Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC Off Topic Thread (2015/16)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    We're just finishing up with Unit 5 now. We've everything before that done (except for the Industrial Relations chapter).

Doing exam questions is the best way to revise business. Use the marking schemes to correct them and you'll soon see yourself improving! :)

We are into economic variables in Unit 6, finished on inflation and deflation today. We get exam paper questions every Tuesday as a test but little to no actual set homework which is nice.

Exam questions particularly on the ABQ are really the best way to go about revising as you said. Looking at the books and the many underlined key things will only help so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Hana98

kitkat98 wrote: »
    Hahaha:-P I suppose ur right :-)<3

I know I'm right! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 kitkat98

Full German oral exam for summer test managed to get 83% I'm so happy, even though I didn't like my role play :-):-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 G_G

Full German oral exam for summer test managed to get 83% I'm so happy, even though I didn't like my role play :-):-):-)

Well done!! My german oral will also be coming up soon, hopefully it won't be too bad

G_G wrote: »
    Well done!! My german oral will also be coming up soon, hopefully it won't be too bad

Thanks:-) you'll do brill! Just make sure you know the perfect tense well (that's where I lost my marks) and your studied material!:-)<3:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭emersyn

I have my Spanish oral on Friday... estoy muy nerviosa... muy muy muy nerviosísima...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Io ho l'esame orale al settimana prossimo! Voule fare molto bene, fiduciosamente é facile con fatto il studio! :o

**The feeling you get when u find out ur maths teacher who is fantastic is retiring and that you may get the crappy JC math teacher u had who wasted 3 yrs of life! :-(:-(:-(:-(:-( current mood: Poppies in July

logs...

logs...

Trigonometry :-(...:-) 2 weeks to summer!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

logs...

Sawing-Wood-1920-A.jpg

Lol u have made my night :-)<3:-P:-D<3:-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Sawing-Wood-1920-A.jpg

Ah, the natural log ;) They're tricky to get your head around.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

They can do a lot of damage to your head all right, especially in the wrong hands.

Hi guys how are yee? just wanna know how ur revision going? lately have become easily distracted by everything and i feel under pressure, is there anyone in a similar position?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Scurvy Kanve

Anyone know of any good online grinds, specifically for Ireland

Hi guys how are yee? just wanna know how ur revision going? lately have become easily distracted by everything and i feel under pressure, is there anyone in a similar position?

I feel in control. Managed to sit down and do a lot of notes and studying with breaks in between. My hand hurts now :p.

I'd recommend putting your phone in a different room. Airplane mode is also handy, because you won't get any calls or notifications.

Aiming for 550 points in the summer exams... And an A1 in honours maths!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

I just got Business done today, still got to start maths,biology and chemistry.
    So I got to pick up the pace !!!
    My exams are running from next Tuesday till Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Have the first part of my Business exam tomorrow and I'm dreading it because it's just an ABQ question which are never fun :eek:

I've my French test on Friday and then no more exams until Tuesday. Three days of exams then and I'm free <3

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lee_la

I feel the same way, I'm absolutely dreading the summer tests and our teachers keep saying the points we get in the summer will be similar to the LC. I really hope that's not true, I've just left so much to the last minute and didn't realise how much stuff I don't know so I feel like it will be a disaster

• Advertisement

Anyone have any sample Italian letters regarding, telling a friend that you got a job over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

Found out there's only statistics, probability and applied arithmetic on our maths test :D yay

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Applied Arithmetic Ohh God ! :(

coolerboy wrote: »
    Applied Arithmetic Ohh God ! :(

Ah I quite like it, much easier than the line and circle chapters as well as some of geometry II imo :P

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Beca19 wrote: »
    Ah I quite like it, much easier than the line and circle chapters as well as some of geometry II imo :P

Really I hate it haha ! Are you finding financial maths hard too? That sh*ts impossible!

I feel in control. Managed to sit down and do a lot of notes and studying with breaks in between. My hand hurts now :p.

I'd recommend putting your phone in a different room. Airplane mode is also handy, because you won't get any calls or notifications.

Aiming for 550 points in the summer exams... And an A1 in honours maths!
    Jesus the best I could hope for in maths is a B2, thanks for the advice... I have most of biology,irish, geography,German,English and maths...it's just I feel stressed and under pressure...got 15.5% I think in ABQ test not overly happy as I needed to get more in order to put less pressure for actual test as I want an A1...oh well!:-) anyone doing Meitheal?:-):-)

Really I hate it haha ! Are you finding financial maths hard too? That sh*ts impossible!

Financial maths is fun. All you have to do is plot values into a formula and get the answer.

The problem with financial maths is that it's hard to recognise which situation requires what formulA.

Haven't done it yet :D

Any updates in how much ye done lads ?
    So far I have complete studying my business. Now i just need to revise it to keep it stuck inside my head coming to the exam.

Today:
    Did some Chemistry Experiment E.Q. (Ethene and Ethyne. Water Crystallisation. Iron tablet. Bleach)

Studied for my Italian oral coming on Friday.
    Got to study a letter that we will be getting for our test

I still got to do some Maths -Some book ex's and and learn off the constructions and proofs.

If I have time at the end of the day I will try to get Ecology done for biology.

Tbh. The only subject I am worried about is maths. I think I started my studying too late and throughout the year I gave very little time in actually studying maths.(Just done hw) So im on a push to scrape a C1.
    In the actual thing I am aiming for B2/B3.

• Advertisement

Any updates in how much ye done lads ?
    So far I have complete studying my business. Now i just need to revise it to keep it stuck inside my head coming to the exam.

Today:
    Did some Chemistry Experiment E.Q. (Ethene and Ethyne. Water Crystallisation. Iron tablet. Bleach)

Studied for my Italian oral coming on Friday.
    Got to study a letter that we will be getting for our test

I still got to do some Maths -Some book ex's and and learn off the constructions and proofs.

If I have time at the end of the day I will try to get Ecology done for biology.

Tbh. The only subject I am worried about is maths. I think I started my studying too late and throughout the year I gave very little time in actually studying maths.(Just done hw) So im on a push to scrape a C1.
    In the actual thing I am aiming for B2/B3.
    Ah, anch'io ho l'esame orale per l'italiano domani. Sono stato a studiare tutto il giorno. Mi piace i quadri (pictures?) perché é molto facile.

Vuole prendere circa A1 per l'italiano l'esame di estate. :D

Ti piace l'italiano?

Advertisement