Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options
1495051525355»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Got it done in Black Pearl Tattoo in Longford.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Long time and all that..

Anyone know how much AWOL charge for a deposit usually? Been a few years and can't remember...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

AWOL in Galway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Yeah.

Not sure tbh, at a guess I'd say 50, though it could vary depending on what you're getting done. I'm headed up to Galway this weekend, so if you'd like I could pop in and ask.

• Advertisement
Advertisement