Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

sweetie wrote: »
    if you don't mind speaking german to it :D

it will be fine

Ha damn there is always a catch haha

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭FifaPlaya

Would a ps4 from Germany work ok here and the games?

Yes as it has the PAL region which also coveres ireland but you ned a plug converter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Would a ps4 from Germany work ok here and the games?
    FifaPlaya wrote: »
    Yes as it has the PAL region which also coveres ireland but you ned a plug converter

Yep, or you could get a Figure 8 Power Lead if you don't have one lying around at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Anyone know wheres the cheapest place to buy fifa 15 for the ps4 and get it on release day?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭agentgreen

Allyall wrote: »
    That link seems to be showing up €519 for me. Any ideas?

• Advertisement

agentgreen wrote: »
    That link seems to be showing up €519 for me. Any ideas?

It must have gone back up to the original price..

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Any deals for Diablo 3 on PS4 trade-in deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Picked it up on US PSN for $60 ~ €44.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1297850/Trail/searchtext%3EPSN.htm

Not much of a bargain but cheaper than ordering online through SEN.

I asked about the UK flag on the box and got this reply.

Thank you for your email regarding the PlayStation Plus 365 Day Card (129/7850).

I am sorry to read that the above item online shows the United Kingdom flag and not the Irish flag. I can appreciate the confusion this may have caused you, especially as this is advertised on the Irish website and in euro. I have looked into this for you and I can confirm, this item is compatible in Ireland although the case shown online does not display the Irish flag. Please accept my apologies for any confusion caused and I do hope this information helps you.

Please visit us at www.argos.co.uk/help where you will find answers to many frequently asked questions, product information and all of our full contact details.

Regards,

Ruth Morris
    Argos E-Commerce Customer Service Team.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Anyone tried doing this before via parcel motel? Looks like a cheap enough way to get some new games.
    http://www.gamestop.co.uk/TradeSave??&utm_source=tradedoubler

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think people have ordered off gamestop before. Someone said they don't take parcel motel I think, or you have to do something to get them to.

Yeah and it's uk only so I would be getting ten to send the envelope via parcel motel then sending it back using regestered post to England would be a lot of hassle and money lost if they decided not to accept the games for whatever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

8gb vita card with racing and sports games in Argos for €21.99. Few about all over.

http://www.checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=1423947

500GB PS4 - €299 and €30 Postage and packing..

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/301282601502/

€329 Delivered. :)

Destiny for the ps4 50 euro + parcel motel
    http://www.tesco.com/direct/pre-order-destiny-receive-a-free-ex06-headset-subject-to-availability/137-5772.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=137-5772
    Tesco are selling destiny for 45 pounds use code TDX-TNWT to bring it down to 40 pounds which works out at 50 euro
    Plus you get a gioteck ex-06 which according to amazon is a pretty miserable headset but people seem to be selling them for about 20 euro on ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Amazon have dropped pre order prices on loads of games to 40 pound.

When you pre order you pay the lowest price it ever gets too. So I preorderd a few games at 46-48 pounds and have a little app that notifies me when prices drop.

Destiny...Shadow of mordor and Fifa all down to 40 pound;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

Is that the ultimate team edition on amazon were you get a gold pack a week for 40 weeks?
    It's the one for 47 pound I hope but does anyone know if they take the money now if I pre order?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Is that the ultimate team edition on amazon were you get a gold pack a week for 40 weeks?
    It's the one for 47 pound I hope but does anyone know if they take the money now if I pre order?

You get charged when it dispatches.

Yes Ultimate edition is the one with free packs. Went normal myself as I won't be playing UT this year.

Also pre ordered new Batman game. Also at 40. Can't say no at those prices.

Fingers crossed Division and Alien come down as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 IhateScalpers

Thanks guys.. Is there any reason you won't be playing ultimate team?
    That's the main reason I buy it

Thanks guys.. Is there any reason you won't be playing ultimate team?
    That's the main reason I buy it

Just bored of it, and I keep getting roped into spending money on it aswell stupidly.

Normal seasons is fine with me, and where most of my friends play, they don't bother with Ultimate team. But I think it's more just because I prefer playing season ranked either solo or co-op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Far Cry 4 is only £39 to preorder. Works out under €50. Thinking of pre-ordering destiny but can't make up my mind whether i'll actually play it. If I pre-order can I cancel before release date hassle free?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Far Cry 4 is only £39 to preorder. Works out under €50. Thinking of pre-ordering destiny but can't make up my mind whether i'll actually play it. If I pre-order can I cancel before release date hassle free?

Not sure about most places but if you pre-order on Amazon then cancelling is as easy as pressing a button.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Notorious93

Not that im really bothered about an extra pound but why does the price show as 40 pound and then at checkout is 41 pound? Both for fifa and destiny. Just curious what that extra charge is for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Not that im really bothered about an extra pound but why does the price show as 40 pound and then at checkout is 41 pound? Both for fifa and destiny. Just curious what that extra charge is for

Different VAT rate here to UK

• Registered Users Posts: 9,162 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

(As posted on Bargain Alerts...)

Beyond: Two Souls is €13 in Argos. And if you missed them on PS+, Uncharted 3 and Crysis 3 are both €9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Panda_Turtle

€401 for ps4 and the last of us remastered in Argos...not bad..

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...STATAION+4.htm

Go there to buy a ps4 for €375 and then the game is a €26 add on under the special offers tab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

€401 for ps4 and the last of us remastered in Argos...not bad..

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/p...STATAION+4.htm

Go there to buy a ps4 for €375 and then the game is a €26 add on under the special offers tab

Good deal, I got the PS4 and Watchdogs deal at the beginning of the month for €390, traded in Watchdogs yesterday in Smartspot and got The Last of Us for €5. Fairly pleased with that, got to play Watch Dogs for a good bit until bored and now playing The Last of Us for the first time as I didn't have a PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Good deal, I got the PS4 and Watchdogs deal at the beginning of the month for €390, traded in Watchdogs yesterday in Smartspot and got The Last of Us for €5. Fairly pleased with that, got to play Watch Dogs for a good bit until bored and now playing The Last of Us for the first time as I didn't have a PS3.

smartspot?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement