Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milkrounds 2014/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jango_fett

Roce10 wrote: »
    Anybody still waiting on PWC? Giving up hope here..

when did you interview, what service line?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Roce10

jango_fett wrote: »
    when did you interview, what service line?

Last Wednesday, for Assurance service line

Last Wednesday, for Assurance service line

3 working days, if you don't hear anything tomorrow, I reckon give them a call...

jango_fett wrote: »
    3 working days, if you don't hear anything tomorrow, I reckon give them a call...

Have u heard anything back yet?

Just had pwc interview this afternoon...I will wait until wednesday, before I start freaking out..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 galwaygalway

Anyone hear anything about Deloitte audit in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭justcallmemoses

anyone hear back from BDO?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Pcmcccbc

I got a rejection email from PwC this morning. I interviewed with them for Assurance in Dublin last Wednesday. I'm not overly disappointed as I knew my interview didn't got that well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DivanMan

Anyone going into KPMG Audit in Dublin?

Interviewed last Wednesday, got an offer on Thursday evening & contract came yesterday. Pretty happy I must say!

Interviewed in the IFSC by Director first, then Manager, both in FS. So I'm assuming that's the route I'll be going.

Anyone in any way similar or waiting to hear back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

DivanMan wrote: »
    Anyone going into KPMG Audit in Dublin?

Interviewed last Wednesday, got an offer on Thursday evening & contract came yesterday. Pretty happy I must say!

Interviewed in the IFSC by Director first, then Manager, both in FS. So I'm assuming that's the route I'll be going.

Anyone in any way similar or waiting to hear back?

Same here, I interviewed on Thursday morning and got told after my second interview I was successful. I'm also assuming it's FS Audit (that's what most of the people at the presentation said as well).

• Advertisement

3 interviews, 3 rejections..starting to give up here!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

Man stay optimistic. This interview thing is like a lottery. You just dont know what or who they would like. I had a couple of rejections last year and this year I got rejected by EY again even though I couldn't have done better in the interview. These things happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Bernanke KOs Trichet

The vast majority are in the same boat as you,obviously there will be more posts on these threads by successful candidates but the fact that you're getting interviews should encourage you.

You're at the very beginning of your career and there will be loads of opportunities in industry/practice yet. It is disheartening though to receive a generic rejection email from the companies after the application process,preparation for interview etc. etc

WD to all the successful applicants btw

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Velcropants

Anyone have any recommendations or preferences on Deloitte or PwC for consulting? Or are they both pretty much the same?

Still don't have a decision on my Deloitte application, just acknowledgement email of application received. They said they would get back next week. why the delay? anybody have an idea?

Very rare for someone to be called for interview at this stage, so why are they waiting until next week & haven't they sent the rejection?

khan1 wrote: »
    Man stay optimistic. This interview thing is like a lottery. You just dont know what or who they would like. I had a couple of rejections last year and this year I got rejected by EY again even though I couldn't have done better in the interview. These things happen.

U get any

khan1 wrote: »

U get any offers this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 43 khan1

U get any offers this year?

no man not yet. Waiting on Deloitte...its my last option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Macca91

Anyone heard back from Deloitte audit interviews which were held in galway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 galwaygalway

Macca91 wrote: »
    Anyone heard back from Deloitte audit interviews which were held in galway?

Haven't heard anything... Have you? :) I applied for cork, where did you? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Macca91

I applied to Dublin and had my interview in galway last Wednesday. I've heard nothin since…did you apply for audit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

My friend and I both interviewed Monday morning for Audit in Deloitte. He got the call last night at 7pm. Not holding out much hope at this stage :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 DivanMan

bscm wrote: »
    Same here, I interviewed on Thursday morning and got told after my second interview I was successful. I'm also assuming it's FS Audit (that's what most of the people at the presentation said as well).

Fair play! Might see you round and about up there in a year's time so!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

Seems I was worried for nothing, just got the offer from Deloitte, over the moon :) They tried to call me the other day but couldn't get through, thanks Meteor!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sin.arjun0705

I received an offer from BDO for Audit on Friday. If anyone is yet to have their interviews, feel free to PM me for assistance.

Also, has Grant Thornton responded to any one at all? Haven't heard a peep from them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thegreatcb

Has anyone here done an interview with Grant Thornton?

I have an interview with them tomorrow evening and was just hoping someone could give me any pointers on what the first interview is like, with regard to questioning, etc?

thegreatcb wrote: »
    Has anyone here done an interview with Grant Thornton?

I have an interview with them tomorrow evening and was just hoping someone could give me any pointers on what the first interview is like, with regard to questioning, etc?

Hey. Just wondering, what department did you apply for? When did GT respond to you regarding the interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thegreatcb

Hey. Just wondering, what department did you apply for? When did GT respond to you regarding the interview?

I applied for audit. I got a phonecalls a couple of weeks back about the interview, which is tomorrow!

• Advertisement

thegreatcb wrote: »
    I applied for audit. I got a phonecalls a couple of weeks back about the interview, which is tomorrow!

Ah right! Well, I suppose I'm not going to hear back from them. Good luck for your interview!

Advertisement