Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let's create a story together

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

So she hopped out her decrepid, dry lips for him to lick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭thomur

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    So she hopped out her decrepid, dry lips for him to lick.

But then he activated his Nudiepowers and attempted to defeat her powers, but instead her lips became his

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

thomur wrote: »
    But then he activated his Nudiepowers and attempted to defeat her powers, but instead her lips became his

Meanwhile back in Morocco, Pat MacDonagh, the owner of Supermacs, Pappa Johns Pizza and a load of bars whose name I forget, woke with an unmercifully sore head....................

And even sorer hole... His tracksuit bottoms and jocks were tellingly round his ankles...

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭DK man

He'd spent the night smoking one of those hasish pipes and couldn't remember much about the night with Abdul and the lads

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 896 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fuzzytrooper

I must find the Boss he said referring to Derek Smart Desktop Commander. Trent and Stabby McHobo had disappeared since he had passed out. "I hope the mountain lair is still secure and that our plan is still in motion."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

Turns on news only to find mountain lair surrounded by spanish police,

"Feck it".

What to do now?

Aha! ! I've got it!! Karamba!!!! Shazam!! Whose yer daddy now?? Pat cried.......just before a piece of falling masonry fell, and struck him on his head, rendering him yet again unconscious............

...before he even had a chance to pull up his trousers and jocks.

Meanwhile, Trent was getting on with business. Death business.

He had a hat and a gun and was ready for action. Stabby had a knife but no hat. Instead he would have to make do with..

• Advertisement

the spent bag of cheese & onion Taytos that had been his fedora of choice the these past few homeless years. And it had served him well. Not to mention, made him smell like a King.

Suddenly the duo was surrounded by Derek Smart's code ninjas. "Hahaha I had expected you." said Trent "And it seems that I expected correctly".

Suddenly the duo was surrounded by Derek Smart's code ninjas. "Hahaha I had expected you." said Trent "And it seems that I expected correctly".

"you,Hahaha, us expected had." said one of the Ninjas, who aspired to be yoda,but whose green clothing reminded Trent of a frog named Kermit.

"Enough" roared Trent. He'd heard enough. Slowly, he took off his hat, and put his hat on a table that was beside him.

Then, action was about to commence, of the martial arts variety. Against these green ninjas, who dared to annoy Trent.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

"Enough" roared Trent. He'd heard enough. Slowly, he took off his hat, and put his hat on a table that was beside him.

Then, action was about to commence, of the martial arts variety. Against these green ninjas, who dared to annoy Trent.

They fought and fought and fought... and fought some more. They were more energized than the Duracell's Bunnies. They (almost!) missed the fact that Trent was banging Miss Marmalade under the table.

(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Miss Maramalade was looing like the Banshee under the table, such was the seeing to she was receiving from Trent. Of course, it helped that he was hung like an XL can of Lynx...

"Hahaha", said Trent, "take that rogering!"

Miss Maramalade was looing like the Banshee under the table, such was the seeing to she was receiving from Trent. Of course, it helped that he was hung like an XL can of Lynx...

"Hahaha", said Trent, "take that rogering!"

Eeeek!! said Miss Marmalade huskily, How did you know my name was Roger Ring before I had the mickey chopped off me in the sex change operation??

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Hesthea

Eeeek!! said Miss Marmalade huskily, How did you know my name was Roger Ring before I had the mickey chopped off me in the sex change operation??

Baby, i'm Trent. 'Nough said! And they kept on going while the others stared at them dumbfolded...

Hesthea wrote: »
    Baby, i'm Trent. 'Nough said! And they kept on going while the others stared at them dumbfolded...

The ninjas were too distracted by Trent's cunningly executed cunning plan to notice someone lurking in the shadows. The legend, the hero, the man that was Stabby. The wind seemed to whisper his name as he gracefully emerged. The ninjas were still fixated on Trent. Stabby launched into full blown tramp rage. In 3.7562 seconds or thereabouts the ninjas lay dead at his feet. The cause? Multiple stab wounds.

The ninjas were too distracted by Trent's cunningly executed cunning plan to notice someone lurking in the shadows. The legend, the hero, the man that was Stabby. The wind seemed to whisper his name as he gracefully emerged. The ninjas were still fixated on Trent. Stabby launched into full blown tramp rage. In 3.7562 seconds or thereabouts the ninjas lay dead at his feet. The cause? Multiple stab wounds.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

The End

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

The End

The end of the ninjas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

When suddenly the entire fiasco was interrupted by

When suddenly the entire fiasco was interrupted by

...............The hum of a low flying jet............

Except, that wasn't a low flying jet... Stabby had a vindaloo out of the bins beside The Balti House last night. There was definitely a hum though, in terms of volume, and effervescence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Suddenly the hum went silent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

When in walked lady heather...holding handcuffs and a whip...

When in walked lady heather...holding handcuffs and a whip...

"Its you Police-IndianaJones-Cosplayer-Woman" Trent said to the long winded but descriptively named superhero. "But if you're here then your arch-nemesis cant be far away. Where is..."

• Advertisement

The Man They Call Jimmy Long John McGrew Esq?

Advertisement