Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosch - Amazon Studios

Options

Comments

Another top notch season from Bosch and great ending.

The real spin off character ( Not Coltrane although I watch the hell out that dog) was introduced if they do decide to spin off.

serious question and applies pre-lockdown also -> how the hell do you watch so much tv??

you seem to be watching every series going.

watching 2 tv's at one time at 1.5x speed :D ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,310 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

glasso wrote: »
    serious question and applies pre-lockdown also -> how the hell do you watch so much tv??

you seem to be watching every series going.

watching 2 tv's at one time at 1.5x speed :D ?

Crazy shift working hours and my body clock is all over the shop and there very little to do at 3,4,5,6,7,8am depending when shifts end when nowhere is open while trying to wind down.

Crazy shift working hours and my body clock is all over the shop and there very little to do at 3,4,5,6,7,8am depending when shifts end when nowhere is open while trying to wind down.

fair enough.

thanks for the honest answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ep 2
    why were the FBI even at the guy house they were going to detain regarding child support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭HanFiredFirst

ep 2
    why were the FBI even at the guy house they were going to detain regarding child support?

Why......If you read the answer it will spoil the story line and the next 8 episodes but since you asked,
    The FBI guy is the bad guy and he is setting them up to cover for himself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

ep 1
    why are 2 cops selling confiscated guns to gangster openingly sitting with them in a cafe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Don't be a dick is a great motto for Boards.ie pity there are some posters don't follow that motto.

Don't be a dick is a great motto for Boards.ie pity there are some posters don't follow that motto.

look, no offence was meant in that question.

I assume that if any was taken the person in question would not have answered.

2a5b4705e164d1b35a88b7ce48b0ac12.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Well I'm looking forward to watching the final series, and no, I didn't refresh the page three times trying to get the high horse to reload to a clearer image.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Well I'm looking forward to watching this final series, and no, I didn't refresh the page three times trying to get the high horse to reload to a clearer image.

haven't got around to season 6 yet but as each season so far seems to have managed to slightly improve on the last looking forward to it.

very few series have managed to improve year-on-year.

good news that there will be a season 7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Really enjoyed this season. Disappointed in Edger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

look, no offence was meant in that question.

I assume that if any was taken the person in question would not have answered.

That you assumed my post was directed at you say all anyone needs to know that you know you were in the wrong about what you asked.

For the record my post wasn't directed at you it was directed at the posts above mine in the spoilers and a poster who has a regular habit of going against Boards motto.

That you assumed my post was directed at you say all anyone needs to know that you know you were in the wrong about what you asked.

For the record my post wasn't directed at you it was directed at the posts above mine in the spoilers and a poster who has a regular habit of going against Boards motto.

then you are far too cryptic.

spit it out man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Great season, if not the best season. Is that it? Is that the last season?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Think there is one final season.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

It was good but think the angels flight season and even last season were better

• Registered Users Posts: 4,209 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Decent enough season, showing the solid grind of police work.
    I really like this show so I enjoyed it and look forward to the final season.

But not enough Coltrane.

Got around to watching season 6.

Solid season, very solid.

Bosch is never going to be the most ground-breaking series about, but it has been consistently decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Decent enough season, showing the solid grind of police work.

Although I haven't seen the TV show, I've read all the books except for the very latest, and this is the best thing about them. All the progress comes from leads that weren't followed up in the original investigation, people being placed at a time and place that was out of the norm, an overlooked detail on CCTV, a follow-up phone call from an unusual area code, etc. Great books. One day I'll re-read them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

not really enjoying this series too much , the main case is kind of boring

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Advertisement

silverharp wrote: »
    not really enjoying this series too much , the main case is kind of boring

I would agree to an extent but it's worth seeing it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭sioda

Just finished a 2 week binge straight through great show annoyed hadn't picked it up years ago. It's rare I watch a show that you feel engaged with all the characters.

Looking forward to the final season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Just starting season 5.

Is Chris Vance the ONLY English actor in the US? Very 1 dimensional actor. I’ll stuck with S5 as he’s only in 4 episodes but so far this show is awesome!

would think that anyone who liked Bosch might enjoy "Cardinal" if they haven't seen it.

Set it Canada.

4 seasons of 6 episodes.

I thought that it was better than Bosch to be honest.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5583512/

• Registered Users Posts: 53,879 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

would think that anyone who liked Bosch might enjoy "Cardinal" if they haven't seen it.

Set it Canada.

4 seasons of 6 episodes.

Is that on Netflix, Amazon Prime over here?

Headshot wrote: »
    Is that on Netflix, Amazon Prime over here?

was on bbc4

seems to be on iplayer

not on netflix

on amazon but pay-per-episode

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Another one here who's late to the series: never read the books but would have been aware of their existence. The show itself is a great change of pace and as others have said really gives a good sense of the mundane grind that must constitute a lot of police work. Very unshowy, despite the Hollywood setting, while rarely ever deviating into melodrama or hyperbole. The show might be "Bosch" but the show does a good job shadowing all his colleagues as they trudge through their own backlogs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Set it Canada.

4 seasons of 6 episodes.

Nice one! I've been looking for something like this to get stuck into

Nice one! I've been looking for something like this to get stuck into

pretty sure that you'll like it - report back with what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Cardinal is great.

Is Bosch finished?

...the reason that I ask, is because Harry was sighted in the second season of The Mandelorian, on Disney.

Thanks,

G.

Advertisement