Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Rumble Pre Show Thread *30 competitors again!!*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Latest WHC odds:

Lesnar 1/9
    Cena 8/1
    Rollins 7/1

All three have been added to the Rumble betting aswell.

Won't happen, but the idea of Rollins attempting a cash-in and being foiled prior to the Rumble, only to then enter at number 30 and win is something I'd love to see. Obviously with a load of dastardly shenanigans thrown in on the way to doing it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

What time does this start?

I remember when I was a young lad I was big into wrestling. First and only time I paid PPV for something was Royal Rumble. I think Golddust made a return, and rikishi was early in too. Anyone know what year this could be???

• Registered Users Posts: 36,141 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Huge swing towards Reigns now in the betting.

1/9 on PP.

Bryan isn't even 2nd favourite anymore

Are the odds kinda not revealing the script? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Gits_bone wrote: »

I remember when I was a young lad I was big into wrestling. First and only time I paid PPV for something was Royal Rumble. I think Golddust made a return, and rikishi was early in too. Anyone know what year this could be???

2002. Decent rumble

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

1am. Pre show at 12.30.

Apologies, I thought I'd put spoiler tags on.

Its not necessarily revealing the script. There are a few after all.

SlickRic wrote: »
    Apologies, I thought I'd put spoiler tags on.

Its not necessarily revealing the script. There are a few after all.

No I wasn't complaining, just with the result already decided perhaps bookies pay for finding the script. :-)

Biggest surprise entrant in the history of the Rumble?

Id say Cena at MSG. One of the few times WWE managed to keep something quiet.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

wwe.com acknowledged the rocks cryptic tweet/Instagram/whatever so safe bet saying he won't be in it

• Advertisement

All I hope is that if Reigns is winning, that Brock is not fed to him.

He's not there yet and the fans won't buy it.

They might buy him beating Rollins, but will definitely crap all over him beating the one who beat the Streak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

If Rock isn't in the Rumble itself, he could be there to facilitate a Rollins cash-in, and set up Rock Vs Brock, and Brock will still look strong having won the triple threat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The odds change based on people putting money on the people; if odds are dropping, it's because everyone is pumping their money onto Reigns. Sadly, that's because it's obvious whats coming, as opposed to anyone having a script :/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,098 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Goldust vs Stardust feud out of the Rumble would be awesome, been a long time coming and would be nice to see goldie go out on a high.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

is the 30 man royal rumble the last thing to be showed in this PPV?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Watching Vince Russo on Wrestle Talk agreeing with some of his thoughts. Jesus I'm going to bed I hate myself now :mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

united2k11 wrote: »

Usually is, unless they worry it's ending on a downer. Based on predicted results, would imagine they'll put it on last to send people home "happy"....

united2k11 wrote: »

Almost always yes.

Let's hope Steph keeps her "f*ck me boots" from the Patterson pic on for later ;)

10b74e006bd8c2b16e07c70ff0364d04.jpg

• Advertisement

Four hours and the road to Wrestlemania begins.

Gonna miss this tonight but it's actually fun reading the spoilers now knowing I'll watch tomorrow and have so many wrong ones in mind. :P

Four hours and the road to Wrestlemania begins.

30 mins to go surely? (including pre show)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Any chance a Taker gong causes Brock to lose the belt? I'm leaning toward a Daniel Bryan win in the Rumble.

Gerry Rio wrote: »

Gerry Rio wrote: »

By 3:50am we should know who the final four are if not the final two, hoping myself if the Rock is in then make it him and Bryan or Reigns as the last two. been looking forward to this all day, let's get ready to Rumble. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Any chance a Taker gong causes Brock to lose the belt? I'm leaning toward a Daniel Bryan win in the Rumble.

There's always a chance for any outcome in wrestling. And if the Undertaker is coming back for Wrestlemania this year then Lesnar represents the only legitimate opponent he could face because the only reason he has to come back is to avenge his loss at Mania.

Xavier Woods is still injured, kick off is now Big E and Kofi vs Cesaro and Tyson Kidd with Rose in their corner.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Should we do a "live" thread for this?

Advertisement