Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

unkel wrote: »
    Hopefully it will only be for a few hours. Maybe a day. My hands are already starting to shake a little :p

Haha Rob will meet you tomorrow... Deep breaths lol

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Pablo_Flox

unkel wrote: »
    It sold directly via PM through this forum.

Very happy to give it a new loving home. :D Its a beauty

j1YwjSTl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

http://www.adverts.ie/19679495 might be of interest to someone.

Eoin wrote: »
    Reductions on my Oris and Hamilton, and of course a deal to be had for forum regulars

l]

That Pan Europe Hamilton is nice - how much would it have been originally? Having brought a new Hamilton over last few weeks at sig-nif discount, I'm happy out, but yeah, that's lovely.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/hamilton-pan-europ-chronograph/19687230

• Registered Users Posts: 21,242 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

That Pan Europe Hamilton is nice - how much would it have been originally? Having brought a new Hamilton over last few weeks at sig-nif discount, I'm happy out, but yeah, that's lovely.

https://www.adverts.ie/sports/hamilton-pan-europ-chronograph/19687230

That model is discontinued, and not sure if the new version comes is available as a chrono. I think it was about 1100 or so RRP, back in the day. They're a nice watch (if a little on the big side), and I think when they were released there were not as many retro styled sports watches around, so it stood out.

• Advertisement

That model is discontinued, and not sure if the new version comes is available as a chrono. I think it was about 1100 or so RRP, back in the day. They're a nice watch (if a little on the big side), and I think when they were released there were not as many retro styled sports watches around, so it stood out.

Got this one so you can see why I was interested:

http://www.watchpaper.com/2016/12/23/hamilton-broadway-chronograph-a-week-on-the-wrist/

That's class - love the pin stripes. Well wear!

That's class - love the pin stripes. Well wear!

Ah thanks- it's a "keeper" and "present" so it won't be for sale in the future due to the sentimentality of it all, but the buying process allowed me to learn about watches, along with and supported by, the good folk here in this forum (thanks guys) - BUT..

If I'm looking for another watch just to have, or to have and then trade for another watch just to have-I absolutely will be following this thread on second hand deals.... a new "sucker" buyer guys to prey on- bring it on ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Seiko now sold to a boardsie :)
    Just the Hamilton left, someone is getting a bargain with that if it's a half decent offer;)

Also to say that Shutup is a gent of the highest caliber. Would recommend to deal with if the opportunity arises.

2nd is a Seiko Samurai SRPB49J1. Bought from Homer on boards here as a splash. Again doesn't fit in with my collection so moving on.

Looking for €330
    Comes with 2 additional straps

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Thanks Sparrow. Was nice to meet you. Great seller to deal with.
    Delighted with the watch.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the purshase unkel an absolute gentleman hope the new purchase serves you well and I'm delighted you are not watchless anymore :)

oxocube another gent fast easy transaction, hope you like the gmt. The lads on this form are so easy deal with

Just a note re adverts, it's full of time wasters. I've only ever bought stuff from it and didn't really realise the amount of gob****es on it. Luckily for me my brother is dealing with the selling for me. The real reason tbh is when my collection is sold I will go for an omega PO or IWC or similar and I couldn't part with that much cash if I had in my hand.... So he will do it for me lol

Hamilton pilot no longer on hold neither is the steinhart ocean 1

Will if course do a deal for members here on the remainder of the collection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Krombopulos Michael

pm. wrote: »

Hamilton pilot no longer on hold neither is the steinhart ocean 1

Will if course do a deal for members here on the remainder of the collection

Any chance putting pic as attachment on boards with price, as Adverts.ie is blocked in work for me....dang IT people making me do work n' stuff.

That's the best I can do for now. I'm in the UK atm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭micks_address

pm. wrote: »
    That's the best I can do for now. I'm in the UK atm

If it was the interstellar Hamilton I'd be all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Price drop on this from original listing.
    Looking for €425 but deal to be had for a boardsie.

Hamilton Khaki field auto 40mm
    Aug 2019 in as new condition.
    Original Hamilton strap never worn.
    Looking for €545
    Comes with 2 additional straps.
    http://www.adverts.ie/19664658

seiko solar chrnograph v172-0aj0
    About 18 months old and genuinely not worn much.
    €170

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

3 that don't get any wrist time on the chopping block if anyone is interested,

https://www.adverts.ie/member/433422/ads

IMG-20200213-110607.jpg
    IMG-20200213-112009.jpg
    IMG-20200213-111425.jpg

^ Lovely pieces

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@thelizardking1: Love that Hamilton. Very classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,828 ✭✭✭fat bloke

You have the best taste in watches. We shall do business some day, I vow it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Cant buy the Hamilton :eek:(its stunning) "maybe" , Ive bought too many lately. I need to bar myself from this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Also a fan of the Hamilton, will be keeping an eye, but need to sort adult/real life stuff first.....or maybe I can manage another winter with that pesky draft.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭893bet

That Hamilton is lovely.

Hope it stays on the forum and gets a few rotations.

I am on a ban!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Actually, @thelizardking1, on mature reflection.

That Colt is the dog's.

Does that have an ETA derived movement?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭ctlsleh

Looking for an omega rubber strap for a planet ocean if anyone has one for sale.....?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thelizardking1

Lorddrakul wrote: »
    Actually, @thelizardking1, on mature reflection.

That Colt is the dog's.

Does that have an ETA derived movement?

It sure does. Chronometer certified too.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭2shea

Looking to sell my 39mm Steinhart Ocean One that I got at christmas to add funds towards An Omega Seamaster 300m ceramic.

http://www.adverts.ie/19836062

Might as well put a post here to I'm after the last generation Omega Seamaster 300m with the blue dial and ceramic bezel with the smooth dial (no waves)

Let me know of you have one or know someone/some place that has. Thanks

“Will you deliver to Mulligar?”. There’s a special place in hell for that guy

• Advertisement

shutup wrote: »
    “Will you deliver to Mulligar?”. There’s a special place in hell for that guy

What is that clowns deal?

Advertisement