Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Rail strike days

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭may06

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    May,
    Can you not see the difference? Are you saying that those out on strike was only deducted €10???????????

2 things here which im sure you are well aware but choose to drag it out a bit,

Deduction in basic wage as per proposals, i said that no deduction was taken . This is were your so called €10 comes into play.

Deduction from pay for being out on strike meaning a loss of 1 or 2 days pay which is a bit more than your €10 which i mentioned that was deducted last week.

Like i said, it was clear in the original post but someone you must have got your tunes mixed up.

I'll take the word of someone who actually got the pay cut rather than someone who is only going on hearsay.

€10 was deducted - again clarification as to what it is was for, whether it was paycut or deduction for being out on strike, would have being appreciated when i posed the question 3 days ago. Thats all. I do know the difference, thank you for explaining, eventually...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

Sorry for not being here to answer your questions 24/7 May.

If €10 was deducted it was hardly for being out on strike now was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭may06

Hilly Bill wrote: »
    Sorry for not being here to answer your questions 24/7 May.

If €10 was deducted it was hardly for being out on strike now was it?

i'd say you know the answer to that one

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Warning:

Stop bickering and read the charter before posting again.

Note: I'm NOT looking at everything which has been posted right now so I'm reserving the right for another mod or myself to infract posts.

Advertisement