Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cadetships 2014

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

No its not possible but the army will send you back to college to complete your final year after 15 months training

Says who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭FatherlyNick

My mistake, I misread the above post and read it as "go through the cadet ship"

Thanks for pointing it out. Yes you can apply while you are in final year and be ready to go into it straight away
    Great! Thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭lawnmower1989

anyone get a date for medicals yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maaaaalllll

Haven't heard a thing. Has anybody gotten any email yet???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Hagmiester

Heard some people got theirs yesterday evening. But nothing concrete

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Some people have gotten emails with medical dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Smurf8

Was that for army navy or aer corp?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭tomato1988

Has anyone on here heard anything yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nothing yet. Sooner would be better though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kneedown

Guys, to make things simpler it would be best if people included the cadetship they applied for in their posts. It would save confusion on which dates an information we have recieved for each.

For those awaiting Air Corps dates, i was informed that the selection process at this stage would take until the end of the week so i am not expecting to hear until Friday or over the weekend.

The date for the medicals was apparently fixed for Thursday 28th August so i won't panic until next Wednesday. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 giddety

Does anyone know the dates for the army Medicals?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 limk2014

What date does induction take place?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

29th September is the current proposed date for induction. There's plenty of time left so I couldn't really foresee any changes there.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Smurf8

So anyone heard anything from the army?

Losing major hope hear considering medicals are Monday through Wednesday next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 giddety

Smurf8 wrote: »
    So anyone heard anything from the army?

Losing major hope hear considering medicals are Monday through Wednesday next week!

Same here haven't heard anything either

giddety wrote: »
    Same here haven't heard anything either

Nothing yet either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 MCjnr93

Well lads I have received an email telling me that I have been lucky enough to move on to the medical stage. Bit of advice gents, my email was located in my spam, so please CHECK YOUR SPAM!!

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

MCjnr93 wrote: »
    Well lads I have received an email telling me that I have been lucky enough to move on to the medical stage. Bit of advice gents, my email was located in my spam, so please CHECK YOUR SPAM!!

Was this Army?

gungun wrote: »
    Was this Army?

Yeah it was.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Rob07

When did you get that email?

Rob07 wrote: »
    When did you get that email?

I received it Monday the 18th of August.

I received it Monday the 18th of August.

Oh right okay, may aswell just wait for the "I regret to inform you" email now ha.

Oh right okay, may aswell just wait for the "I regret to inform you" email now ha.

Don't be negative lad, you never know. It's some achievement to get as far as the interviews

Don't be negative lad, you never know. It's some achievement to get as far as the interviews

True, plus my interview wasn't until the last week so I may wait and see. Thanks haha, and best of luck with it!

True, plus my interview wasn't until the last week so I may wait and see. Thanks haha, and best of luck with it!

Well my interview was on the first day haha so it was a long, nerve racking wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Genuinely

Well done to everyone for getting this far in the competition. Can anyone who sees this, and has been brought forward to Medical, drop me a private message. Thanks in advance.

Genuinely wrote: »
    Well done to everyone for getting this far in the competition. Can anyone who sees this, and has been brought forward to Medical, drop me a private message. Thanks in advance.

What you want to know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Genuinely

What you want to know?

Can we keep this to pms please

• Advertisement

So has there only been one yes email and no rejection ones on here for the army?

Advertisement