Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I've seen it, but the statement was kinda vague so I was just making sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Raze got it. Haven't watched Archer in ages, I'd forgotten how funny it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Orim wrote: »
    Raze got it. Haven't watched Archer in ages, I'd forgotten how funny it is.

skip archer vice. it is pure muck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Wahoo PKM!!

I'm heading up to do some volunteering in the morning, can't wait!
    Very little exciting happening in my life! I've booked my holiday up to Belfast and Westport for July! :)

skip archer vice. it is pure muck

But it sounds like it'd be great. I'll probably give it a shot anyway but it's probably trying too hard.

• Advertisement

But it sounds like it'd be great. I'll probably give it a shot anyway but it's probably trying too hard.

it is ****. Read the thread in tv. it is terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

My phone for some reason wasn't showing this thread so sorry I forgot all ya'll
    Pkm congrats on the job mate.
    And to anyone else I missed hope yas are doing well. I've been run off me toes all two weeks.
    But ended up with this new motor
    image_zps3c264f42.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Archer
    Just the tiiiiip! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

I'm not up on my cars but is it a Seat, dodderangler? It's nice!

January wrote: »
    I'm not up on my cars but is it a Seat, dodderangler? It's nice!

Yeah seat cordoba.
    Swore I'd never in me life get a European car but desperate for a car and it's in good nick so took it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I liked Archer Vice, my only real complaint is what they did to Pam.
    If I wanted to watch a coke fiend in a cartoon, I'd look for Doctor Rockso in Metalocalypse.

Angron wrote: »
    I liked Archer Vice, my only real complaint is what they did to Pam.
    If I wanted to watch a coke fiend in a cartoon, I'd look for Doctor Rockso in Metalocalypse.

it wasn't even funny. It was like someone explained to a writer what made archer funny without them seeing an episode

Currently on a facebook friend cull...I love doing these!
    Lovely new motor!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

kellief wrote: »
    Currently on a facebook friend cull...I love doing these!!

I keep deleting people from secondary school and they keep adding me again!:mad:

I keep deleting people from secondary school and they keep adding me again!:mad:

I just leave people as friend requests. They can't add you again and you don't have to deal with them anymore. But maybe I'm just anti-social.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Cheers all. Looking forward to having money for a change! :D Was in all weekend, Saturday night was ok, but last night was rough. Was talking to the manager after and he said he'll work my bouncer shifts in around my job shifts, he doesn't want to lose me. COOL! :cool:

And as always, never rains but it pours...I got a text today asking would I do security at the Garth Brooks gig. :rolleyes: Had to refuse. Ah well.

Three more sleeps to my next tattoo session! YAY!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

I printed and framed the photo of my bf and I that i posted in the photo thread, and gave it to him because I never do 'romantic' stuff, so decided to give it a try.

He spent about an hour thanking me and telling me how thoughtful i am, and has put it on display for everyone to see.

And now i have lots of wine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

First Monday in 10 weeks that I haven't watched Game of Thrones with my friends. Its a weird feeling.

Oh j son drink

Hey there GS :P

• Advertisement

Oh j son drink

Oj Simpson? That what ya were spelling? :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Oh j son drink

Nerdmode
    {"menu": {
      "id": "file",
      "value": "Drunk",
      "popup": {
        "menuitem": [
          {"value": "New", "onclick": "CreateNewDrink()"},
          {"value": "Fill", "onclick": "FillGlass()"},
          {"value": "Sleep", "onclick": "GoTheF*ckToSleep()"}
        ]
      }
    }}

I need to get offline when I'm drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Lockstep wrote: »
    First Monday in 10 weeks that I haven't watched Game of Thrones with my friends. Its a weird feeling.

I cant believe we've to wait nearly a year for it to be back!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

gregers85 wrote: »
    I cant believe we've to wait nearly a year for it to be back!! :(

My life is now empty and drab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Handing in my notice today! today is going to be a good day :D:D

I'm planning my holidays, spent the day up in the DSPCA, waiting on dinner and then I've loads of stuff to do for work over the next few days. It's keeping me busy. Not working during the summer doesn't sit well with me haha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I just leave people as friend requests. They can't add you again and you don't have to deal with them anymore. But maybe I'm just anti-social.

Sometimes I leave them as a request and sometimes I accept them again (mainly if think I might bump into them and if they're the sort of person who would care enough to ask why I didn't accept them).

I cannot stop listening to this!

• Advertisement

The video doesn't exist apparently :P

Advertisement