Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Positions in the Civil and Public Service

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 k8coconut

newstarts wrote: »
    Did you have man and woman interviewing you... never asked me most important competencies or most stand out job... god am sickened.I know.I screwed it up...feck..best chance of permanent.job blown...

Ya man and a woman interviewed. I'd say everyone different based on work experience to date. Stay positive ...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭newstarts

k8coconut wrote: »
    Ya man and a woman interviewed. I'd say everyone different based on work experience to date. Stay positive ...

I will try..all the best to you..let us know how you got on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

This.is 2014 campaign thread. There's another thread for 2016 might have.more information

link please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭juncert

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

• Advertisement

I will try..all the best to you..let us know how you got on :)

Got.word passed interview woohooooo I wonder will anything now come of it!!!

Got.word passed interview woohooooo I wonder will anything now come of it!!!

Same here ! Happy out - hope the wait
    Won't be too long ! I know a recent candidate was waiting 3 mths - I think that's the usual - all depending on vacancies of course! Well done !

Same here ! Happy out - hope the wait
    Won't be too long ! I know a recent candidate was waiting 3 mths - I think that's the usual - all depending on vacancies of course! Well done !

God really was hoping this side of xmas what number you at am 112

God really was hoping this side of xmas what number you at am 112

Oh manners..well done to you too !!!

I must check back to see where I am on the list. I think it's around 120

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 pinkdiamond2

Hi Guys, does anyone know up to what number on the 2014 panel got jobs in Limerick?

I must check back to see where I am on the list. I think it's around 120

I emailed public jobs - they are placing 94 for Kerry - waiting games

I emailed public jobs - they are placing 94 for Kerry - waiting games

That means a wait so eh..double checked mine and im 112...

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Busle

Has anyoneplaced in 260"s been called to interview in Westmeath/Laois/Offaly..

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Hershall

Busle wrote: »
    Has anyoneplaced in 260"s been called to interview in Westmeath/Laois/Offaly..

Have you been offered anything yet??

Hershall wrote: »

No. Nothing yet. It's very frustrating. You obviously haven't been called for interview either. Did you ever ring and ask PAS when you"'re going to be called for interview as indicated in the message you got with Stage 2 results?

No. Nothing yet. It's very frustrating. You obviously haven't been called for interview either. Did you ever ring and ask PAS when you"'re going to be called for interview as indicated in the message you got with Stage 2 results?

Last time i contacted them they said interviewed to 229. You had been interviewed at that stage so i dont bother any more!!!!

Last time i contacted them they said interviewed to 229. You had been interviewed at that stage so i dont bother any more!!!!

I know. I assume you applied for 2016 competition.? My place is in early 90's for Wrstmeath but would much prefer to get in on 2014 competition, the thoughts of the whole process again.

I know. I assume you applied for 2016 competition.? My place is in early 90's for Wrstmeath but would much prefer to get in on 2014 competition, the thoughts of the whole process again.

Ya got sixties for westmeath twenties for roscommon Just have to wait and see!!!!!!

Ya got sixties for westmeath twenties for roscommon Just have to wait and see!!!!!!

Great result. Fingers crossed for us all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭trinib

repub wrote: »
    offered a job in revenue waterford. not sure whether to take it up as im leaving a current job in dublin (but anxious to relocate). id be hoping to move quickly through the ranks but its impossible to know how long that would take. anyone any experience of this location / office?

What number were you on the panel if you don't mind me asking? My friend was interviewed in June for that region but no job offer yet. She's getting anxious with the new panel opening.

That means a wait so eh..double checked mine and im 112...

Public jobs advised to continue the application for 2016 as there is no guarantee that I will be placed form 2014. Disappointing to hear this, after getting through interview. It sounds like seen as I am at the tail end of panel, 2014 will soon be finished now that the 16 campaign is in process. Gotten to consider, some applicants no longer waiting, or doing something else, also the small numbers of vacancies opening in Kerry! Wait and see awhile anyway, I'm not sure I will go through the tests, but that could change!

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭SunshineKid

Public jobs advised to continue the application for 2016 as there is no guarantee that I will be placed form 2014. Disappointing to hear this, after getting through interview. It sounds like seen as I am at the tail end of panel, 2014 will soon be finished now that the 16 campaign is in process. Gotten to consider, some applicants no longer waiting, or doing something else, also the small numbers of vacancies opening in Kerry! Wait and see awhile anyway, I'm not sure I will go through the tests, but that could change!

Hi k8coconut, I'm in same boat. Got through interview but 9 ahead of me for Galway region and no guarantee that I'll be placed before the current panel expires.

Hi k8coconut, I'm in same boat. Got through interview but 9 ahead of me for Galway region and no guarantee that I'll be placed before the current panel expires.

I'm in the same boat for Westmeath/Laois/offaly.

I'm in the same boat for Westmeath/Laois/offaly.

How many in front of you there? I'm on that panel also but I'm way down. Definitely not expecting anything to come of it but it would be my preferred region.

How many in front of you there? I'm on that panel also but I'm way down. Definitely not expecting anything to come of it but it would be my preferred region.

I"in 250"s and was interviewed in June. They always find it really difficult to let you know how many are in front of you, and they keep giving different answers. I'm not in clearance anyway and that's the next step.

I"in 250"s and was interviewed in June. They always find it really difficult to let you know how many are in front of you, and they keep giving different answers. I'm not in clearance anyway and that's the next step.

Last time I enquired I think they were at 229. Yes they don't give you a straight answer but I reckon there's still a month or more left in 2014 panel. When you think about it, they've only called the Dublin region to stage 2 in 2016. If they start calling the other regions, at this stage it would be approx end of August/early September and then approx another 3 weeks for results to issue. The 2014 panel could very well last into October (I'm hoping)

Last time I enquired I think they were at 229. Yes they don't give you a straight answer but I reckon there's still a month or more left in 2014 panel. When you think about it, they've only called the Dublin region to stage 2 in 2016. If they start calling the other regions, at this stage it would be approx end of August/early September and then approx another 3 weeks for results to issue. The 2014 panel could very well last into October (I'm hoping)

I like your positivity. I hope it works out for us. As a matter of interest what number are you approx.

Hope so too! Good luck !

• Advertisement

What number are you again 120 yeah..im 112 so we probably both in the same boat...very disappointing and disheartening after two trips to dublin to be told we might not have a job at the end of it... its very unfair eh but will keep hoping eh!!!

Advertisement