Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Its been 5 hours and I still dont know what this means :(

I think I misunderstood your post - what I took from it was that she was saying only animals feed in public and people shouldn't! So I was saying well if that's the case maybe we shouldn't eat in public.
    Just a joke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

bluewolf wrote: »
    I think I misunderstood your post - what I took from it was that she was saying only animals feed in public and people shouldn't! So I was saying well if that's the case maybe we shouldn't eat in public.
    Just a joke...

Ah. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

People who are always complaining and moaning about stuff that annoys them. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Mink wrote: »
    Tell me you're joking. The average person sweats out 1/2 a litre at night, right into your pj's & sheets.

a pint of sweat?????????? ye geeeeeeEEEEEER AWAY OUTTA THAT!
    If I did that I'd wake up thinking I pissed the bed :p:p:p

EDIT: Furthermore do ye change the duvet itself? cos if you're pumping a pint a sweat into it every night, washing yer sheets ain't doing much good :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Those who make a complete and utter balls up of something involving you (let's say a university or college where you are a student) and then try and twist it so it's your fault. Not in a directly nasty way, more a way where you end up apologising to them for "your" mistake and they're all like "Ah that's ok no worries everyone makes mistakes" in a really condesending way. How many people are in jobs I don't know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

People who always think they're right. Anyone from the PC Brigade.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Liars, exaggerators, people who name drop, loud eaters, attention seekers, irrational "feminists"/ man haters who give actual feminism a bad name, those with a self-entitled attitude and people who complain too much (such as myself).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

Dole Cheats annoy me.
    Scumbags hassling normal people annoys me.
    Tight People annoy me.
    Charity Collectors that call to my door annoy me.
    The Tv licence Inspector annoys me.

The list is endless...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

How did I not see this thread!? Now I feel like I have to copy over all the complaining I've been doing so far on "Trivial things that annoy me", I'd have you all annoyed!! :eek:
    Damn I've annoyed myself! I do that quite often though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

People who take the last bit of water from the kettle and don't fill it back up.

People and basic hygiene; it's actually shocking to see the amount of people who use the bathroom and don't wash their hands.

• Advertisement

People who take the last bit of water from the kettle and don't fill it back up.

People and basic hygiene; it's actually shocking to see the amount of people who use the bathroom and don't wash their hands.

And then they go around touching door handles and coffee machines and borrowing pens and using other people's phones and shaking hands and opening the fridge and reading the newspaper...

and then they judge me for being obsessive about hygiene and disinfecting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭czechlin

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    And then they go around touching door handles and coffee machines and borrowing pens and using other people's phones and shaking hands and opening the fridge and reading the newspaper...

and then they judge me for being obsessive about hygiene and disinfecting?

I want to go home, lock myself in the apartment and never leave, hide from all those disgusting filthy individuals, yuck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

Kiwi in IE wrote: »
    Go to the 'Truth about Obesity' thread and read all the "Biggest social problem of our time" and "My taxes pay their medical bills" comments.

That type of person!

Very much that sort of person, for me.

And gossips. I get the impression that most people gossip in the local pub, I overheard one person I have barey spoken to in my life having a conversation about me, with a group of people I don't know except to pass by in the car, and discussing one of my neighbours apparent problem with me that I myself was unaware of!

The landlady of that pub seems to encourage this gossiping and has repeated a minor bit of information I mentioned to her and it was blown out of all proportion, spread to other people living locally but who I only know to see and don't talk to, two weeks later this minor bit of information in its dramatic new form reached a family member and caused them concern and I had to reassure them that the original situation did not resemble the story that had circulated and been twisted by the landlady and her big mouthed customers. She was the only person I had mentioned the thing to (and I don't frequent her pub, I said it in assing when I met her in a local supermarket) so it could only have come from her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

There is one very arrogant Irish red haired woman who really annoys me! She does not let guests on the show she presents/used to present and acts irritated with everyone she is supposed to be interviewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

sometimes guilty of this but when i am trading atmarkets and handling filthy lucre hygiene is a lostcause and hate hot airdriers.

anti bacterial wipes are a far better thing

and being female andusing toilet paper i dont touch anything anyways.

Graces7 wrote: »
    sometimes guilty of this but when i am trading atmarkets and handling filthy lucre hygiene is a lostcause and hate hot airdriers.

anti bacterial wipes are a far better thing

and being female andusing toilet paper i dont touch anything anyways.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

sticky beak neighbours... venting as got told off on another board for saying myob while someone who insulted me was allowed to do so

hate the begrudgery that goes with sticky beaking .

sigh!

Two faced people, usually women. Are they so blatant that they dont care if I see though it? Or too stupid to realise it?

I'll go with the latter. I find people generally are quite stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Usually the same person that doesn't put a new bin bag in the bin after taking out the rubbish.

Dramatik wrote: »
    Usually the same person that doesn't put a new bin bag in the bin after taking out the rubbish.

I was in the kitchen last night, or should I say this morning at 2 am and went to put something in th bin but it was full, and then it struck me - I cant remember the last time I took the bin outside! I always feel a bit hard done by in a "i work, I study, I cook all the time" kind of way - but the OH obviosuly does stuff that I take for granted too :( Feeling guilty.... now thats annoying...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

People that walk slowly on a narrow footpath.

People that get a government grant for their education and spend 90% of it in a nightclub every Thursday night.

People that tell you to mute the tv in the living room cos they want to listen to some stupid video on their laptop...use headphones, nobody else wants to hear it.

People who talk in libraries. Kn*bs who think they can stand around photocopiers chatting while others are studying.

Shut. The. Fuuck. Up. (or go out into the rest of the world where you can talk).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

People who think that just because you have never been skiing, that you have never had a decent holiday. Then you can break that down to, people who think because you have never been skiing in a certain country/resort, that you have not had a decent skiing holiday....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

People who take selfies or floods of pictures on a night out.How about having a conversation instead?Twats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

Irish people trying to talk like rappers and using ridiculous phrases like "**** got real" and "peeps".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Thieves. I know of an animal rescue that had their oil stolen from the tank:mad: Sometimes I really feel that we should go back to the old way of dealing with theft, cut off their hands. Only an absolute piece of sh*t would steal from an animal rescue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

People who start a conversation with "did you see the match last night"

drivers who drive on my tail or half stuck out into the centre of the road on roads where there is no chance of overtaking.

they get so close it is impossible to pull off to let them pass..mile after mile...so now i drive slooower and slooooooooooower then put my hazard warning lights on when i know there is a pull off ahead

these guys never thank you. safe lorry drivers do

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Irish people trying to talk like rappers and using ridiculous phrases like "**** got real" and "peeps".

Surely it's done ironically though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Young lads who walk around in broad daylight with one hand down their tracksuit bottoms as if holding on to their dicks. What the actual fcuk?!

Advertisement