Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

sweetie wrote: »
    smartspot?

http://smartspot.ie/ Store in the square in tallaght.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

smartspot?

Yeah they sell electronics like ipads, phones, tablets, laptops etc. Most are refurbished or second hand but they sell games new too. There's one here in Carlow. Its a terrible shop usually but they have decent offers like that now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Amazon are selling Watch Dogs for €43 today.

Sounds like a pretty good price, the temptation is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

PS4 Destiny bundle is €399 in Xtravision for one week only. €50 cheaper than Gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

That_Guy wrote: »
    PS4 Destiny bundle is €399 in Xtravision for one week only. €50 cheaper than Gamestop.

Is that the white version?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

53778_841729445872057_2630870903031839731_o.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭Sarn

HMV.ie (unsurprisingly) are also doing the €399 offer if you don't live near an Xtravision.

Is that the white version?

Black version. Love the white version though. Bought my PS4/Watch Dogs bundle from Gamestop but would have gladly waited if they had the white option advertised when I was in there. Shame.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I've a pair and a triple pack of 85MB Devolo Power plugs to give away if anyone wants them to go to a good home. Not the fastest in the world, but are great as an alternative to WiFi. Cork area, preferably East Cork as they're too heavy to post. If this is ok with the mods, if not, I'll delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Black version. Love the white version though. Bought my PS4/Watch Dogs bundle from Gamestop but would have gladly waited if they had the white option advertised when I was in there. Shame.

I'm actually glad it's the black version. Though the console looks well in white I wouldn't be keen on having the white controller after seeing how dirty my white PS3 controller looks now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

In regards to the pre order Amazon games, do they arrive the day of release? And am I right in assuming you only get devoted the date it is dispatched?

Sirsok wrote: »
    In regards to the pre order Amazon games, do they arrive the day of release? And am I right in assuming you only get devoted the date it is dispatched?

It depends on what delivery option you use. I've Destiny ordered but used the Super Saver Delivery (free) option and will get to me that Friday it estimates.

And yes, you'll only be charged when your items have been dispatched. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

It depends on what delivery option you use. I've Destiny ordered but used the Super Saver Delivery (free) option and will get to me that Friday it estimates.

And yes, you'll only be charged when your items have been dispatched. :)

That's FIFA, batman and wwe ordered tomorrow so :) thanks very much!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

PS4 and free copy of watchdogs in Argos until the 30th of August for €399. Looks a great deal. Sorry if this has been posted before.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1222540/Trail/searchtext%3EPS4.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Sirsok wrote: »

Luck of the draw, I've been lucky going with the free delivery before, getting most titles on day of release.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Rdwrer

PS4 with 2 controllers on Pixmania.ie for €399.99. That's a saving of €62.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

PS4 + 3 Games (Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son) is €426.36 Delivered AND you can get €20 off a 4th Game.
    PlayStation 4 Konsolenbundles

Imagine your personal PlayStation 4-bundle together: first select a console. Also complete packages, in which a game is already include the consoles. Then, select a game. Then, select a game. The savings of EUR 20 will be shown at the end of the ordering process in the overview.

Learn more about austerity packages.

If you pre-ordered a PlayStation 4 console and have received a coupon code via E-Mail then put only the game of your choice in the shopping cart and the 20 euro will you, after entering the coupon code, discount deducted at the checkout of the purchase price.

Click on the box at the left next to an article to include the items in your order. Then click on the shopping cart button to your selected product or To put their selected products in your shopping cart.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 steelbook edition here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 steelbook edition here

Thats only for the case, no game included :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Thats only for the case, no game included :)

doh! Jesus can't believe I missed that! thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,967 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That reminds me, wasn't it Wolfenstein The New Order that released a special edition with no game?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

CastorTroy wrote: »
    That reminds me, wasn't it Wolfenstein The New Order that released a special edition with no game?

The panzerhund edition. I'd still buy it if I was rich enough :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Anyone know of any better options for buying Destiny?

Amazon have it at £46.13, which works out as €57 with free super saver deliver.
    This seems to be the cheapest as far as I can see.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

£45 on amazon.co.uk at the moment. Maybe get it on the US store?

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

40 pounds on tesco direct +4 euro parcel motel also you get a free Gioteck EX06 Headset based on amazon reviews it's pretty crappy but people say it works well with the ps4

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

40 pounds on tesco direct +4 euro parcel motel also you get a free Gioteck EX06 Headset based on amazon reviews it's pretty crappy but people say it works well with the ps4

You don't automatically get a free headset, it's while supplies last.
    Some people have the game booked months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Actually: ~€47 delivered on www.videogamesplus.ca not sure if their'd be any issue playing multiplayer..?

F1ngers wrote: »
    You don't automatically get a free headset, it's while supplies last.
    Some people have the game booked months ago.

I asked on their tesco online chat thing if I would get a headset she said that as soon as there is enough preorders for the headsets they will take down the offer. Also the orignal offer was a free tshirt and headset but they took down the tshirt after a few days (I'm assuming because they ran out)
    Either way game is cheaper on tesco direct then it is on amazon and you have a chance of getting a free headset

• Advertisement

Actually: ~€47 delivered on www.videogamesplus.ca not sure if their'd be any issue playing multiplayer..?

No there should be no issue playing vgp games online although if you want to download any DLC or addons you will need an American psn account

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement