Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OTB 4.0 - Banter rebooted!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Hey all, how goes all?

All excited on your soon to be fatherhood Marty? Have to say I love the name Ayla. Can't see why people questioned it.

Yea have to say I really am done our tour of the coombe yesterday so we know were to go on the day,anti natal classes tomorrow and we pretty much have everything bought that we need even have the babies room finished even though we know she wont be in it for a few months :pac:. Glad you liked the name :).

Glad to hear your doing well and your still floating around these parts :).

Busy day today gym done, shopping and two striploin steak in the fridge marinating in a recipe for a sauce a friend gave me, car cleaned, washing done,Bearded Dragon fed and out wandering around the sitting room, now relaxation time :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

House cleaned, gym done (I can bench 10 more kilos now!!), out with a friend and seeing himself later.

Have a brilliant roster for this week, so plenty of time off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Drove the motorbike from Galway to Portlaoise. Took the scenic route.

Yes: stunning scenery, adventure
    No:bugs kamikaze-ing onto my visor. Potholes everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Got a feckin wedding today, A friend of hers is getting hitched, I know absolutely no one that's gonna be at it, boring day ahead

Despite having a great roster, I'm dreading work today.

I made a GP appointment for one of my days off (Tuesday), then got a letter telling me I have a hospital appointment on Wednesday. Bye bye, days off!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

gregers85 wrote: »
    Got a feckin wedding today, A friend of hers is getting hitched, I know absolutely no one that's gonna be at it, boring day ahead

That's the plan!!! Hahaha

She's warned about getting too drunk as well haha, at her cousins wedding last year I had a little too much and took it upon myself to get on the stage and lead the macerana!! Do you know the moves to the macerana? coz I sure as hell don't haha :p

gregers85 wrote: »
    That's the plan!!! Hahaha

She's warned about getting too drunk as well haha, at her cousins wedding last year I had a little too much and took it upon myself to get on the stage and lead the macerana!! Do you know the moves to the macerana? coz I sure as hell don't haha :p

jaysus the dry ****e!! MY sisters husband ended up dancing with his around his ankles in the middle of the dancefloor at their wedding

jaysus the dry ****e!! MY sisters husband ended up dancing with his around his ankles in the middle of the dancefloor at their wedding

Haha brilliant!

A few yrs ago one of the lads on the rugby team got married, I dont know how it came about but by the end of the night the whole team was pantless!! :rolleyes: still rocking the socks nd shoes just giving it welly in the jocks haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I went to the doctor on Wesnsday and I've discovered I have a very rare but non-life threatening thyroid disorder.
    I'm also severely anaemic which is not much of a shock TBH as I've had all the symptoms for a number of years. Even so, good that I finally know WTF is wrong with me. I've started taking iron supplements and I already feel the benefits- I wasn't as tired yesterday and stayed it to 1:30am which is bizarre as I normally feel shattered by 10pm.
    Slept like a log too which was very nice.
    All in all, nothing major to worry about. I'm just not looking forward to eating an influx of liver though maybe if I team it with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Wedding dress shopping really takes it out of ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Ya know.... I wasn't gonna have a drink tonight, but then I found some captains and now im having a drink. Oh well.

Ya know.... I wasn't gonna have a drink tonight, but then I found some captains and now im having a drink. Oh well.
    Oooh, that reminds me- I have about half a naggin of Captains left over from when I made my rum cake a few weeks ago. Don't have any Coke, though. I can't abide the stuff straight though. If you mix it with freshly squeezed orange juice it tastes like a Captain Quencher ice lolly! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

McChubbin wrote: »
    Oooh, that reminds me- I have about half a naggin of Captains left over from when I made my rum cake a few weeks ago. Don't have any Coke, though. I can't abide the stuff straight though. If you mix it with freshly squeezed orange juice it tastes like a Captain Quencher ice lolly! :D

Well.... if you don't want it to go to waste I'm sure I could find a good home for it. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

excellent talk tonight because I went for pints tonight. Having a vodka and lemon at the moment while I wait for some ribs to cook.

I have to get some work done with Charley Huurman. Everything he produces is whopper.

Hungover as balls. Pray for Mojo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

In the time it took me to get dressed and put on sun cream it's gone cloudy. :(

Lockstep wrote: »
    Hungover as balls. Pray for Mojo.

I refuse to offer any sympathy for hangovers. All self-inflicted :pac:

Didn't finish up till after 5 last night!! I'm strangely fresh today!! I'm waiting for the hangover to hit me like a bang :(

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

.....and I got that job I went for! YAY!!! :D I start Monday week. Finally, after nearly two feckin years....I have a full-time job. It turns out I can keep the bouncer thing going in tandem. I'll have to skip once every third weekend but other than that, I'm grand. :cool:

• Advertisement

congrats boss. Well deserved.

Well Done PKM!! congrats bud!

Absolutely delighted for you, pkm. Couldn't be more deserved :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Brilliant news P.K.M., just don't burn yourself out working too much now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Congrats PKM don't burn the candle too hard at both ends mind

Congrats, PKM! :D

In other news, I'm currently downloading music and craving my granny's soda bread. Damn After Hours and their abundance of food-related threads! Gonna take annual leave from college as I have too much going on to really get into it this week what with doctor/psychologist appointments and badly needing to get my hair done.
    I keep finding bastarding grey hairs on my crown after every shower! Whilst I hope to one day rock the Cruella DeVille look when I'm 50, I'm currently too young for this ****! Going to smother the little bastards with blue-black dye and hope for the best.

P.K.M. wrote: »
    .....and I got that job I went for! YAY!!! :D I start Monday week. Finally, after nearly two feckin years....I have a full-time job. It turns out I can keep the bouncer thing going in tandem. I'll have to skip once every third weekend but other than that, I'm grand. :cool:

Awesome news dude, stoked for ya!

Archer is Bob. This is amazing and confusing and amazing. I'm know I'm way behind but this is so damn good.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You mean Sterling Archer and Bob's Burgers?

• Advertisement

Its an episode where archer has bobs life.

Advertisement