Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Off Topic Thread (2015/16)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

Ah, anch'io ho l'esame orale per l'italiano domani. Sono stato a studiare tutto il giorno. Mi piace i quadri (pictures?) perché é molto facile.

Vuole prendere circa A1 per l'italiano l'esame di estate. :D

Ti piace l'italiano?

Si',mi piace italiano.
    Nel mio esame italiano ho un gioco di ruolo e conversazione generale.

Avete una (sample?!) lettera su un lavoro in italiano ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Si',mi piace italiano.
    Nel mio esame italiano ho un gioco di ruolo e conversazione generale.

Avete una (sample?!) lettera su un lavoro in italiano ?

Scusi, non ho lettera su un lavoro ma utile google translate per la lettera?

A Che ora ti alzi durante la sentimana?

Scusi, non ho lettera su un lavoro ma utile google translate per la lettera?

A Che ora ti alzi durante la sentimana?

Mi alzo alle venti.
    Durante i fine settimana mi alzò alle undici

Quali sono i tuoi progetti per il futuro ?

Mi alzo alle venti.
    Durante i fine settimana mi alzò alle undici

Quali sono i tuoi progetti per il futuro ?

Ho po idea per il futuro. Vuole fare molto cose come biologia o mathematica alla universitá. Peró, non Io conosco se sára contento con le scelte.

Mi piace la scientifica.

Sicuramente un lovoro alla scientifica o mathematica.

Et Tu?

Tu hai uno classe bene per italiano? Po classe?

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Et Tu?

Brutus? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

It's like someone pressed the reset button on Buzz Lightyear in here :pac:

Ho po idea per il futuro. Vuole fare molto cose come biologia o mathematica alla universitá. Peró, non Io conosco se sára contento con le scelte.

Mi piace la scientifica.

Sicuramente un lovoro alla scientifica o mathematica.

Et Tu?

Tu hai uno classe bene per italiano? Po classe?

Vorrei fare affari o scienza in futuro
    La mia insegnante di italiano è bene (but class is full of messers)

Lol,ho penso tornare a parlare inglese!!!

Nim wrote: »
    It's like someone pressed the reset button on Buzz Lightyear in here :pac:

Vietato parlare inglese al 5th Year OT.

Il tuo cibo preferito per cena é...?

Lui Lasica sue inglese e vai impara l'italiano alla scuola magnifico.

:p

Vorrei fare affari o scienza in futuro
    La mia insegnante di italiano è bene (but class is full of messers)

Lol,ho penso tornare a parlare inglese!!!

Meeeh, non mi piace inglese! Io parlo italiano tutto il giorno, soppratutto con tutti i matti.

Mie classe ha settle studente ma loro sono molto pigro e pessimista. Anche, ho insegnante di italiano molto bene.

L'italiano orale é al tre ore! :p

Meeeh, non mi piace inglese! Io parlo italiano tutto il giorno, soppratutto con tutti i matti.

Mie classe ha settle studente ma loro sono molto pigro e pessimista. Anche, ho insegnante di italiano molto bene.

L'italiano orale é al tre ore! :p

la nostra è 15 minuti(per person)

• Advertisement

la nostra è 15 minuti(per person)

Sono molto felico! Ho penso ho fatto bene per B o A se insegnante é stato kind, ma la ascoltare é stato difficille, soppratutto dialogue 3.

Generale Conversatione é stato belloisimo!

Et Tu? :D

Sono molto felico! Ho penso ho fatto bene per B o A se insegnante é stato kind, ma la ascoltare é stato difficille, soppratutto dialogue 3.

Generale Conversatione é stato belloisimo!

Et Tu? :D

Il mio orale è domani :p

Il mio orale è domani :p

Ah, Tu hai scuola domani :o. Non ho scuola domani perché referendum. La mia scuola é ha usata un polling statione.

Buona fortuna!

Saró studio tutto fina settimana :p.

Ah, Tu hai scuola domani :o. Non ho scuola domani perché referendum. La mia scuola é ha usata un polling statione.

Buona fortuna!

Saró studio tutto fina settimana :p.

Grazie Mile !

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fjollybxo

First exam today. Had geography and not one essay I learnt came up aggggh waste of time!

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

Had English and Maths today - ran out of time for English but I still managed to get most of what I wanted to say written down, I had to sacrifice all of my conclusions though. Maths was surprisingly much better than I expected - there were two questions that I had no idea how to start but I'm fairly sure I used the right method for everything else, should definitely pass at least

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭lumosteph

Got told today for our English exam we have to do a comprehension, unseen poem, a comparative essay and a studied poet essay in just under two hours.. Should be fun..

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

lumosteph wrote: »
    Got told today for our English exam we have to do a comprehension, unseen poem, a comparative essay and a studied poet essay in just under two hours.. Should be fun..

Well that's ridiculous? And virtually impossible to get better than a C in seeing as you're given over 2 and a half hours for those questions in a real exam...

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭lumosteph

Beca19 wrote: »
    Well that's ridiculous? And virtually impossible to get better than a C in seeing as you're given over 2 and a half hours for those questions in a real exam...

I know! The two teachers are having another meeting about it today after school so I'm hoping they decide to take out at least the comprehension or else they would want to be marking this exam reaaaaally easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭malnurtured

Thought I was the only one going really slowly in Chemistry, but a few pages back and some people are having the same problem. Why does this happen? Is there barely anything to cover in 6th year or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 G_G

I have to say, all of the studying for the summer exams is starting to come together. Just have to learn off a few chapters here and there and look at some sample questions. I'm feeling much more calm than last week, starting to think that the Leaving Cert is actually very doable.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭chocolate98

hahaha i'm finished school since last Wednesday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

In Biology, could the examiners ask you to draw a stage of aerobic respiration using a diagram? My teacher just gave us a load of cyclic diagrams to represent each stage of the process and told us to learn them off and didn't actually explain what was going on in them, and I found it was a lot easier to understand the topic by learning the wordy explanations in the book, but should I be looking at the diagrams too?

emersyn wrote: »
    In Biology, could the examiners ask you to draw a stage of aerobic respiration using a diagram? My teacher just gave us a load of cyclic diagrams to represent each stage of the process and told us to learn them off and didn't actually explain what was going on in them, and I found it was a lot easier to understand the topic by learning the wordy explanations in the book, but should I be looking at the diagrams too?

No, they generally ask whats happening, the diagrams are really much to help your understanding of it.
    The only diagram they would ask you to draw would be the nitrogen cycle, but in terms of respiration, you are talking about the kerbs and 2 carbon bonds etc. diagram also the electronc chain system, from the exam papers I have done so far for them, I just learned the description of whats happening, because thats what the marks are going for in the marking scheme, diagrams alone won't get you everything, from what I learned from my Bio Christmas Test!!

Half way through chemistry and haven't even looked at Irish or French and they're all tomorrow... Why do I always do this to myself #ihatecramming

Half way through chemistry and haven't even looked at Irish or French and they're all tomorrow... Why do I always do this to myself #ihatecramming

It's only 9pm, you have plenty of time tonight :rolleyes:.

Don't forget the caffeine!

It's only 9pm, you have plenty of time tonight :rolleyes:.

Don't forget the caffeine!

2 cups of coffee down, x amount to go, should have things wrapped up by 3 if I'm lucky :D

2 cups of coffee down, x amount to go, should have things wrapped up by 3 if I'm lucky :D

What results are you aiming for fellow procrastinator? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭koolis02

This was me last night, i had maths and accounting today it was horrific :( Have fun haha :p

• Advertisement

What results are you aiming for fellow procrastinator? :pac:

Want an A1 in chemistry and should get it if my cramming skills stay strong :pac: low B in Irish, don't really care what I get as I hopefully won't be counting it, and an A2 in French if I find the time to learn my opinion pieces.. Maths was way easier than expected today so hoping for an A! English was another story... And you?

Advertisement