Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

km79 wrote: »
    My friends has not updated
    He contacted them and he was told it will not be as there was no issues with scanners !
    What does he do now ?

Take it on the chin. The GAA don't believe he was there. I make a point of, at some point in the match, taking a photo of my ticket, season ticket + scoreboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭eastmayo

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Mine has just been updated this morning.

Mick do u no if the cairde season ticket has the option of bring a friend to q final?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Beware of the Bring a Friend option, particularly for games in Croke Park.

Instead of having your nice half way line seat, the request for an extra ticket for the friend could have you moved down to the corner flag!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Beware of the Bring a Friend option, particularly for games in Croke Park.

Instead of having your nice half way line seat, the request for an extra ticket for the friend could have you moved down to the corner flag!

I was in 302 as a result of BaF for the Leinster Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

eastmayo wrote: »
    Mick do u no if the cairde season ticket has the option of bring a friend to q final?

I'm not too sure about the Cairde ticket EastMayo. Maybe they have added it this year as Croke PArk have taken them over. I've the Croke Park season ticket since they came out in 2009. Could always "bring a friend" As someone pointed out, in the last year or 2 if you bring a friend on your ticket, you get moved to the corner in Croke Park, 301/302, upper tier for Dublin season ticket holders I think. Another thing a lot of people don't know or realise, you can set up seating groups for season tickets. I set my 10 up every year, we are (nearly) always in 304/305/306 in Croke Park.

• Advertisement

I'm not too sure about the Cairde ticket EastMayo. Maybe they have added it this year as Croke PArk have taken them over. I've the Croke Park season ticket since they came out in 2009. Could always "bring a friend" As someone pointed out, in the last year or 2 if you bring a friend on your ticket, you get moved to the corner in Croke Park, 301/302, upper tier for Dublin season ticket holders I think. Another thing a lot of people don't know or realise, you can set up seating groups for season tickets. I set my 10 up every year, we are (nearly) always in 304/305/306 in Croke Park.

I was lower tier for the Leinster final.

If you know Croker well enough you should have an idea how low down some seats (A, B,C, D, E, F...) are so what I do with BaF is book the tickets and cancel and book and cancel and book and cancel and that moves you progressively higher. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

Take it on the chin. The GAA don't believe he was there. I make a point of, at some point in the match, taking a photo of my ticket, season ticket + scoreboard.

he finally got his attendance updated today after many many emails and calls
    they found a scanner that had been "lost"......

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

km79 wrote: »
    he finally got his attendance updated today after many many emails and calls
    they found a scanner that had been "lost"......

Unfortunately there seem to be difficulties logging attendances from time to time. I dont know why, perhaps it is a software glitch or maybe a manual inputting issue at the office.

Either way, it does raise temperature levels among supporters.

ST tickets just landed. 306RR. That'll do. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

ST tickets just landed. 306RR. That'll do. :)

Lucky you. Y in 304 :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

306W not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,126 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Website down all evening and a 10 am deadline looming for opt-outs and bring a friend

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

It's working again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Anyone having issues with tickets for this weekend?

Website was up and down yesterday, but they've only processed one of the five tickets on my account by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭glack

brettmirl wrote: »
    Anyone having issues with tickets for this weekend?

Website was up and down yesterday, but they've only processed one of the five tickets on my account by the looks of it.

Mine hasn't been processed yet either. Maybe they're still working on it??

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Mine never came through, the other 2 lads in my seating group did. Bank details are spot on as they came out for the other charged matches this year. Card expires next year.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I thought you said you were giving up that season ticket!!!!!

The old ones make good fridge magnets. When you add a magnet that is.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Stoner wrote: »
    I though you said you were giving up that season ticket!!!!!

The old ones make good fridge magnets. When you add a magnet that is.

Ha ha, nah never give up following Mayo at this stage! :D 40 years into it now, go going back, though I could do with an AI now at this stage to pacify me or I will get (Even more!) cranky :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

yop wrote: »
    Mine never came through, the other 2 lads in my seating group did. Bank details are spot on as they came out for the other charged matches this year. Card expires next year.

Mine came through yesterday evening, but they've split us up into two sections.

One person on their own, and the other four in a different section :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

Anyone know when bring a friend will be available for the Galway Tipp match? Isn't the cut off usually Sunday night?

• Advertisement

christy c wrote: »
    Anyone know when bring a friend will be available for the Galway Tipp match? Isn't the cut off usually Sunday night?

Isn't it usually Wednesday before the actual game?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

Isn't it usually Wednesday before the actual game?

Email just arrived. Bring a friend open till Sunday night

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Just went to print me tickets, "No tickets available" I never updated my card after expiring :mad:

Season ticket office have it sorted in couple of minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭agfasfos

Just went to print me tickets, "No tickets available" I never updated my card after expiring :mad:

Season ticket office have it sorted in couple of minutes!

Do you have a telephone number for the Season Ticket people, my card also expired for the Donegal v Galway & money was never paid over, I was on holiday at the time & didn't notice. Got notification that I could print tickets for Donegal v Mayo but when I tried to log I received a message 'you are not a Season Ticket Holder. Sent e-mail to the relevant section & got a curt reply as follows 'due to the fact that we could process payment for the last match, ie Donegal v Galway your Season Ticket has been cancelled, cant find a telephone number to ring anywhere on the GAA website.

agfasfos wrote: »
    Do you have a telephone number for the Season Ticket people, my card also expired for the Donegal v Galway & money was never paid over, I was on holiday at the time & didn't notice. Got notification that I could print tickets for Donegal v Mayo but when I tried to log I received a message 'you are not a Season Ticket Holder. Sent e-mail to the relevant section & got a curt reply as follows 'due to the fact that we could process payment for the last match, ie Donegal v Galway your Season Ticket has been cancelled, cant find a telephone number to ring anywhere on the GAA website.

That has happened a couple of times over the years to me too. Don't worry. The Season Ticket office are usually sound. I think I went about 3 rounds without paying in 2010 before it all got sorted!

This is the number I have: 1890 92 46 48

Many thanks, will ring & see if I can get it sorted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Ginzo

The seats left on the dual package are absolutely woeful, would have bought it if they weren't shocking

If I have no joy with getting my Season Ticket re-activated can tickets be bought outside Croke Park tomorrow.

If I have no joy with getting my Season Ticket re-activated can tickets be bought outside Croke Park tomorrow.

You shouldn't have a problem. There'll be a good crowd but it won't be sold out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭jjdonegal

Yeah Dorset Street and at Gills corner. You'll get them no problem

Advertisement