Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2015 Season Ticket

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I bought 2 bring a friend tickets last night and the only options that were available were 301, 302 and 311.
    So I have no idea where I would have been allocated under normal circumstances.

Ended up with 4 tickets in 311T

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Mine showed up this afternoon alright. We're in 305.

is that just ST or with BaF as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Just ST. BaF sends you to different places.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Yup 306 for me .. though in truth we'll hurdle over to the Hogan at some stage for a quick getaway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Got 303 Q, makes no odds really as there will be plenty of seats available.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Some people have been having problems setting up seating groups for their season tickets. Full instructions on how to set them up are here,
    http://mayoclub51.com/members/club-51-seating-groups/
    There also seems to be problems linking the Cairde Mhaigheo season tickets with Croke Park season tickets. We are currently looking into this and waiting for Croke Park to get back to us.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

I'm hearing a few people have had problems getting some of their season tickets scanned in Mchale park the last day. All out tickets got scanned OK, we went in stiles 1 & 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

Mine has not registered on the website yet. As per the instructions from the Season Ticket email person, I asked the stilesperson to double check and make sure it scanned. It showed up on the scanner as scanning perfectly. Maybe it might take another couple of days. In any event I know the stilesperson but there is something seriously wrong with the system if a number of games go missing again this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

hey guys have a tipp season ticket but fancy heading into the dublin double header in croke park on 7th march. Previous years club final etc shows up in special purchases, will this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

hey guys have a tipp season ticket but fancy heading into the dublin double header in croke park on 7th march. Previous years club final etc shows up in special purchases, will this?

As you need a ticket for seat in Croke Park, I'd say that's right from myself going to club finals before. I've never gone to another game on my season ticket card, ie outside of Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭sheff the ref

I was at the Limerick vs Dublin game in Croke Park two years ago which was a double header with Dublin vs Tyrone and the Limerick season card alone wouldnt do, we had to print tickets and the seats were automatically allocated in advance.

For the club finals you always have to print tickets. I am not sure what you do if you wish to go to another league game as a neutral. Presumably they will offer an option to register for a ticket.
    VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    As you need a ticket for seat in Croke Park, I'd say that's right from myself going to club finals before. I've never gone to another game on my season ticket card, ie outside of Croke Park.

Your season ticket will cover you for any league match in any division (hurling or football, is code specific) If the match specifies allocated seating you will need to print out your match ticket. All match's in Croke Park are allocated seating. Log into your account the week of the match and go to "Special Purchase's" and order your free ticket. Just a matter of printing it out or mailing it to someone to use. Remember too, ALL SEASON TICKETS are entitled to free entry to the club finals on St Patrick's day! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Your season ticket will cover you for any league match in any division (hurling or football, is code specific) If the match specifies allocated seating you will need to print out your match ticket. All match's in Croke Park are allocated seating. Log into your account the week of the match and go to "Special Purchase's" and order your free ticket. Just a matter of printing it out or mailing it to someone to use. Remember too, ALL SEASON TICKETS are entitled to free entry to the club finals on St Patrick's day! :)

Thats what I was thinking, thanks everyone!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

hi lads,

ive logged in to my season ticket account but it says i dnt have one. I clearly do as i have one for football and hurling. anyone any ideas??

please and thanks!

hi lads,

ive logged in to my season ticket account but it says i dnt have one. I clearly do as i have one for football and hurling. anyone any ideas??

please and thanks!

Did you click on the "Special Purchases"?

This has just been announced this evening. There will be self scanning of your season tickets this Sunday in McHale Park Castlebar.
    Throw in 2.00pm

· Elverys MacHale Park will open to all Patrons at 12.30pm (normally 1.00pm)

· Self Scanning for Cairde Mhaigh Eo card holders and Croke Park Season Ticket Holders.

On Sunday All Cairde Mhaigh Eo card holders and Croke Park Season Ticket holders will enter through stiles 1 -8 as normal.
    Once patrons enter the stile they will swipe their card through a card reader which will allow access while also automatically uploading their attendance.
    Stewards will be stationed at each of the self scanning turnstiles to assist patrons.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

This has just been announced this evening. There will be self scanning of your season tickets this Sunday in McHale Park Castlebar.

There are two ways that will go, either a huge success or a clusterfcuk of the highest order. Haven't heard of this anywhere else? Was it trialled?

Why have self-scanning and a steward?

Bloody crap like this at Lansdowne Road too and it's a disaster sometimes. Missed the start of the FAI Cup Final last year because of it.

statto25 wrote: »
    There are two ways that will go, either a huge success or a clusterfcuk of the highest order. Haven't heard of this anywhere else? Was it trialled?

Don't know about it being trialed anywhere else. One person did say to us that at the Tyrone match, the stile she went in the scanner was cabled tied to the mesh grid over where the scan the ticket. Don't know if there was someone there to push the button for access. The stiles we went in through, 1 & 2 there were 2 young girls on them scanning tickets no problem!

We're not sure how this will work. If you don't scan your ticket right will you not get access until scanned right? If so it should then be no problems with attendance's not being recorded. What happens though if someone tries to scan 10 tickets for example, 50 people in the Q behind them at 1.50??

• Advertisement

If you don't scan your ticket right will you not get access until scanned right?

Would that not depend on a new "turnstile" which would trigger when the card is passed for entry? The only example i can think of is how it works in Old Trafford where the entrant hold their card in front of a scanner and a screen tells you if you can procced or not. I must go up for a look later and see if there are any changes to the gates.

Edit: GAA just sent the reminder for this weeks fixture and have detailed the self-scanning system. Very fancy altogether!

Would that not depend on a new "turnstile" which would trigger when the card is passed for entry? The only example i can think of is how it works in Old Trafford where the entrant hold their card in front of a scanner and a screen tells you if you can procced or not. I must go up for a look later and see if there are any changes to the gates.

Edit: GAA just sent the reminder for this weeks fixture and have detailed the self-scanning system. Very fancy altogether!

No mail here for me yet!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭Mike O' Brien

Did you click on the "Special Purchases"?

I did and I recieved the message

'
    Please select the product you would like to purchase additional tickets for.'

and a blank white page beneath it!!!

I did and I recieved the message

'
    Please select the product you would like to purchase additional tickets for.'

and a blank white page beneath it!!!

What tickets are you looking for? The Dublin v Tyrone match isn't showing for me either. They must not be offering entry to other season ticket holders? I didn't check earlier in the week either. I haven't got the e-mail either from Croke Park about this weekends fixtures, they maybe having problems?

This new self scanning of season tickets seems to be a new development for the GAA. We would urge all supporters to get to MacHale park early on Sunday (gates will be open from 12.30)

Full details here; http://mayoclub51.com/new-season-ticket-self-scanning/

Scanners seemed to work very well today at the Mayo game. Only waiting a minute or so to get in and scanner picked up barcode on card immediately. If it's registered the card attendance correctly then it's a great system.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Scanners seemed to work very well today at the Mayo game. Only waiting a minute or so to get in and scanner picked up barcode on card immediately. If it's registered the card attendance correctly then it's a great system.

was attendance not supposed to be updated by tonight under new system ?
    mine has not

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

km79 wrote: »
    was attendance not supposed to be updated by tonight under new system ?
    mine has not

Give it until the mid-week, as always.

So next Saturday Dublin are playing in both codes in Croker. As a dual-code ST holder how will I manage to get my attendance recorded for both? If I ask them to scan the two tickets they'll think I'm pulling the piss

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Give it until the mid-week, as always.

Yes, Kerry vs Dublin is now updated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

Has Mayo Monaghan updated for anyone yet? Mine still not up.

Advertisement