Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bosch - Amazon Studios

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I started reading the books recently and they are just far superior to the TV show. The only reason I’m sticking with it is Titus Welliver is spot on as Bosch, a brilliant actor elevating an OK show to a watchable one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭brevity

I’m delighted it’s being renewed. For all it’s faults it’s an honest show and I believe they are trying to create a more realistic cop show. I’m on board with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Where do people watch this? I've seen the first two seasons but found season 3 hard to find online. Not being available on Prime here either sucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Pael

Season 3 (& subsequently4) have been added to the IE prime as of the large content update earlier in the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pael wrote: »
    Season 3 (& subsequently4) have been added to the IE prime as of the large content update earlier in the year.

Great thanks, haven't had Prime for a few months so might sign up again now.

• Advertisement

Season 5 releasing April 19 2019 (next week)

Trailer

• Registered Users Posts: 53,823 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What a lovely surprise

Thanks Glasso

• Registered Users Posts: 60,270 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Drops tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Drops tomorrow.

Had the 16th in my head and was disappointed when I checked yesterday. Renewed my Prime subscription for another month just for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

Is it just me or is season 5 unavailable for anyone else??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Is this available on Amazon Prime in Ireland?

Getting a 'Not Available In Your Location' error

I get

"This video is currently unavailable"

I have today off and hoping to binge watch the new season arggg

God I hate amazon and their ****e prime videos

a few episodes in - so far very good, possibly the best season imo but not that far in obviously but the two story-lines are both strong so far.

usually I don't like one of the story-lines nearly as much as the other but not the case here as of yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

It's available in dem places you get stuff that is geo blocked, downloaded for me overnight was a nice surprise this morning. Can't wait too get stuck in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,569 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Looking forward to this tonight

The internet isn’t for everyone

Update - definitely the best season yet imo

leaves something like that totally over-rated "Line of duty" in the dust.

Why the **** arent Irish Prime subscribers able to watch this? Stuff like this drives me nuts tbh and drives people to piracy.

What makes it worse it's an Amazon original and wouldnt be picked up by any tv platform over this side of the pond but yet I can't watch it.

Headshot wrote: »
    Why the **** arent Irish Prime subscribers able to watch this? Stuff like this drives me nuts tbh and drives people to piracy.

What makes it worse it's an Amazon original and wouldnt be picked up by any tv platform over this side of the pond but yet I can't watch it.

doesn't make sense given that it's an Amazon production :confused::confused:

maybe there is a bit of a date / timing delay given that the other 4 seasons are available.

Change to the U.K.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Change to the U.K.

Yes around about way I have to get to see it but works, my only worry is i had to change billing info to be a UK address but I think ill be okay as the card number is correct etc

I'ts fair bad I have to do this tbh in this day of age

• Advertisement

Yes around about way I have to get to see it but works, my only worry is i had to change billing info to be a UK address but I think ill be okay as the card number is correct etc

I'ts fair bad I have to do this tbh in this day of age

You don't have to do that, just contact Amazon and tell them you want the UK listings. They just change it, they don't ask any questions

You don't have to do that, just contact Amazon and tell them you want the UK listings. They just change it, they don't ask any questions

I was told by amazon customer care I had to have a UK billing address for amazon prime video

I was told by amazon customer care I had to have a UK billing address for amazon prime video

They've changed their policy then so because months ago there was a thread in the HA forum where lots contacted them to change theirs and they changed them without questioning

They've changed their policy then so because months ago there was a thread in the HA forum where lots contacted them to change theirs and they changed them without questioning

Companies always cop on in the end lol

I think ill be okay anyway with the UK billing address on an Irish Credit card, the number is good so I think that all that matters tbh

Companies always cop on in the end lol

I think ill be okay anyway with the UK billing address on an Irish Credit card, the number is good so I think that all that matters tbh

Hold on, thinking back I think they just set the default address to parcel motel/Wizard

Hold on, thinking back I think they just set the default address to parcel motel/Wizard

I just used a famous post code + address as my default and billing address lol

Parcel wizard as default delivery address contact amazon chat and tell them you have moved and need U.K. content added and if they say no try again
    Worked for me

Parcel wizard as default delivery address contact amazon chat and tell them you have moved and need U.K. content added and if they say no try again
    Worked for me

you didnt have to change the UK billing address of your credit/visa card?

you didnt have to change the UK billing address of your credit/visa card?

No

• Advertisement

No

Must be something new from Amazon then, i think ill be grand though (hopefully)

Advertisement