Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Junkies, hipsters, D4 heads, politicians, bankers , people talking loudly on their phone, ignorant rude people, people with no personality, birds who are stuck up.

The list goes on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

People who claim to study nothing all year and then cram in the last 2 weeks and get 68%. Find it hard to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭zuhuraswa

Managers who know nothing but keep on going at meetings- totally saying nothing of any true meaning. I'd be seating there looking at them SMDH!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,190 ✭✭✭jos28

Gob****es that can't park properly, drives me crazy ggggrrrrrr.

Crimes include driving into a parking space arseways and then trying to straighten up - Reverse in you idiot

People who can't parallel park

People who can't manage to get in between 2 straight lines and end up taking 2 spaces

People who park 2 feet away from the kerb

I want to be Head of the Parking Police and I will take their keys from them and give them to someone who can actually drive properly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Hipsters. You don't look 'ironic' with your handlebar moustache, you just look like another cloned, pretentious cunt

Chuggers. No, I'm not your new best friend so stop following me, money-grabbing, arm-waving, attention-seeking, gap year student helmet

Loud people. The type where every pissy thing has to be a fucking drama. Fuck the fuck off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Jogathon

One type of person just really annoys me. I work with one of these and she is so lovely but drives me mental at the same time. She has a bit of a sniffle and everyone knows about it and she's out sick the next day. If I ever feel a bit under the weather I might mention it if someone asks, but no one wants to hear you moan. I've a broken rib right now, no one knew for three days til I winced in the staff room. Suck up your little coughs and colds and sore throats because I don't want to hear you whinge and moan!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

These kind of smug idiots who dont even realize how disgusting their behavior is when talking to other people with real problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Welcome11

Poor customer service advisors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    People who claim to study nothing all year and then cram in the last 2 weeks and get 68%. Find it hard to believe.

I've often done nothing all year and crammed the day before exams and came out with an even better result. Never underestimate the power of cramming.

I'm actually cramming something now that I haven't even gone to a lecture in all year, it's coming along nicely.

On a slightly separate note, lecturers that send out notes that are woefully over-detailed annoy me so much!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Possibly a bit extreme, but I'm starting to think this man had the right idea when it comes to annoying people

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/9/29/1285780222699/Michael-Douglas-in-Fallin-006.jpg

Every time i watch that movie and i get to the end i think:

"But he was ****ing right, you bastards!!!!!!!!!!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭cactuspaw

Very very ignorant and rude people who work in the "caring" profession.
    Just cox your job gives you that title dose not mean you have the natural qualities for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

People on the extreme left holding the country and the world back from development both technologically and economically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Lone Stone wrote: »
    These kind of smug idiots who dont even realize how disgusting their behavior is when talking to other people with real problems.

**** :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Lone Stone wrote: »

Why can't protesters act civilised?

Enda Kenny genuinely trying to listen but being pointed at and shouted at.

The pointing takes the biscuit. Complete 'squaring up' mechanism.

Feel sorry for the people in power having to take this nonsense. They are far more likely to take issues seriously if the person raising the issue isn't having a hissy fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭McGrath5

zcorpian88 wrote: »
    Nosey people that always have to ask (first question upon meeting them on a night out) "What do you do?" with this smug but eager look on their face.

Usually asked by the odd successful masters degree wanker so they can mouth off to any of their buddies and gain some toffee nosed gratification from it.

Usually asked by somebody who is 35 years of age, still hasn't had a job since they left secondary school, and still sponging of Mammy and Daddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

People who say "lol" in real life. Yes, they do exist.

chupacabra wrote: »

Lucifer our Lord :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

chupacabra wrote: »

NSFW :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Lads on skateboards seriously grow up.Understandable if you're like 10 but jesus people in their twenties and older,get a life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

On the professional social site Linked-in, members who post something framed as if to specifically point out their opinion on some business process that is really career guidence or 'how to spruce up that presentation document'. Quite a number of Irish users carry out this practice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭AdolfHipster

People who are intolerant of other peoples culture.... and the dutch

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

People who are too close-minded to even entertain a debate on anything which they may not agree, even if they haven't a clue what they are talking about.

And people with better usernames than mine eg. AdolfHipster.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

RoboRat wrote: »
    Little scawny scumbags who walk like a chicken with rickets and think they're tough as nails when you know a leg kick would probably smash their femur in pieces.

Hah, this made me laugh! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

People who are completely oblivious to their obvious double standards and hypocrisy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 98 ✭✭Timmehhh

no one really annoys me, but if it was, then people who are just generally arseholes , etc.

Religious nuts who tell me I'm not saved.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

This week, I ha' been mostly annoyed by self absorbed arseholes.....
    Had the misfortune to be sat beside and in front of a bunch of teachers on a school tour with a plane-load of kids during a flight recently. Loud, obnoxious, ego-centric......... and I'm not talking about the kids! It's been a while since I listened to that much narcissistic waffle in a short concentrated burst. Topics covered; pay, pay rises, career progression, pay cuts, holidays destination discussions that bordered on the "My gap year? Yah?" skit. Oh, and a pop at the lowly career that is a flight attendant!
    Where are those suicides bombers when you need them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

People that always respond, with a theatrical "YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?" when told when their repaired electrical product will be returned to them or when the engineer will come to fix it. Some of them even say as gossip that "I have abc machine engineer in my pocket, ya know". Genuine business individuals don'nt babble like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭passatman86

Annoying people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭syngindub

people who have a good gawk at what you brought in for lunch.

Advertisement