Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble Pre Show Thread *30 competitors again!!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I think if Sting is facing Triple H at WrestleMania, there should be no one else involved. Sting should come to the ring unaccompanied, and Triple H should have no one with him either, really. Dolph Ziggler vs. Wade Barrett should have been happening tonight at this event I feel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    This is the important part; doesn't matter how few or many are in it if the booking in the weeks before hand sucks. I enjoy more people since that gives the chance for more surprise entrants, but if everyone goes in knowing Reigns is winning, then it doesn't matter if he goes through 19, 29 or 39 other people....

Depresses me that nothing has changed in three months; they've made zero effort to build anyone up but Reigns, and even he's been lackluster.

I stand by an earlier prediction; Bryan and Reigns will be the final two, with Reigns throwing Bryan out for the win, and then Vince not understanding why everyone will turn on Reigns...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

...especially after Bryan gets back in the ring and shakes reigns hand, cause that will mean we have to like him

#VinceLogic!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Sting is 55 now, not particularly good in the ring so its not a singles match i would be hyped for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I would prefer to see a singles match. There's enough devices and gimmicks that he could use.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

...especially after Bryan gets back in the ring and shakes reigns hand, cause that will mean we have to like him

#VinceLogic!

Yeap, was going to say that too but found the thought too depressing. They will nearly definitely try and get Bryan to pass on some of his overness like that. Also fully expect multiple beat downs on Bryan with multiple saves from Reigns over the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Tonight's the night! First time in years that I can just watch it sitting in bed. Lovely Network.

5yA4Qh.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭andyman

Would not be surprised if Mr Ziggles is no.1 nor if he lasts longer than anyone else in the rumble

then just like his "push" at survivor series he doesent enter a big storyline after (cos I don't see him having a big Mania match, though maybe he will be involved in Stings feud for the weeks when senor vigilante does not show.

It would be so much more beneficial if Ziggler faced Triple H than Sting in my opinion

Perhaps a 6 man tag match with Ryback involved too? Big Show and Kane on Trips team?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Where's sheamus these days? Is he injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Where's sheamus these days? Is he injured?

Recovering apparently but he might be around soon.... Epic Mad Man Manson chops on him now too. He was on the WWE Youtube doing an injury update last week.

Would love Sheamus to return and replace Corporate Kane in the Authority. Become a dangerous ass kicking heel again. If he costs Bryan the Rumble tonight, serious heel heat right there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

andyman wrote: »
    It would be so much more beneficial if Ziggler faced Triple H than Sting in my opinion

Perhaps a 6 man tag match with Ryback involved too? Big Show and Kane on Trips team?

Sweet Jesus no. Keep those 3 as far away from any decent storylines as they can for wm31.

If they have to be there I hope its Big show and kane against ryback and rowan on the pre show. Then I can skip it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

If it does come down to Reigns and Bryan in the end , I hope they go for around ten minutes and let Reigns really earn the win

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Aren't the first still contracted else where?

Nope left TNA apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

If it does come down to Reigns and Bryan in the end , I hope they go for around ten minutes and let Reigns really earn the win

Then he can cut a crap promo that Vince wrote quoting the Jetsons or something

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

brianblaze wrote: »
    Then he can cut a crap promo

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Oh my god I have it!!

The rock is in philly and it looks like justin gabriel has quit.

Rock dressed up as bunny = bunny rock = brock.

Brock vs Brock wrestlemania confirmed!

LET'S GO BUNNY!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Royal Rumble \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I'm looking forward to the New Day double hand stand landing, hope the bunny gets put out in 1 second. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

The odds on The Rock went from 100/1 to 12/1 and they're now sitting at 4/1.
    Is that price determined on how many people are betting on it or how is it judged?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I'd be very surprised if Rock is in the rumble, hes probably gonna be on hand for when the philly crowd dump on his cousin

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

I don't think he will either, but just curious about the odds. Like you say, if he does anything, he'll just give Reigns a rub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

I can honestly see The Rock being in The Rumble then Rusev dumps him out after 10 minutes. Then we get Rusev vs The Rock at WM 31. Would be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Something with Reigns i'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,872 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Off tomorrow so in two minds about staying up and watching or just watch tomorrow after avoiding results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

I'm nearly sure that I saw an interview with the Rock about 2 years ago talking about fighting Roman at 31.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

rovert wrote: »
    It is the Grand National of Pro Wrestling.

This sums it up beautifully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Off tomorrow so in two minds about staying up and watching or just watch tomorrow after avoiding results.

Working tomorrow myself so it will be a case of covering my eyes and ears until I get to see the rumble tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Paddy Power currently have the top 3 bets:

Reigns 5/6
    Bryan 11/10
    The Rock 7/2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

SlickRic wrote: »
    Paddy Power currently have the top 3 bets:

Reigns 5/6
    Bryan 11/10
    The Rock 7/2
    His odds are shortening at a crazy rate, 7/1 into 9/2 on William Hill in the past half hour

Advertisement