Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What type of people annoy you?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Also... People who repeat themselves.

People who repeat themselves

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Jijsaw wrote: »
    People who repeat themselves

:pac:

People who repeat other people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,194 ✭✭✭twinytwo

negative people who complain about everything.

Skivers who don't do any work then bitch about not getting the holidays they wanted, didn't get over time etc etc

Bandwagon supporters

Loud and obnoxious people

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

People who complain about so called generalisations every second sentence. They should be thrown in a furnace.

Yea...
    I hate those generalising pricks.

Shower of bastards one and all..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

People who don't think before they speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Jijsaw wrote: »
    Wazdakka wrote: »
    Also... People who repeat themselves.
    People who repeat themselves [/qoute]
    People who repeat other people

People who repeatedly quote repeats of repeats of other peoples repeated posts

AAHH NO!!
    This stops here!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭seamonkey92

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    + A million. It's so arrogant.

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Knackers and religious nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

People who are crap listeners and people who talk over me when I'm speaking.
    Very rude :mad:

Loud obnoxious drunks-keep away from me!!

People who walk into the street from shops without looking where they're going and bang into you.

Dog owners who let their dogs crap on the footpath and don't clean it up after them, and litter louts-disgusting!

And another real Irish thing-women (and it is always women) who jangle their big bunch of keys self-importantly in supermarkets especially. "Look at meeeee, I have a car/house!" :D:confused: :roll eyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭JumpShivers

Whoever takes the last packet of crisps from the multipack and doesn't throw the multipack out.
    Then you reach into the bag.... And there's none. :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

people who post pictures of their food on FB

drivers who just stop and pull in without indicating and who dont' bother to say thanks when you let them in

dog walkers who won't put their dogs on leads when I am running, seriously annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

All Republic of Ireland Political Parties, not matter what size whether or not you are in opposition.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

people who think they're the great craic

but in reality are just a pain in the hole

Anybody who sends an email which simply regurgitates in narrative fashion their graduation/kids party(sent from their kids email written for the sprog by parent)/whatever ceremony and does not contain any photo/video link.
    I have been on the receving end of too many of these in my time. Quick way for them to be unfriended by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Saxo

People who try too hard to fit in to a group, often by mocking someone and trying to get laughs, so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Dramatik

People who want to know your whole life story, whilst paying for something. ...I'm sorry but do I know you?

Any member of staff in an establishment where there is a public internet access computer, who tells you that the address bar where the URL goes is not typed into by you while browsing the internet. This has happened to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

People who insist they have all these higher arkie morals and lover everyone but then are rude and racist. Id much prefer if they said well I am this get over it rather than covering it up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Exo

People who live in an idealistic world.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

eviltwin wrote: »
    people who post pictures of their food on FB

drivers who just stop and pull in without indicating and who dont' bother to say thanks when you let them in

dog walkers who won't put their dogs on leads when I am running, seriously annoying

Marry me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭saucyleopard

The people who really annoy me are those that are driving along in front of you at 30 mph and when you go to pass them they either swerve out blocking you or are suddenly able to drive at 60 mph and you find yourself in a race. If you're not prepared to drive at a decent speed get the hell off the road! You know who you are!!!

In Third Level Education, when final year project partners ask you did I keep a copy of part of last years notes, which are requirement now because "my own notes from that year automatically went out in my parents' ANNUAL SPRINGCLEAN" Well, I did keep a copy. Gave it to him. Still though, shítty excuse, well, any excuse like that in even first year third level is crappy. Have'nt met this boffoon in 13 years. I could'nt kick him out of the final year project as was the done thing in that IT because there were only the 2 of us and final year projects cannot be done as a solo.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Mannerless people. Manners cost nothing ye ignorant cúnt!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Drakares wrote: »
    Mannerless people. Manners cost nothing ye ignorant cúnt!

Yeah those mannerless cúnts!

People who consieously choose to learn or train from their closest acquaintances, be it friends / family. They'll prefer to act stupid / incapable of learning from anyone not in this group.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

Milly33 wrote: »
    People who insist they have all these higher arkie morals and lover everyone but then are rude and racist. Id much prefer if they said well I am this get over it rather than covering it up

What??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What??

Presumably, 'The type of people who annoy me are people who claim to have high moral standards, and claim to love everyone, but then are rude and racist. I'd prefer if they said 'well, this is how i am: get over it' rather than trying to cover up their true feelings'.
    Not that hard to decipher in fairness...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭zuhuraswa

People who ask you for your number then never call back. Like why did you even ask for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

People talking loudly on mobiles in public. STFU I don't give a shít what you have to say.

Talking in the cinema too.

I'm going to go on a rampage one of these days.

Can you hear me now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭Mr_Spaceman

Possibly a bit extreme, but I'm starting to think this man had the right idea when it comes to annoying people

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/9/29/1285780222699/Michael-Douglas-in-Fallin-006.jpg

Advertisement