Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA 2014 Season Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Is this result true :eek: 3 scoreless Q's before a thrilling 4th?

a601a93df25a2dcefae9849212620416.png

A&M (#21) @ South Carolina (#9) tonight at 11pm our time. Really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

No it was 21-16 at half time to Georgia State

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Well this preseason is going swimmingly. Following up Josh Shaw's "heroics", now RB Anthony Brown has quit USC labelling Coach Sark a racist.

In other news, Navy may just have the nicest uniform at any level of football.

BwIZXz6IEAA5h4k.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Heck of a first drive for Texas A&M, that should settle Kenny Hill down. The atmosphere is insane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

I see Brent Musburger has been demoted to this new SEC Network. Be strange him not calling the prime time Saturday night games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

polaris68 wrote: »
    I see Brent Musburger has been demoted to this new SEC Network. Be strange him not calling the prime time Saturday night games.
    I doubt he has been demoted, this is a big game on a Thursday night. He will be doing big games every Saturday I'm sure.

I went for a shower when the Aggies were starting their second drive. Some turnaround in a short time since then. Gamecocks will win this handy I think if they get the lead before halftime.

South Carolina ooked ready to take over but their next drive stalled and the Aggies are all over their D again, looking good for a touchdown here to stretch their league to 10. Pretty impressive from the Aggies so far, they are spreading the ball around a lot, some really inventive plays being called.

Kenny Hill looks excellent, and Seals-Jones is basically just Mike Evans #2.

Seals Jones is too hot for the gamecock secondary. Some abysmal tackling by them as well.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    I doubt he has been demoted, this is a big game on a Thursday night. He will be doing big games every Saturday I'm sure.

No he's been replaced alright - I looked it up!

Hill looks fantastic, so composed in the pocket. Seals-Jones looks impressive too. They all seem to be able to break tackles pretty easily. I wonder if the coach has found some sort of technique that makes it easier? They all seem to push their bodies into the opponent to initiate their attempt to break the tackle.

Well this game is over, goodnight all. Have to work in the morning so not staying up to watch a thumping.

31 - 14 at halftime to the Aggies. Impressive stuff on offense.

Tebow killing it on the analysis :pac:

5th player suspended in the academic cheating investigation at Notre Dame. - gulp...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭blockic

Spartans whooping Jacksonville...expected but still impressive! Cool with all but 300yds in first half. Time for second string

Well here we go, another season of Notre Dame football. Tough schedule ahead this year but should have enough for Rice this evening.

Some arm on Golson!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Emperor1989

Bama stinking it up with Simms at QB.

2 timeouts wasted because they couldn't set in time. Saban won't be happy.

• Advertisement

Auburn aren't exactly missing Nick Marshall here are they? 13 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and Jeremy Johnson is 8/8 for 204 yards and 2 TDs.

#curseofkiffin trending on twitter yet? :)

Welcome back to college football Mr Golson!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

46 yard throw for a touchdown in the last 10 seconds of the 2nd Q for Notre Dame, have then -19.5 Pts.

Clemson started great so far...stuffed Gurley on 2 runs and scored on first poss.

Bama could be about to lose their first game of the season for the first time in Saban's history there. Kiffin has his team looking real good.

Gurley streaks in on a 20 run down the side line. Boy he is quick for a huge man. 7-7. Looks a cracking match in store.

Bama 10 up now. Even if Bama wins this they have serious problems on the defensive side of the ball.

48 - 17 blowout win for ND. Great performances by Golson and Bryant but some concerns about the Irish secondary. Looks likes the Michigan game will be a shootout next Saturday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Anyone know what the delay is in the Auburn game?

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    Anyone know what the delay is in the Auburn game?

Lightning.

Advertisement