Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭SunshineKid

Busle wrote: »
    I like your positivity. I hope it works out for us. As a matter of interest what number are you approx.

I'm in the early 320's for Westmeath/Laois/Offaly so not a hope there :( Hoping for Galway, will be a bit of a commute but would hope to get transfer at some stage down the road...

k8coconut wrote: »
    Hope so too! Good luck !

You too!! Hope it works out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Busle

I'm in the early 320's for Westmeath/Laois/Offaly so not a hope there :( Hoping for Galway, will be a bit of a commute but would hope to get transfer at some stage down the road...

Best of luck. :-)

Best of luck. :-)

And good luck to you too!! Fingers crossed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 k8coconut

newstarts wrote: »
    What number are you again 120 yeah..im 112 so we probably both in the same boat...very disappointing and disheartening after two trips to dublin to be told we might not have a job at the end of it... its very unfair eh but will keep hoping eh!!!

That's all we can do now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Brufly

Hi guys, just been offered a job for clerical officer in the revenue in Dundalk. I only started a new job as a teller in a credit union a few days ago on s 12 month contract.

I'm trying to decide which would be better to go with!

Would anyone have any advice?
    What number were you ranked on the Dundalk/Louth list?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Hershall

Hershall wrote: »
    Have you been offered anything yet??

No. Nothing yet. It's very frustrating. You obviously haven't been called for interview either. Did you ever ring and ask PAS when you"'re going to be called for interview as indicated in the message you got with Stage 2 results?

Called for stage 2 on 2016 panel if i get through that i will be at stage 2 for both panels

Called for stage 2 on 2016 panel if i get through that i will be at stage 2 for both panels

Great news! When is it?

Great news! When is it?

31st August. Im getting weary of it all at this stage!!!!!!

Great news! When is it?

I see it's on 31st August. Best of luck, they seem to be moving fairly quickly. Keep me posted.

• Advertisement

You're not the only one. I can't believe I'll have to do the whole process again.

You're not the only one. I can't believe I'll have to do the whole process again.

You might make it off the old panel yet. Did you ever enquire if their were any remaining vacancies to be filled????

Hi Busle, just curious...have you also been called to Stage 2 in the 2016 comp?

You might make it off the old panel yet. Did you ever enquire if their were any remaining vacancies to be filled????

Just onto them today. They told me they hadn't"t called anyone yet for Stage 2 in Wrstmeath. Also that 2014 panel will expire soon but they didn't't know exactly when. They also said that there"s not a lot of vacancies in this area of late. PAS had previously indicated that departments may be holding out to pull from a fresher panel.

Hi Busle, just curious...have you also been called to Stage 2 in the 2016 comp?

No I'm in the 90"s and the first 80 have been called.

No I'm in the 90"s and the first 80 have been called.
    Hopefully they'll start calling more this week. 80 seems a very low number to stop at, I thought they'd go to 100 at least. Let us know if you get called.

Hopefully they'll start calling more this week. 80 seems a very low number to stop at, I thought they'd go to 100 at least. Let us know if you get called.

I will SunshineKid

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

Hi Ive just been invited to stage 3 next week from the 2014 panel. Can anyone tell me if I pass this interview what kind of chance have I got of been offered a job because I believe time is tight regarding the panel ending soon?

paul64 wrote: »
    Hi Ive just been invited to stage 3 next week from the 2014 panel. Can anyone tell me if I pass this interview what kind of chance have I got of been offered a job because I believe time is tight regarding the panel ending soon?

Hiya, what region are you in? PAS told me on Friday when I rang that they aim to place as many people as possible from 2014 panel in jobs before it expires. The fact that they called you for interview at this late stage is a good indication that they must have something for you IMO.

Hiya, what region are you in? PAS told me on Friday when I rang that they aim to place as many people as possible from 2014 panel in jobs before it expires. The fact that they called you for interview at this late stage is a good indication that they must have something for you IMO.

Waterford/Wexford but I did show interest in Dublin and they invited me to interview last month but I was away so turned it down. Also is there anyone that didn't put old leaving cert results on the form? I can't find mine and I may have trouble getting my results off old school in time

• Advertisement

paul64 wrote: »
    Waterford/Wexford but I did show interest in Dublin and they invited me to interview last month but I was away so turned it down. Also is there anyone that didn't put old leaving cert results on the form? I can't find mine and I may have trouble getting my results off old school in time

Why don't you ring the State Examinations Department and explain the situation? They should be able to help with your results. Have your PPS number handy in case they need it.

Does anybody know is it abso necessary to have you exact grades for leaving cert and college on the form you hand in at interview stage?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

Anyone know what number has been called in Waterford area?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭newstarts

Well gkt word today am in clearance and two of my references were asked complete a form too so finally lookjng good

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Eoinie87

Hi can anyone give me any information on the hse jobs from this panel? Thanks in advance

Well gkt word today am in clearance and two of my references were asked complete a form too so finally lookjng good

Well done! That's great news. What region is it for?

Well done! That's great news. What region is it for?

Kerry !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Well done - I'm still waiting for Kerry - do u mind me asking what number u were- hope I'm not going to miss the boat

denmar wrote: »
    Well done - I'm still waiting for Kerry - do u mind me asking what number u were- hope I'm not going to miss the boat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Oh dear I was 108

Advertisement