Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA Premier League Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

FHFC wrote: »
    Delighted to be the exception to that rule, ending a 6 match losing streak (incl 2 one point losses) and easing the relegation chatter in the local press.

Ah yes. The online edition of the Finn Valley Voice gas a special pull out supplement on your travailsðŸ˜
    A win for me but ill have to hope for Zarquon to go on a losing run akin to my recent one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

So does Rory C change his team name every day, or just every other day!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

So does Rory C change his team name every day, or just every other day!!! :D

Remind me again where Rory C disappeared to?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

He was banned by Dav

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=92515222&postcount=109

Best not to discuss it here

Back on topic, huge gameweek down the bottom of the table.

With only 6 points between 18th and 12th, anyone could fall into that final relegation spot.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Leading Boots by 18 with Sanchez the only differential for him.

Still reluctant to call it outa superstition! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

21 pts with 7 to play, inc Cpt Hazard.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

10 pts behind. The WH CS hurt me. Will need something special from my City duet for a 7th win in a row and maintain the top spot hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Game over for me as Myhill hands Lemlin a massive 3 points in the relegation battle!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Iago wrote: »
    Game over for me as Myhill hands Lemlin a massive 3 points in the relegation battle!

Game is far from over. You still have Terry and Bellerin as differentials. I'm only 5 points ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Lemlin wrote: »
    Game is far from over. You still have Terry and Bellerin as differentials. I'm only 5 points ahead.

In fairness it's Terry + Bellerin against 5pts +Ivanovic + Silva...game over :D

• Advertisement

Iago wrote: »
    In fairness it's Terry + Bellerin against 5pts +Ivanovic + Silva...game over :D

Bellerin could easily score. You also have Mane with 9 first sub if he was rotated.

iroced wrote: »
    10 pts behind. The WH CS hurt me. Will need something special from my City duet for a 7th win in a row and maintain the top spot hope.
    10 pts ahead now :). My Sanchez vs his Giroud left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Leading swiper 48 - 44 but I am all out and he has Bellerin & Sanchez left

I am now an avid Hull supporter!

Leading swiper 48 - 44 but I am all out and he has Bellerin & Sanchez left

I am now an avid Hull supporter!

Ya, in a kinda meh week this is my main focus now, 5 points should be doable but as usual I'm quite pessimistic about it.

13 points ahead in the relegation battle. We both have Giroud left so Bellerin is key. Stranger things than him scoring 14 have happened this weekend to be honest.

Leading Boots by 18 with Sanchez the only differential for him.

Still reluctant to call it outa superstition! :)

Bloody hell made to sweat by Alexis!!

3 point win in the end I think....

Big win for the Commandos this week. Three games to go. Three cup finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lemlin wrote: »
    Big win for the Commandos this week. Three games to go. Three cup finals.

You have a tough trip to the capital this week. The boys will want revenge from the earlier defeat in cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Boots234

Bloody hell made to sweat by Alexis!!

3 point win in the end I think....[/quot

You had too much of a lead from Saturday, nice win

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Absolutely demolished this week :(

Reckon I need 2 wins out of the remaining 3 to stay up.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

10 pts ahead now :). My Sanchez vs his Giroud left.
    7th win in a row :D. Thank you Alexis :cool:.

With both Swiper & zarquon winning it looks like I started from too far behind. It'll be tough to get the "title" now. And Gillespie winning too leaves me no margin to secure a podium finish.

By the way, what's the record? Is it you Swiper? How many you got in row? Did you reach 10?

You have a tough trip to the capital this week. The boys will want revenge from the earlier defeat in cavan.

Big game for us. I have a superior points difference at the moment to most teams below me so one more win may keep us up. It's very tight for that final relegation place.

I think one win should almost certainly leave me safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,981 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think one win should almost certainly leave me safe.
    It would mathematically leave you safe. I may not need anything more from my 3 remaining games to be honest, but I certainly won't be taking any liberties with my safety either.

CSF wrote: »
    It would mathematically leave you safe. I may not need anything more from my 3 remaining games to be honest, but I certainly won't be taking any liberties with my safety either.

Ah, the H2H table hadn't updated when I was looking at it early this morning. Was wondering why I hadn't a green arrow after a win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

By the way, what's the record? Is it you Swiper? How many you got in row? Did you reach 10?

I had 9 wins a row, but 13 games undefeated. 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 wins consecutively

zarquon wrote: »
    I had 9 wins a row, but 13 games undefeated. 9 wins, 2 draws and 2 wins consecutively
    Ah well done! That explains also your position ;).

I managed 11 wins in a row from week 14 to 24.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,981 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Would like to think captaining Aguero has been enough to keep me in the division. Hopefully he keeps it up to put it beyond doubt

• Advertisement

I lead Busts 74 to 56. He needs 18 points from Ozil + whatever Giroud scores.

Advertisement