Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I moved into the water area yesterday. Dont have enough money to start clearing the block but have all the regular building except one. Think Joe was my last unlock. I spent my clams on Jake Tucker but havent used them on anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,151 ✭✭✭corkie

Note I took the deal of cash and clams at the start of the game.

Got "Family Jewels" when it was on offer for 25 clams.
    Got an extra worker for 50 clams before this weekends half price over.
    Lobster Shanty for 65 clams.

Now have around 80 clams thanks to the android update, that you earn clams from collecting facespace groups etc.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I finally got to 50 clams on Thursday, so I could get a 2nd worker :)
    Then on Friday, they went to half price hahahaha :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭7ofBrian

Im enjoying this game. Trying to unlock joe at the moment. takes bloody ages with all the rare items needed. Much more fun than tsto :)

I've been trying to get headbands to unlock Rambo Lois since I first got Lois. Still on 0/5 of those. Only Lois has a task to get them and they're extra rare!

Brian is going to be an utter pain. Just built his building yesterday. He wants 14 rare items and 28 uncommon items and something that I already had, so didn't notice what that was :)

Meg is very easy to unlock :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭pedatron

Is there any way to add friends? Think I only have one friend that plays on facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,309 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

level 19 80 clams and 2 workers. Just clearing civic sector block at the moment and have 7/12 outfits unlocked.

I'm level 20 and have 46 clams, made a total of 96 as I spent 50 on a worker on thursday.

Is that good?

I only have 2 friends on fb playing it, so with them and Ollie's town, I only have 3 people to visit daily.

I just realised i've made 46 clams since thursday :eek:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I'm level 20 and have 46 clams, made a total of 96 as I spent 50 on a worker on thursday.

Is that good?

I only have 2 friends on fb playing it, so with them and Ollie's town, I only have 3 people to visit daily.

I just realised i've made 46 clams since thursday :eek:

I've only one playing plus ollie. Wish they'd sort the friends system!

well i only have Ollie! They should open it up to google and everything else, or just their own username system

• Advertisement

I've been trying to get headbands to unlock Rambo Lois since I first got Lois. Still on 0/5 of those. Only Lois has a task to get them and they're extra rare!

Brian is going to be an utter pain. Just built his building yesterday. He wants 14 rare items and 28 uncommon items and something that I already had, so didn't notice what that was :)

Meg is very easy to unlock :pac:

Finally got Rambo Lois today, I got the last headband last night but the game crashed and when I went back in it had reset to before collecting it and it didn't drop again, till today.

There was a task to Place 1 Le Croissant Degoutant- $3,000, 12hrs

So if you somehow placed/built that before hand, it would already be completed for brian.

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

corkie wrote: »
    Finally got Rambo Lois today, I got the last headband last night but the game crashed and when I went back in it had reset to before collecting it and it didn't drop again, till today.

There was a task to Place 1 Le Croissant Degoutant- $3,000, 12hrs

So if you somehow placed/built that before hand, it would already be completed for brian.

Yup, I had built that beforehand, so I had the tick when I went to look at Brians tasks :)

Finally got 1 headband today, just 4 more to go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭TFK

Level 10 and finding it hard to build up money for land and buildings! Never gonna get 6k to fix the school lol

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Bosley1421

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Not sure if it's just me or if it happens for everyone.

I send everyone out on tasks and come back 12-14 hours later, but the tasks have only progressed an hour or two. Seems to happen regardless of if I leave it running in the background or close it fully. Anyone else get this?

If you force close the app every time you exit, this will prevent that from happening.

Welcome to Asiantown! Explore new content and more land in District 7, now live in Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff.

10301462_808944429116883_5229713260885336072_n.png

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mid life crisis Lois and Anime Peter look great! :D

im in my second day of saving to build the library!!! 10,000 coins takes a long time...island and hospital after that so next district will have to wait....

The new layout to the FaceSpace section, groups characters together in a similar way that tapped out does. There's "The Guys", "The Gals", "The Kids' Table" and so on. It shows what amount of clams you are rewarded for unlocking all of these groups.

In a similar way to the above, they also have the outfits that can be unlocked grouped and show how many clams you earn from completing them.

I think it's a nice improvement from the previous setup, as at least you can see that you'll be earning some clams for your troubles :)

I'd like to be able to enter this screen and see what characters are on jobs and those who aren't. Finding someone who isn't on a task, I'd like to be able to tap on them and be brought to their job selecton page. I think that'd make assigning work much better :)

I'd like to be able to enter this screen and see what characters are on jobs and those who aren't. Finding someone who isn't on a task, I'd like to be able to tap on them and be brought to their job selecton page. I think that'd make assigning work much better :)

TinyCo are know for listening to the players of the game. Maybe post it as suggestion on there Facebook page or by contacting them?

Good idea, might do that at some stage!

• Advertisement

well that me locked out of game..a mate had it hacked..I didnt know and when I logged into his bluestacks to see game on big screen it didnt let me log in (said an update was needed)..now Im locked out of game completely.. :( And I was on track with Asian town as well :(((((

And tiny co just fixed it for me! Woo hoo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

After two weeks of no success got two headbands in a row, enough for Rambo lois but still need three for anime peter

I'm going to buy the arcade now as it produces headbands too. I still have none after 3 weeks

I bought the arcarde for 10k and prayed that it helped make some headbands for me early last week.
    I don't know how or why, but in the last 3 days, I've got 6 headbands. Usually 1 from the arcade and 1 from Lois.
    I've been able to make anime Peter and rambo Lois finally :D
    Only had 2 headbands in total until a few days ago!

Update Notes: 1.0.10 Adventure
    29 May 2014 at 20:20

10367601_819582538053072_8300112719343926264_n.jpg

New Features - launching SOON

Special Event: A gigantic pyramid appears in Quahog. Discover its surprising secrets in this epic multi-week adventure
    Event Hub: Collect exciting prizes using time limited currency and stay up-to-date as the special event unfolds
    Limited Edition Items: Make your Quahog stand out with items like the Stewie Sphinx!

Improvements

Al Harrington's now animated!
    Improved squatter spawning during events

Major Fixes

Fixed a bug where IAP packages were not always properly received
    Fixed players who were crashing during the loading screen.
    Fixed a crash while downloading content

Minor Fixes

A character's skin name now displays instead of character name
    Progress bars should now align properly
    Switching back and forth between friends no longer causes multiverse timers to go up
    "Block clear" tooltip no longer goes missing
    Character Action Modal shows correct currency
    Shop no longer displays behind quest completion modal

Note: If you updated recently your game should be already at this version.

Going by the above picture, looks like we will definitely get Cleveland!

More about the update from familyguyaddicts

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I don't exactly keep my apps up to date so wish they told us when there was an update available.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Don't know if it's because it's something new, but enjoying this far more than the Simpsons game. Only started a few days ago

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I don't exactly keep my apps up to date so wish they told us when there was an update available.

I believe this is IOS only. Have this going on iPad and Android and got no update on android.

It popped up on the ipad that i needed to update the game and I couldn't play it otherwise.

• Advertisement

The event has started.
    You have to collect golden asses or "idols" to unlock items :D

Advertisement