Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canyon ultimate cf sl 9 or Focus Cayo Evo 3.0

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tamaskan

Well lads, here's a first. Just heard from Canyon this morning that my order (Ultimate CF SL 9) is being delivered in the next week to ten days. That's a whole month earlier than I was originally expecting. I've never heard of a Canyon arriving so early, so Kudos to the Germans. Gotta love 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bellinter

you luck b*stard! mines on the way too. Over a month later than expected!

bellinter wrote: »
    you luck b*stard! mines on the way too. Over a month later than expected!

What size did you order? Mine's a large which has been sold out for the past month. I think that's got something to do with it. End of the line job perhaps.

Medium for me. Sold out very soon after I ordered as well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭mcgratheoin

Mine arrived in the office today - unfortunately I'm away until next Monday :( Knowing it's there and not being able to get my hands on it is torture....

• Advertisement

tamaskan wrote: »
    Well lads, here's a first. Just heard from Canyon this morning that my order (Ultimate CF SL 9) is being delivered in the next week to ten days. That's a whole month earlier than I was originally expecting. I've never heard of a Canyon arriving so early, so Kudos to the Germans. Gotta love 'em.

They told me "a week to 10 days" as well.

However, it left Germany on Monday and it arrived today. So I'm happy now! However I won't get my hands on it until Sunday, similar to Eoin :(

They told me "a week to 10 days" as well.

However, it left Germany on Monday and it arrived today. So I'm happy now! However I won't get my hands on it until Sunday, similar to Eoin :(

Well to be honest I'm in no hurry for it anyway as I'm in the hospital awaiting another arrival in the next few hours. What a week!!!

tamaskan wrote: »
    Well to be honest I'm in no hurry for it anyway as I'm in the hospital awaiting another arrival in the next few hours. What a week!!!

Nice one mate hope all goes well !

Nice one mate hope all goes well !

Thanks. I'll keep ye all updated.

Well after a bit of faffing about on behalf of UPS who guaranteed delivery on Friday, then Monday.... they finally showed up on Tuesday.
    It is a serious looking bit of kit, and climbs like a bat out of hell. Even when it doesn't seem you are going that fast up
    a climb, when u get home and look at Strava, u realise you've just knocked 25% off your previous best. Sit down and cruise up the hill and it doesn't really feel any faster, but stand up and put the power down and it just goes and goes and as it's so light you don't need to sit down again for a surprisingly long time.

On the flats and pointing downhill it accelerates upon thinking of the concept, but once up to speed it doesn't really seem much if any faster than my old Alu bike. But that's ok for me as I only need it to be faster pointing towards the sky.

So am I happy with my choice after my first ride? Well I can't think of any other bike I'd rather have, so I guess so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement