There is a batch of twenty consecutive and a few images in the last folder missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭coach22

Someone got my W200 entry and I took some images.
    The last of my images are now up on the Wicklow200 website.

I sent an e-mail to the admin today with a list of images on my CD not up on the website (probably too many cars) for review.
    There is a batch of twenty consecutive and a few images in the last folder missed.

Thanks for the entry again Diomed! Had a great day at the Wicklow 200! Fair play for taking the pics as well although I couldn't seem to find myself in any!

• Advertisement

coach22 wrote: »
    Thanks for the entry again Diomed! Had a great day at the Wicklow 200! Fair play for taking the pics as well although I couldn't seem to find myself in any!
    If anyone wants to find themselves in the Wicklow200 website images with SK in the folder name let me know by PM your *bike brand, *cycling jersey, helmet colour, shoe colour, glove colour, wheels (if unusual), water bottle colour and I might be able to find you. The more info, the easier to identify. I think I took about 95% of the cyclists. Some images didn't go up: I rated images 5 (excellent) to 1 (unusable).
    *images tagged

If anyone wants to find themselves in the Wicklow200 website images with SK in the folder name let me know by PM your *bike brand, *cycling jersey, helmet colour, shoe colour, glove colour, wheels (if unusual), water bottle colour and I might be able to find you. The more info, the easier to identify. I think I took about 95% of the cyclists. Some images didn't go up: I rated images 5 (excellent) to 1 (unusable).
    *images tagged

Took me ages to go through all those images. Fair play for putting them up!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭eoin88

I would believe blorg (where is he these days?).
    This year 33 were under 8 hours, 1 under 7 hours (no 1756: 06:58:46 chapeau).

Only 33 people under 8 hours? Thought there would have been more. I did it in 7:02 rolling, 7:35 including stops. Was pretty pleased with that.

Does anyone remember the guy taking photos near the top of either Slieve Maan or Glenmalure? (Can't remember which of those two hills it was!) Would love to get my hands on his shots, was in bits by the time I got up to him! :D

ronoc wrote: »
    Took me ages to go through all those images. Fair play for putting them up!
    Thanks. If a few cyclists like them it was worth it.
    Next year when I pay my Wicklow 200 entry I'll do the cycle. It will be easier. :)

Advertisement