Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Hunt 14/15 thread

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    I'll have a bet on him w/o Mahler Lad @ 15/8 for interest. Mahler Lad gone too short.

Hon Captain Chaos !

Some gamble landed there !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Gamble landed on Captain Chaos. Mahler definitely needs a step up in distance, never travelling

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

That was impressive from Captain Chaos.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

You just have to ask questions why did he run he looked to have hated the ground he was getting whipped after a few furlongs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 wardiaz

Another shocking run from a Irish pointer for McCain how Mr.Rooney and Leslie keeping writing the cheques to him is a complete mystery .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Hey lads where can i look at the races from cheltenham at the weekend?
    I was away so missed it all. I know I can watch the irish action on at the races but what about chels?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

Moon Dice wrote: »
    Hey lads where can i look at the races from cheltenham at the weekend?
    I was away so missed it all. I know I can watch the irish action on at the races but what about chels?

RacingUK usually put up a few major races in their YouTube channel so might be worth taking a look their. Other than that watching Channel 4 Racing on 4oD should work too.

Bet 365 sign in and they have every race archived.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Sporting life but you need to sign in with a sky bet account

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Moon Dice

Thanks lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Colin bows never let's a good one leave .he (mahler) changed hands for less than 2k and three years later for 15k his dam is a shocker so cannot understand why he was fav.his ptp win was on shocking ground where everything just hacked around giving a total false reading of the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

looks another shocking purchase by McCain - Mullins knows the pt to pt scene here inside out, a good one isn't going to bypass him and end up with McCain, hence his purchase of the placed horses in the point that Mahler won

Brookhouse bought the biggest dud of the season that alisier d'irelande with hobbs 300k it wouldnt a selling hurdle around fakenham,the excuse of ''needs time'' ''needs a fence and 3m'' is other words for useless.

Jonjo has another few beauties as well that the best they will end doing is winning a handicap in Sedgefield

Good that their is plenty of deep pockets around to keep the show on the road

Yeah these owners are mega rich so its only a drop in the ocean but surely the sharp mind that got them their fortune would realise their being robbed by the bloodstock agents trainers advisers,the sellers in ireland are only chancing their arm wouldnt blame them asking for the hundreds of thousands.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Any word on the Paul Nicholls trained Salubrious? Thought he would of made a nice chaser but havent heard of him since last years World Hurdle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Anybody heard anything on Sizing Tennessee? Won a Mdn Hurdle in Naas i think in Dec' 13 and hasn't been seen since. Looked a chaser in the making

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Where to fu€k is Moyle Park? Think Willie and Ricci may have forgotten he existed with all their sexy, French beasts. Can picture him lonesome in a Clonsuttin field wondering what's going on..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Are you for real????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

• Advertisement

Johner wrote: »

I'd say they'll hold him up the next day rather than making the running!

Open Eagle runs in a maiden hurdle at Punchestown on Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Interesting recruit for Mullins.

Any idea what he went for?

Ruled out of Cheltenham regardless of the result on Sunday. The way he won the November handicap really makes him an exciting hurdling proposition. Could even see him at Aintree possibly or would Punchestown be more realistic? Obviously depends on how he takes to them but very interesting recruit

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Me_Grapes

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Where to fu€k is Moyle Park?

It's in Clondalkin.

DSC03774_large.JPG?picture=49687

Not a nice area. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Where is Choc Thornton these days? Hes not retired is he?
    He has no rides at all in the 2014-15 season, according to the RP database.

Where is Choc Thornton these days? Hes not retired is he?
    He has no rides at all in the 2014-15 season, according to the RP database.

He is still injured iirc he was due back around christmas but another injury was found in his neck or back

Advertisement