Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA 2014 Season Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

I don't get NBC ( have the usual sports channels ESPN etc but it's not on them) so can't record the Notre Dame game and won't be home to watch it live, any way I can see it tomorrow morning online preferably without seeing the score beforehand? Wondered if it will be uploaded to YouTube, if so they seem to usually be taken down early. Any other sites tend to show the full game rather than live streams? Cheers if anyone has any ideas..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,632 ✭✭✭nerd69

Brock Hekking of Nevada is rocking a serious mullet

2nd coming of the bos :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Those golden Tulsa helmets are seriously attractive. Rest of the uniform is pretty horrible though!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What was the initial point spread in the Alabama game? They could win this by 50+ judging how this has started.

Paully D wrote: »
    What was the initial point spread in the Alabama game? They could win this by 50+ judging how this has started.

I had them at -40, think it went up to -41 before kickoff.

They are notorious for slacking off in these blowouts though.

• Advertisement

I had them at -40, think it went up to -41 before kickoff.

They are notorious for slacking off in these blowouts though.

Cheers.

Aye, they're 3-7 vs the spread the last 10 times they've been favoured by over 4 TD's I read.

Markus Golden is wreaking havoc against Toledo. In the backfield in every play. He is going to be talked about as a first round prospect by the time the season is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11475208&ex_cid=sportscenterTW

Interesting start to the game here. 2 points and all you did was kick the ball off

Watching a bit of Penn State.

Following on from the game in Croke Park last week I think Hackenberg really needs to improve on that roll out pass. He's almost been intercepted on it twice since I've been watching. He looks very poised in the pocket though.

Jesse James was very impressive last weekend and I really like the look of him as a top TE draft prospect. The man's a monster at 6'7, 272 pounds and can really move. He's the type of guy who should be up fantastic numbers at the combine and may well be one to watch if he comes out in 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

McNeese State are only 3 points down to Nebraska in the 4th.

• Advertisement

One of the plays of the year already by Abdullah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

One of the plays of the year already by Abdullah.
    Awful D though, should have stopped him for 4th down.

Then should have stopped him once he crossed the 1st down mark.

Very lucky for Nebraska in the end.

Going to miss Corso after this year. The picks won't be the same without him.

Also, here we go. Go Trojans.

Holy sheeeeeet. Pullard just ended Barry Sanders :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

leonard williams looks done in this game, doesn't appear to be able to stand on that ankle.

What the fup are Stanford doing on this drive.

polaris68 wrote: »
    leonard williams looks done in this game, doesn't appear to be able to stand on that ankle.

What the fup are Stanford doing on this drive.

Appears to have run it off!

https://vine.co/v/OuEXOlngJVZ

Kenny Lawler take a bow.

Stanford killing themselves with these errors!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,512 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Cardinals make a mess of it again. Trojans still alive in this one and I don't know how. If it was a boxing match it would have been stopped long ago but only 3 points in it incredibly.

Stanford blow it again in the red zone - can't believe it's still a 3 point game!

• Advertisement

And now its level, just unbelievable. I thought USC were the better team before this but if they win this it will be like highway robbery.

If Stanford lose the Cardinals offensive players will find it very hard to console themselves.

Absolute stupidity from the Trojans, Sarkisian being stupid, then a late hit from a player and he gets ejected but somehow the Cardinals hand them back the ball when in scoring range again.

Mental!

Crazy game!

OMFG, a man wide open and they find him but there is a chop block to negate the TD. Trojans survive again.

This game is like your worst nightmare if you are a Cardinal.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭kingcobra

I'm almost tearing my hair out watching this game. For Stanford to have a TD pass as straightforward as that to be discounted by yet another flag is just frustrating to watch. It's like watching NFL preseason here!

Trojans in front, how has this happened?!

Just ridiculous.

All on Hogan now.

GET THE FÚCK IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Trojans win, unreal how this happened. Cardinals offensive players will not sleep for a week reliving this one.

• Advertisement

Turnover....talk about daylight robbery!

Advertisement