Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

Sorry. I forgot about ****ty landlords who refuse to do anything. The usual response. I will get back to you. OH LANDLORD HOW THEE TORMENTS ME...........

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭catonthewire

People who lick food of their knives.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 22 Coolsteam

Any key? wrote: »
    People who use the word "literally" but don't literally mean literally.....It has its place people.

"I literally died when they told me".

Gimp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭RoadhouseBlues

People who take food of your plate. Without it being offered.

People who take food of your plate. Without it being offered.

I use the fork in hand stab on these people...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

Bloody self righteous hypocrites....
    Who make judgements on other people, dismiss them before taking the time to gather facts.....

otherwise known as liberals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Any key? wrote: »
    People who use the word "literally" but don't literally mean literally.....It has its place people.
    Coolsteam wrote: »
    "I literally died when they told me".

Gimp

Well, they can literally fcuk off..................now that would be a site to behold, literally:D

kupus wrote: »
    otherwise known as liberals.

People who have misconceptions about Liberals......

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

People who choose usernames on news websites like ''Soon to be stranger in my own country UK'' and proceed to make really embarrassing comments under meaningless news stories. LOL:pac::pac::pac::pac:

People who choose usernames on news websites like ''Soon to be stranger in my own country UK'' and proceed to make really embarrassing comments under meaningless news stories. LOL:pac::pac::pac::pac:

I am going to guess that you started a thread and titled it in some way connected to angry birds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

The sort that say 'you know what I mean' repeatedly

My mother!

My Dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

People you dont know that give you these filthy how dare you breathe the same air as me look. Pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Jebus Diced

People on bikes, aka cyclists

People who have misconceptions about Liberals......

I dont have any misconceptions about liberals,
    I dont like conservatives but I f88king hate liberals.
    Simple really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Women that try to outdo each other with horrific labour stories

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

kupus wrote: »
    I am going to guess that you started a thread and titled it in some way connected to angry birds?

Huh??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

Women that try to outdo each other with horrific labour stories

Oi

• Registered Users Posts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

... Am finding it's people in general these days.

Take today. I was in town (Dublin City Centre) and about to get on the bus home. There is about 6 random people outside the bus creating a 'mini-circle' (myself included) around the doors as we are all letting a disabled person with a wheelchair get on next.
    At this point some passenger is asking the driver whatever question. So we are just waiting there for about 15 seconds for the driver to lower the ramp.

During this time a woman is trying to 'scoop by' one of the 6 to get on :rolleyes: She clearly can see the Wheelchair .. She simply doesnt give a fuck.
    One old lad says "we are letting him get on next" in which she replies "oh, right, right" (like she didnt see :rolleyes: )

It's bad enough but the kicker was the bus was empty & including her only 7 people left were looking to get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Hipster DJ's that call themselves DJ's when all they do is show up to the venue with a macbook with a playlist, f**k off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

People who ask me for change, just **** off and get your own change

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Conspiracy theorists. You can't argue with these idiots cause they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Advertisement