Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Cold|Fusion

Hi,
    I'm considering buying Sniper Elite 3 soon for the Ps4.
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me the best price second hand?
    I'd consider buying it new to but the best price I seen was €59.

Thanks

It's here pre-played :

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=22259

All in all €37 including shipping, if you don't mind waiting the 10 days for it to be delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Deadly Derek

Thanks for the help guys

£5 off all PS4 and others pre-orders on tesco direct using code TDX-KF3P.
    Ue quidco for 5% cashback which nearly covers the parcelmotel charge for postage.
    Got destiny and far cry 4 ordered for £40 and £39 respectively.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

sweetie wrote: »
    £5 off all PS4 and others pre-orders on tesco direct using code TDX-KF3P.
    Ue quidco for 5% cashback which nearly covers the parcelmotel charge for postage.
    Got destiny and far cry 4 ordered for £40 and £39 respectively.

How do you get that shipped to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

cloud493 wrote: »
    How do you get that shipped to Ireland?

Can you just use ParcelMotel to get it to Ireland?

Can you just use ParcelMotel to get it to Ireland?

Yup parcelmotel

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

If anyone looking at the summer sale i have 5 euro left anything for vita or long shot for ps4 worth buying

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Luftrausers is supposed to be great. I'm tempted to get it at €4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

If anyone looking at the summer sale i have 5 euro left anything for vita or long shot for ps4 worth buying

Limbo and Stealth: A Clone in the Dark are both worth picking up.

May go with limbo. What about that asphalt injection its 4.50 i think

May go with limbo. What about that asphalt injection its 4.50 i think

I played a demo of that iirc. I wouldn't even spend €4.50 on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Just looking at the summer sale and says Batman Arkham Blackgate origins gets a 10% off for playstation plus users but when I click in to it it shows at full price.

Just looking at the summer sale and says Batman Arkham Blackgate origins gets a 10% off for playstation plus users but when I click in to it it shows at full price.

They will be leaving the sale at midnight tonight but they seem to have lost their discount today. Very annoying. I was going to buy the Lara Croft game because there was a 20% discount on it but I don't think I'll bother now.

They will be leaving the sale at midnight tonight but they seem to have lost their discount today. Very annoying. I was going to buy the Lara Croft game because there was a 20% discount on it but I don't think I'll bother now.

That one was the PS3 version today.Today the PS vita one went up for sale at 14.99 and 10% discount for ps+ users

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
    Was £34.99/€39.99/$54.95, now £11.99/€14.99/$24.95
    10% additional PS Plus discount

.It even shows up without the discount when you go to PS+ discounts

That one was the PS3 version today.Today the PS vita one went up for sale at 14.99 and 10% discount for ps+ users

Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
    Was £34.99/€39.99/$54.95, now £11.99/€14.99/$24.95
    10% additional PS Plus discount

.It even shows up without the discount when you go to PS+ discounts

Ah right, I'd see if it's there later, if not I'd put a post up on the blog about it.

I put a post up on the blog and I cant seem to find it.Is that normal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Madden 25 for the PS4 preowned from videogamesplus - $19.99 CAD (approx €14) - CEX will pay €23 for it on trade in so it would cost you nothing to play it for a while.

New Madden is out end of month so trade in prices of older one will probably drop but I can't see anyone taking a hit on it at that price, especially if you are ordering more games so shipping doesn't sting as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

SteamWorld Dig is gone down to a fiver too. I played it on the 3DS and I'll probably pick it up on payday for the Vita.

• Advertisement

chrislad wrote: »
    SteamWorld Dig is gone down to a fiver too. I played it on the 3DS and I'll probably pick it up on payday for the Vita.
    Got that when it was on sale before great game and it cross buy with ps4. Ended up getting limbo So going to start into that soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

The 2nd wave of the Summer Sale is now live - http://www.dealspwn.com/wave-playstation-summer-sale-deals-live-179448

Hi..
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper price for the Irish playstation plus than the €50 in most places?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Hi..
    Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper price for the Irish playstation plus than the €50 in most places?

A couple of pages back maybes?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Vikings wrote: »
    Madden 25 for the PS4 preowned from videogamesplus - $19.99 CAD (approx €14) - CEX will pay €23 for it on trade in so it would cost you nothing to play it for a while.

New Madden is out end of month so trade in prices of older one will probably drop but I can't see anyone taking a hit on it at that price, especially if you are ordering more games so shipping doesn't sting as much.

They might not take it on trade as it would be a US version rather than EU, problems with dlc etc would be the reason regardless of you being able to get a US account.

If you go to Playstation Home it has a piece called "experience PS4", go into it, and then go to the giant PS Vita and there you will have to do a quest that takes roughly 15 minutes.

When you're finished you will have a code for the playstation store for Warhawk and Twisted Metal (PSX) for free

If you do the same on the American playstation home (need a U.S. account) you will also get Destruction Derby and Resident Evil.

Walkthroughs to speed it up:
    Quest 1 (Warhawk, Twisted Metal and Destruction Derby)
    Quest 2 (Resident Evil)

It's pretty quick and the games aren't massive. They are PSX (Playstation 1) games but they're good games img-souris.png..

Apparently they ran out of Resident Evil Codes, but you could try anyway in case they have added more.

You also earn objects and clothing for the playstation home and credit Warframe and Blacklight codes: Retribution which are Free to Play on PS4

http://imgur.com/a/5Q25s

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

Would a ps4 from Germany work ok here and the games?

A couple of pages back maybes?

You mean the one on adverts that's already sold?

• Advertisement

Would a ps4 from Germany work ok here and the games?

if you don't mind speaking german to it :D

it will be fine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement