Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Thread

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Maybe he's waiting for the most dramatic of entrances :pac:

We did have that last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

CSF wrote: »
    Guessing he ain't signing up. Considering he got promoted by winning the Championship that doesn't make sense to me.

Sounded like he wasn't feeling it for FPL even after he won the Championship though...
    bo-sco wrote: »
    And I win the division. Hooray!

Funnily, this might be enough to make me play next season.
    I got really browned off with FF in the last 7 or 8 game weeks this season for some reason. Was strongly considering not playing next season. Hopefully by the time August swings round I'll be interested again.

Thanks to all who competed in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson - my two favourite words in the English language - de fault! I am number 20, although the plan is to be number 17 or higher come May... Consolidation is important for a newly promoted club in our first year with all these Russian billionaire backed mammoths in the Premier League. We are trying to secure sponsorship from SuperMacs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Maybe he's waiting for the most dramatic of entrances :pac:
    CSF wrote: »
    We did have that last year

:D:o.

Advertisement