Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

What's the suss for me (as a Dub ST holder) heading to the Armagh-Fermanagh game on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

What's the suss for me (as a Dub ST holder) heading to the Armagh-Fermanagh game on Saturday?

Fixture isn't listed in 'Special Purchases'.

I'd pop a email off to seasonticket@gaa.ie to ask them why it's not available.

celticbest wrote: »
    Fixture isn't listed in 'Special Purchases'.

I'd pop a email off to seasonticket@gaa.ie to ask them why it's not available.

Got a response.

More are now available apparently.

Gonna check now.

Got a response.

More are now available apparently.

Gonna check now.

Still not there. They're looking into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭agfasfos

Still not there. They're looking into it.

Technical problems re tickets for Sunday according to e-mail I received.

• Advertisement

agfasfos wrote: »
    Technical problems re tickets for Sunday according to e-mail I received.

All you need is your season ticket at the hogan stand side on Saturday. Seating is unreserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭eamonpk

All you need is your season ticket at the hogan stand side on Saturday. Seating is unreserved.

I have a Fermanagh Season Ticket so I just turn up with my card I presume.

What about my 2 kids aged 9 and 7 - are they free/do I pay at the gate/do I need to buy them a ticket in advance

Thanks

eamonpk wrote: »
    I have a Fermanagh Season Ticket so I just turn up with my card I presume.

What about my 2 kids aged 9 and 7 - are they free/do I pay at the gate/do I need to buy them a ticket in advance

Thanks

I would assume given it's unreserved. But I would have thought that the ST holders of FH, AH, OY and LD season tickets would have tickets in their account like I do for Sunday.

---

The email I got from the ticket office indicated that only the Hogan is open on Saturday so for the kids just go and buy 2 tickets at the ticket office on Dorset St beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

3 tickets for 301 for tomorrow to a good home. PM me.

3 tickets are now gone.

• Advertisement

305FF for tomorrow. Only looked at my tickets now.

Wahey.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Lemonee_

Does anyone know which stand in Thurles will season ticket holders will be in for the hurling league finals? Or does it matter?

305FF for tomorrow. Only looked at my tickets now.

Wahey.

I was actually in 305RR

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Still havent had my attendance registered at the game below in Wexford Park for the Limerick vs Wexford double header and I assume it wont be updated now despite a email to them. It doesnt really matter to me at the end of the day as I will be attending all games from now on anyway and my percentage of attendance is high.

However there is a major flaw in the system when I am directed by a yellow bib man to a turnstile where the numbers are handwritten even though there is another stile in the ground with a scanner. Anyone who went through the scanner got the attendance logged from what I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

For the hurling final Sunday are season tickets from counties outside cork and Waterford useable?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Yes, as long as it is a hurling ST

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Yes, as long as it is a hurling ST

Just show cup with the card is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

KevIRL wrote:
    Just show cup with the card is it?

Check your email for instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Limerick Season Ticket Holders changed from the customary Kinane Stand in Thurles to the stand across the way at the Greyhound Track side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Got an email from the GAA saying they are trailing sending the tickets out on an app or summit for the 31st of May and i've been picked and will get a special offer if i leave feedback?
    Anyone else get it

• Advertisement

Got an email from the GAA saying they are trailing sending the tickets out on an app or summit for the 31st of May and i've been picked and will get a special offer if i leave feedback?
    Anyone else get it

Yeah, just check my mail and I have it aswell.

Croke Park Smartphone App Trial - May 31st 2015

ST Account:

A Chara,

I hope you're well and looking forward to yet another exciting Summer of GAA Senior Championship action.

As you know, we constantly strive to make our games even more enjoyable for those in attendance and this year we hope technology will play its part in achieving increased levels of satisfaction.

On Sunday, May 31st at the Leinster GAA Football (Dublin v Longford) & Hurling quarter finals (Dublin v Galway) an exclusive smart phone app trial will take place in Croke Park.

A select group of attendees will have messages sent directly to their iPhone or Android smart phone based on their location within the stadium and I'm delighted to let you know that you have been chosen as one of the potential participants!

If you are planning on going to this match, this is a chance to be part of an innovative initiative and we will also provide you with a SPECIAL OFFER on the day to thank you for your feedback.

If you would like to be part of this exclusive trial, follow these two simple steps;

1 - Reply to this email confirming your interest to participate

2 - Await a further email from us later this week with a downloadable link to the test app

Please note that we will be in contact later this week regarding the "Bring a Friend" option along with the full ticketing arrangements for the above fixtures

Kind Regards,

GAA Ticket Office

Yeah, just check my mail and I have it aswell.

Croke Park Smartphone App Trial - May 31st 2015

This must be what they were on about earlier in the year. Upgrading wifi in all match venues to connect scanners to Croke Park. Journos and togs would be able to connect to it as well.

You might keep us updated on how it works Celticbest?

Yeah I got it as well.

I opted in.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Croke Park were trialing new self scanning scanners in Mc Hale Park during the league. Worked OK as far as we could make out. Only a handful of people had trouble with one scanner but was sorted after a few days. (Think it was a problem with the scanner itself.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95554206&postcount=202

Haven't received the further email yet which was due late last week, has anyone received it yet?
    2 - Await a further email from us later this week with a downloadable link to the test app

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

IN SECTION 307 for dub vs galway, dub vs longford this sunday.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95554206&postcount=202

Haven't received the further email yet which was due late last week, has anyone received it yet?

Received my Link for the new APP last night, here's a few screenshots,

1_zpsucasppzq.png Login screen.

5_zpstgm2hrzk.png

4_zpsdhmgtfvf.png

3_zpsvrt3kqh3.png Seems to be a Fourm

The mail asks that you keep Bluetooth on while in Croke Park so they must be planning on doing something interactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Received my Link for the new APP last night, here's a few screenshots,

1_zpsucasppzq.png Login screen.

5_zpstgm2hrzk.png

4_zpsdhmgtfvf.png

3_zpsvrt3kqh3.png Seems to be a Fourm

The mail asks that you keep Bluetooth on while in Croke Park so they must be planning on doing something interactive.

Tayto CHRISPS! priceless!!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Got an email today from the Season Ticket Email account, offering Premium Tickets to The Script for €85.

Interesting.

• Advertisement

mayo.mick wrote: »
    This must be what they were on about earlier in the year. Upgrading wifi in all match venues to connect scanners to Croke Park. Journos and togs would be able to connect to it as well.

You might keep us updated on how it works Celticbest?

Had my Bluetooth on as requested but the App didn't do a thing on Sunday....

Did it work/do anything for anyone?

Advertisement