Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭newstarts

Did you have a man and a woman interview you?

Yes..u...

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭SunshineKid

newstarts wrote: »
    Yes..u...

The same....I found her questions tougher than his

The same....I found her questions tougher than his

Did she,ask how u would nt get bored doing filing

Did she,ask how u would nt get bored doing filing

Yes!! Lol

Yes!! Lol

What a question!!! Filing is one of the most boring jobs you could do in fairness...very hard to answer

• Advertisement

Yes!! Lol

I babbled a lot..felt it was quite old fashioned and he cut across me a few times too..trying ti either shut me up or move on quickly..at one stage I thought she had fallen asleep but she was looking out the window..cheers love am I that boring

What a question!!! Filing is one of the most boring jobs you could do in fairness...very hard to answer

I was like oh id break it down into targets for morning and afternoon then just spoke how accurate filing was in last job n important just babble babble..sigh...what time were u there

I was like oh id break it down into targets for morning and afternoon then just spoke how accurate filing was in last job n important just babble babble..sigh...what time were u there

I babbled a lot too. Was there just after lunch.

I babbled a lot too. Was there just after lunch.

Was just before..its v hard one to call..not feeling v confident after it

Was just before..its v hard one to call..not feeling v confident after it

Hopefully we'll get through. We should know in a week or so...the waiting is a killer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Pecker31

Anyone know who to contact if you haven't been called? For the Cork/Waterford Area

Pecker31 wrote: »
    Anyone know who to contact if you haven't been called? For the Cork/Waterford Area

I rang the office in abbey street and they were most helpful.

I rang the office in abbey street and they were most helpful.

Clerical 2014 @ public jobs

I just rang Abbey Street there and she said that the remainder of the results are issued this week

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭littlemrs

Hi Anyone in Sligo Leitrim Longford around the 210 going told they are going through clearance at present? Anyone know where the positions are based, Sligo or Longford or Leitrim?

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭aisling86

Are these results for 2016 applications? Any idea when these will be out & will they be via email?

aisling86 wrote: »
    Are these results for 2016 applications? Any idea when these will be out & will they be via email?

I just rang Abbey Street there and she said that the remainder of the results are issued this week

Pecker31 wrote: »

This.is 2014 campaign thread. There's another thread for 2016 might have.more information

• Registered Users Posts: 4 murphy201693

I've just been told that I qualified for stage 1 and that if vacansies arise in my region I will be called for stage 2, and that I'm number 1038.
    Does anyone know if I'm number 1038 in my region or over all of Ireland? Is anyone else in the same situation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭juncert

You region,it gives your region on the top of the email hth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 k8coconut

How did u do...dont think I did too well...felt I babbled a lot...oh I guess just wait n see....

It was very comprehensive interview - they went through all the competencies, asked me to walk them through a typical day in current position, was cut off after describing first hour, got the filing/ motivated q, challenges I would face, most stand out job I had and what I thought were most important competencies as CO! Quite intense interview overall. Wait and see😃

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Hedsj27

Anyone know what the story is with the Laois or Offaly areas? I got through stage 1 but I'm not sure if il get to stage 2 because I don't know how many people are in it?

k8coconut wrote: »
    It was very comprehensive interview - they went through all the competencies, asked me to walk them through a typical day in current position, was cut off after describing first hour, got the filing/ motivated q, challenges I would face, most stand out job I had and what I thought were most important competencies as CO! Quite intense interview overall. Wait and seeðŸ˜႒
    Did you have man and woman interviewing you... never asked me most important competencies or most stand out job... god am sickened.I know.I screwed it up...feck..best chance of permanent.job blown...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Bettyblaa

Is 2014 panel now closed as 2016 results stage one are out

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RWC15champions

Bettyblaa wrote: »
    Is 2014 panel now closed as 2016 results stage one are out

Not at all. They could be another 6 months or more between getting stage 2 tests and interviews sorted. Plenty more time on this panel I reckon...

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Hershall

Still no movement on westmeath/laois/offaly.
    Although i got sixties for westmeath on the new panel so hopefully one of them will click!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 scrumtum

Hi all, as 2016 results out does this mean this campaign now over?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Brycen Microscopic Schoolroom

Just got 140 in Cork, delighted as I thought I botched the maths part....What type of exam/assessment Is stage 2 if anyone else know... also do they mail you if you've moved up the numbers or does it do it itself

Thanks

Has anyone on the 2014 Galway/Clare panel been called for interview or offered a position lately??

• Advertisement

Has anyone on the 2014 Galway/Clare panel been called for interview or offered a position lately??

Advertisement