Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I give more? The answer is usually yes

Options
1111112113114115117»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Mrs Mc

OOnegative wrote: »
    There already......

He’s already lowered the tone over there ! All we need now is tbl on Strava and laurel and hardy will be back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Mrs Mc wrote: »
    He’s already lowered the tone over there ! All we need now is tbl on Strava and laurel and hardy will be back :)

Hope you have me down as Laurel as TbL is the “less” slim one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭FBOT01

Hope you have me down as Laurel as TbL is the “less” slim one!!!

But he is very hardy ;p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Ah, B, I was looking forward to more stories from around the postal route, and the makings of a classic. And yes, the race reports are always inspirational. But you're the boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

At least you've joined Strava, otherwise there'd be a lot more upset at this news! Have to echo what others have said, the content here is unique; it's funny, sad, filthy (!), uplifting and everything in between. Looking forward to more of the same on strava now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jake1970

Sorry to see your log coming to an end B, its was both an informative and enjoyable read.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭Singer

Strava is a poor replacement for a log around these parts, but glad you're still active around here. No harm in taking a break ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

It ain't the end... It's just the start of something new and beautiful....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

ah no!! my log is older than yours but I've no intention(for now) of stopping it

When you read back over your log, its got so much there to read and learn from.
    It has such variety and heartfelt writings that its a shame to hear you're stopping.

Strava gives the basics but the log gives the padding to the run/race - the emotions, the talking we do with ourselves mid-race and all that sort of thing.:D

Keep us updated from time to time please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,438 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

He's laying low after making this prediction last year:
    I’ll go out on a limb here and say Galway footballers will be the ones to break Dublin’s run of All-Ireland’s. Ye read it here first.

:):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

I think a shiny new 10k PB warrants the resurrection of the log purely for a race report.

Advertisement