Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung galaxy note 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Zillah wrote: »
    This would probably be hilarious if I could recognise phones by their sliver of a profile.

Its the Galaxy note 4 standing strong. Samsung posted it on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

The joys of managing the mobile contracts in small company where most are still using Nokia 3310's[/n]!

You've basically just admitted to being paid to do nothing! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

vibe666 wrote: »
    You've basically just admitted to being paid to do nothing! :pac:

I'm the boss..:D

Nah, I work hard but I do like to get nice new tech. Other lads not as interested which suits me. If I spent as much time researching and reading up on my main job as I do on gadgets then I would probably be earning more!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

Its the Galaxy note 4 standing strong. Samsung posted it on twitter.

It's actually the Galaxy Note 3. And i don't think Samsung posted it.
    I think it was samsung fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭leemaree

It looks like the Note 4 has problems now with a gap in the screen

• Advertisement

leemaree wrote: »
    It looks like the Note 4 has problems now with a gap in the screen

Useful information....No link or anything?

There isn't one device that isn't released with some kind of issue. I wouldn't worry about it.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Useful information....No link or anything?

There isn't one device that isn't released with some kind of issue. I wouldn't worry about it.

http://www.gsmarena.com/first_samsung_galaxy_note_4_units_plagued_by_build_issues-news-9786.php

This is the cheapest I've seen this phone so far. I wonder would they do FREE delivery?

http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/produkte/Note+4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Shipping charges info is a bit complicated - ? Looks like they only ship to business customers in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

leemaree wrote: »
    This is the cheapest I've seen this phone so far. I wonder would they do FREE delivery?

http://www.notebooksbilliger.de/produkte/Note+4

I'd say most places like Amazon.de will be that price by early November

• Advertisement

I only ever buy new devices from in a store, and usually get as good a price I can find online. On top of this, I get to hold it and inspect it before handing over the moolah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Im reading of a likely oct 17th release date in the uk now.

Can anyone advise if it would be wise to get a 4g plan if going a contract route. Ill be holding onto it for 2 years and as it is im happy with my plan which is 3g but slightly worried 3g will be too slow in a year from now.

adamski8 wrote: »
    So we are still in the dark?

Well the colours are so close together, u can't make out which belongs to which. Why can't they list them, for example ;

Ireland say 17 Oct
    UK 17 Oct
    Spain 17 Oct
    and so on

I don't think ireland has a dot though, just uk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Looks like UK is the 10th, and it would seem likely that we fall in the same area. Also, the dot itself does look to cover Ireland as well.

adamski8 wrote: »
    I don't think ireland has a dot though, just uk

If u look very close, I think its hidden?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

The closer its getting the more I want it but I dont think it will be much of an upgrade from my Note 3

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Craigels

I have been on to all networks and none will confirm the date they have said the 17th is from samsung but then then need to get stock so the can't confirm availability date???

Why is there no pre order yet either it's very frustrating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭Thor

Craigels wrote: »
    I have been on to all networks and none will confirm the date they have said the 17th is from samsung but then then need to get stock so the can't confirm availability date???

Why is there no pre order yet either it's very frustrating.

Typically Irish network nonsense. They nearly always wait until like a day before the release to announce their pricing. Networks in the UK are also in the same position yet they have pricing and pre-orders available.

I'm looking forward to getting the Note 4, but I doubt we will see it here until around the 17th. I was hoping for the 13th at the latest, but the same thing happened last year with the Note 3. It got pushed back a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭kave2

I have ordered Note 4 from Clove UK and they moved the date from 13th to 17th of October. I'm getting very impatient!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

kave2 wrote: »
    I have ordered Note 4 from Clove UK and they moved the date from 13th to 17th of October. I'm getting very impatient!!

How much?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Hachiko

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

kave2 wrote: »

It's a bit mad that it'll be close to 2 months since announcement that you'll actually get to hold it in your hand!?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

It's a bit mad that it'll be close to 2 months since announcement that you'll actually get to hold it in your hand!?

The sales that they'll have lost is nuts. I was holding out for one but couldn't wait. It must have been far from ready when they announced it.

the note 4 does not have much competition really, most people who want it wont get something else for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Hachiko wrote: »
    the note 4 does not have much competition really, most people who want it wont get something else for the craic.

How do you come to this conclusion?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Hachiko wrote: »

I don't know. If you want a high end smart phone with a big screen there are other options. I've had all the previous versions and didn't really use the S-Pen features after a while. All I was interested in was it getting through a day of heavy use.

• Advertisement

give me some competition to a note 4 or a note edge, not much out there to match that.

Advertisement