Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car jacker killed in Dublin crash ***mod note first post: read before posting***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

Good enough for him. Reading the story did make me smile I have to admit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

With lots of sharks and piranha.:cool:

yes, ideally...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭dodzy

yeah seems like a strange article, a man loses his car,phone, wallet and wanders off for a fry? fair enough though he deserved a fry at least
    Hmmmmm, the plot thickens....and my sympathy towards the driver fades *:

"The court heard Mr Robinson, of Forbes Lane, Dublin 8 is disputing the allegation that the taxi was hijacked before it crashed into a lamp-post at Mount Brown, Old Kilmainham on Sunday.

The accused is claiming he had been driving with the consent of the taxi owner, who had taken drugs with him."

And

"Garda O’Hanlon confirmed that the car owner had disclosed in his second statement that he had taken drugs in the taxi with the two men, and also gave two different locations for the alleged hijacking".

*Still don't give a flying **** about either of the scrotes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

So maybe he didn't steal the taxi.....He still drove under the influence of drugs. Drove dangerously causing the death of a passenger. Fled from the scene of an accident. I wonder does he have a valid driving license.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Here..... Mrs Doyle....... Joey Robbo has something to say to you

gandalf wrote: »
    So maybe he didn't steal the taxi.....

From the same story ->
    The garda said the owner still insisted that he had been assaulted and dragged from the vehicle, and that it was taken without his consent.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Ya can't beat a rasher sambo after a hit of coke :confused:

gandalf wrote: »
    So maybe he didn't steal the taxi.....He still drove under the influence of drugs. Drove dangerously causing the death of a passenger. Fled from the scene of an accident. I wonder does he have a valid driving license.
    Ah yes, totally not siding with the scrotes here as I've said. But that Taxi driver, and the bating he got from the traveller after the car incident, could you really be that unfortunate ?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭conor2469

dodzy wrote: »
    Hmmmmm, the plot thickens....and my sympathy towards the driver fades *:

"The court heard Mr Robinson, of Forbes Lane, Dublin 8 is disputing the allegation that the taxi was hijacked before it crashed into a lamp-post at Mount Brown, Old Kilmainham on Sunday.

The accused is claiming he had been driving with the consent of the taxi owner, who had taken drugs with him."

And

"Garda O’Hanlon confirmed that the car owner had disclosed in his second statement that he had taken drugs in the taxi with the two men, and also gave two different locations for the alleged hijacking".

*Still don't give a flying **** about either of the scrotes though.

Cue all the "full time mad bastards" using this new info to confirm that the two involved were misunderstood 'angles' after all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

the possibility of taking drugs with a taxi driver wouldn't seem "too" odd to me, but the driver wasn't in the car, and i doubt he gave it to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,355 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Either way Robinson was driving through the city like a nut and he could have easily killed someone.

If someone commits crime their benefits should be taken off them, fook em, living on the backs of the rest of us and robbing and assaulting people in their spare time.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Either way Robinson was driving through the city like a nut and he could have easily killed someone.

If someone commits crime their benefits should be taken off them, fook em, living on the backs of the rest of us and robbing and assaulting people in their spare time.

They should have their balls removed .imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

conor2469 wrote: »
    Last edited by conor2469; Today at 16:40. Reason: spelt angels correctly the first time.....

........too funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

. If the taxi driver isn't as innocent was we were lead to believe. The allegation would imply that he was driving under influence if he was with these lads for a few hours.

Do the righteous folk on this thread now want him dead as well?
    Or is that only reserved for people from the inner city?

. If the taxi driver isn't as innocent was we were lead to believe. The allegation would imply that he was driving under influence if he was with these lads for a few hours.

The driver of the hijacked car would do me .I hope he his run down and dealt with.(killing would be the prefered option)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

where are you getting this inner city **** if he was from a tiny island in the middle of an ocean with a population of 15 including 14 sheep he would still have got what he deserved, if it turns out that the taxi driver was in any way involved then I hope he gets a what he deserves one way or another but don't try to turn this into some anti city centre crap. A scrote is a scrote no matter where he's from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks.
    I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week.
    It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter.
    All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal.
    Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Any pictures yet of the scum driver ,who left his mate for dead in any media ?If not why not ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

mikom wrote: »
    Thank God for the rain which has helped wash away the garbage and trash off the sidewalks.
    I'm workin' long hours now, six in the afternoon to six in the morning. Sometimes even eight in the morning, six days a week. Sometimes seven days a week.
    It's a long hustle but it keeps me real busy. I can take in three, three fifty a week. Sometimes even more when I do it off the meter.
    All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal.

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fvck do you think you're talking to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Are you a narc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

mikom wrote: »

What movie that from?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Hootanany wrote: »
    What movie that from?

On every street in every city, there's a nobody who dreams of being a somebody.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭thebannerboy

Bandara wrote: »
    Hope he died screaming

It wasn't enough for you that he lost his life?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

What movie that from?

Taxi driver.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

What movie that from?

Godfather. Great movie

DellyBelly wrote: »
    Godfather. Great movie

Aye, indeed it was. But it ain't the movie the other boardsies are referring to;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

I just learned a young colleague of mine who had just moved to London was ploughed down by raiders on a moped fleeing a smash and grab at a posh city centre hotel. She was crossing at a green man when these bastards flew around the corner and smashed into her, leaving her an unconscious heap in the middle of the road. She's now in hospital with serious injuries to her legs and neck.

It's very hard to have sympathy for these sort of criminals when they end up hurting themselves. Better that than some poor civilian.

Sorry if the above sentiment has been repeated already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Man In The Nip

All life is precious. Me hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

FTA69 wrote: »
    I just learned a young colleague of mine who had just moved to London was ploughed down by raiders on a moped fleeing a smash and grab at a posh city centre hotel. She was crossing at a green man when these bastards flew around the corner and smashed into her, leaving her an unconscious heap in the middle of the road. She's now in hospital with serious injuries to her legs and neck.

It's very hard to have sympathy for these sort of criminals when they end up hurting themselves. Better that than some poor civilian.

Sorry if the above sentiment has been repeated already.

Jesus that's awful. I hope she recovers.

Advertisement