Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 11 "beautiful" girls on The Saturday Night Show Last Night.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

I do like how the blokes on here think any of the women on the show would be honored to be shagged by their pox ridden mickeys.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I do like how the blokes on here think any of the women on the show would be honored to be shagged by their pox ridden mickeys.
    :)

You never had a desparate fattie ridin' Reverse Cowgirl, did you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Not all fat women are desperate, though.

When I was 23 stone, I genuinely had no shortage of male attention, and not just men assuming I'd put out because I was obese.

Now that I'm 11 +1/2 stone (still fat, for the record), I still get plenty of male attention. I have a fantastic boyfriend, who, if we're gonna grade on looks, is way out of my league. He's a gym fanatic with an incredible body. :pac:

So, nope, we're not all desperate. Sure, I'd LOVE to lose another 3 stone, and I'm working on it. I don't know if I ever will, though. Pcos makes it difficult to lose weight, and I'm on some long term medication that is known to make weight shoot up, so right now, eating 1400 cals a day, I'm maintaining my weight.

And I'm okay with that. I like how I look. I'd definitely like to be smaller, but that doesn't mean I'm unattractive or desperate now. I'm quite pretty actually, fat or no fat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,178 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Not all fat women are desperate, though...

Never said they were! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭BrokenHero

Depends on the woman really.

Some women (most likely goes for me too, have no idea) can carry excess weight without it looking unattractive.

Mariah Carey (I know she can fluctuate wildly) Christina Mendez etc.

I would imagine of Kate Moss (for example) put on four stone when she was even at her most attractive, she would have looked terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

FactCheck wrote: »
    Over a long term relationship?

A couple could get together at 25. The guy plays a game of football with the lads once a week. Big drinking session say 2 out of 3 weeks, the odd pint here or there on a weeknight too. Occasionally goes for a run. More occasionally gets the odd takeaway.

At 25, he's got a BMI of 24ish doing that. Pretty normal. I mean he could be healthier but he's a normal dude.

If he's still doing exactly the same thing 10-15 years later? Man aging and metabolism will have caught up with him big time. This guy will be fat. Not obese, but fat.

If he wants to "maintain the size he is" he'll need to change his eating habits, drinking habits, and get in a lot more (and more effective) exercise. And good luck making time for more exercise in his thirties - exactly the time Mr and Mrs Longterm are starting to have kids.

It's even harder for Mrs Longterm as she's the one who had the kids. Maybe she won the genetic lottery and shrugs the weight off. More likely she didn't and doesn't.

Look I see what you were getting at, but you've wildly overstated it. Obviously longtermers need to keep making an effort. That's true at 25, 35, 85. But that effort will get harder and harder. If you stay exactly the same, you won't look the same. Any more than keeping the same haircut will stop you going bald.

The truth is that if someone middle aged wants to stay as trim as they did in their early twenties prime, they will need to spend considerably more time doing so. At the time of life when career and family is most demanding, it's not really reasonable to think people will start devoting three or four precious leisure hours to the gym.

So when people say "stay roughly thin as you were", they don't mean "stay the same". They mean "start eating better and exercising more with each passing year".

Middle aged people and older people could all have nice bodies without doing much exercise if they stopped shovelling such vast amounts of fatty and sugary crap into their bodies. Losing weight is nearly all about diet, exercising can just speed up the process fo weightloss. Bad diet = bad body..no matter how much exercise you do

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 61 ✭✭AndreaCollins

Not all fat women are desperate, though.

When I was 23 stone, I genuinely had no shortage of male attention, and not just men assuming I'd put out because I was obese.

Now that I'm 11 +1/2 stone (still fat, for the record), I still get plenty of male attention. I have a fantastic boyfriend, who, if we're gonna grade on looks, is way out of my league. He's a gym fanatic with an incredible body. :pac:

So, nope, we're not all desperate. Sure, I'd LOVE to lose another 3 stone, and I'm working on it. I don't know if I ever will, though. Pcos makes it difficult to lose weight, and I'm on some long term medication that is known to make weight shoot up, so right now, eating 1400 cals a day, I'm maintaining my weight.

And I'm okay with that. I like how I look. I'd definitely like to be smaller, but that doesn't mean I'm unattractive or desperate now. I'm quite pretty actually, fat or no fat.

A lot of men these days are "dating down" in terms of looks. Women weighing 23 stone are still fawned over by men while men weighing 23 stone are outcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭bb1234567

A lot of men these days are "dating down" in terms of looks. Women weighing 23 stone are still fawned over by men while men weighing 23 stone are outcasts.

So true. Most men will go for any girl that puts out, almost no matter what she looks like or how unattractive she is. But the same certainly cannot be said for the girls, who only go for attractive guys generally. I know this is quite a big generalisation but it definitely holds truth, Id reckon the amount of males over 30 who are virgins is signifigantly higher than the number of women over 30 who are virgins

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Dat der hypergamy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Dat der hypergamy
    What?

• Advertisement

bb1234567 wrote: »
    So true. Most men will go for any girl that puts out, almost no matter what she looks like or how unattractive she is. But the same certainly cannot be said for the girls, who only go for attractive guys generally. I know this is quite a big generalisation but it definitely holds truth, Id reckon the amount of males over 30 who are virgins is signifigantly higher than the number of women over 30 who are virgins
    Agree, but it's hilarious the way it's supposed to be some sort of honour/compliment to obese women if they get a fuq from a drunken guy opting for the last resort due to needing a shag.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Why should they justify themselves to you?
    If they want to justify pretending to be attractive then they've failed utterly.

bb1234567 wrote: »

Of course. This contributes to the massive ego some women have. Social media is making it worse id imagine - whales like the girls in the OP getting loads of likes and loads of desperate men hoping they can get somewhere. Not to mention the average woman who now gets daily validation when she checks her facebook or instagram or whatever (this probably doesn't apply to the mature women here). It's really men who need to wake up and stop giving their power away to women. I think feminisim is generally disempowering men and making them put women on pedestals. 23 stone women getting fawned over and having no problems dating attractive guys is quite something, but not surprising.

What?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hypergamy

Of course. This contributes to the massive ego some women have. Social media is making it worse id imagine - whales like the girls in the OP getting loads of likes and loads of desperate men hoping they can get somewhere. Not to mention the average woman who now gets daily validation when she checks her facebook or instagram or whatever (this probably doesn't apply to the mature women here). It's really men who need to wake up and stop giving their power away to women. I think feminisim is generally disempowering men and making them put women on pedestals. 23 stone women getting fawned over and having no problems dating attractive guys is quite something, but not surprising.

It's funny when they're incapable of comprehending that pretty much every man giving them any semblance of attention on social media is doing it purely because they consider the girl "easy" and are hoping to hookup and are simultaneously doing it to countless other girls until one of them bites, yet they'll have the inflated egos of someone on the level of women like Michelle Keegan or Megan Fox lol. Not just regarding this topic, but anyone who can't keep their ego in check is an idiot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

23 stone women getting fawned over and having no problems dating attractive guys is quite something, but not surprising.
    Problem is I don't believe that happens.

i think everyone is hypergamous. Women want to "date up" (even if they are 20+ stone) and men of course want the most attractive women they can get. So men are hypergamous as well but they just don't get the chance to practice it in most cases. For women it's quite easy these days to hook up with an attractive guy who is "above" her. Just download tinder or go on POF and get chatting to them. Very easy. Meanwhile her male equivalent would find it much harder.

Dan_Solo wrote: »

use green screen has said she had absolutely no problems dating guys at that weight. it's very easy for girls to hook up with a guy in todays world, even if shes 20+ stone.

Coming in at 14 stone is literally god mode.

green screen has said she had absolutely no problems dating guys at that weight.
    I know! A whole... one example!

Dan_Solo wrote: »

Give or take a few stone

tumblr_mc0cepGGNf1qjxam2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqbiba4r971qjxam2o1_1280.jpg

I know! A whole... one example!

I would be bet you that if I set up a tinder or POF account with pictures of a 20 stone woman , there would be quite a few attractive guys that would be up for meeting. I don't think this is necessary because we both should be able to agree that this is the case.

• Advertisement

Yeh, one example, which is probably staged - proves so, so much.

He said he doesn't believe it happens lots, which it doesn't.

14 stone... "god mode"... what?

I would be bet you that if I set up a tinder or POF account with pictures of a 20 stone woman , there would be quite a few attractive guys that would be up for meeting.
    There wouldn't.
    And of those who would, it must just be their taste. If they're attractive, they obviously have options.
    Why so angry at them just having a taste you can't relate to?

Yeh, one example, which is probably staged - proves so, so much.

He said he doesn't believe it happens lots, which it doesn't.

14 stone... "god mode"... what?

article-2343846-1A61F895000005DC-554_634x519.jpg

truelifemixedweight.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

This thread, in conjunction with the Gamergate thread, is just hilarious. On one hand, fuck you, ya fat fucks for being fat. On the other, poor little princesses for being sexualised in video games, boo hoo.

There wouldn't.
    And of those who would, it must just be their taste. If they're attractive, they obviously have options.
    Why so angry at them just having a taste you can't relate to?

I'm not angry at all, im just pointing out what I consider to be facts. There is no anger at all in my posts, i think you've misinterpreted that.

article-2343846-1A61F895000005DC-554_634x519.jpg

truelifemixedweight.png
    And instead of taking it that those guys fancy these women whom they are with and whom nobody put a gun to their heads to be with (you may not relate to those guys but that's irrelevant) it's "women demanding to be with a slimmer man", even though you have no idea of the backgrounds to their relationships.
    These men having a particular taste in women isn't their own minds, it's horrible women (women are evil and deserve to be hated - that's what some people think here, they can deny it all they like) manipulating them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Give or take a few stone

tumblr_mqbiba4r971qjxam2o1_1280.jpg

Out of interest where did u come across those pics?

LOL those pics are hilarious.

I'm not angry at all, im just pointing out what I consider to be facts. There is no anger at all in my posts, i think you've misinterpreted that.
    So you "consider" them to be facts... therefore they're not facts.

Saying countless obese women have the pick of any men is just a lie, simples.

But you tell yourself it's the case in order to push your agenda.

• Advertisement

And instead of taking it that those guys fancy these women whom they are with and whom nobody put a gun to their heads to be with (you may not relate to those guys but that's irrelevant) it's "women demanding to be with a slimmer man", even though you have no idea of the backgrounds to their relationships.
    These men having a particular taste in women isn't their own minds, it's horrible women (women are evil and deserve to be hated - that's what some people think here, they can deny it all they like) manipulating them.

Here we go with the "poor me" women angle. Women are always victims.

Could it be that you're just projecting this and it's not actually what he is saying?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement